Customize

Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. King Nerd Member

Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

I gather no one cares about AO...
  2. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

yes

his cellmate

who was just overheard saying "easy with the teeth, biatch"
  3. King Nerd Member

To which AO responded, "No you don't understand how much I care!"
  4. Herro Member

5. Anonynamefag Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4]YouTube - Shower in Jail[/ame]

AO's jail days are going something like this.
  6. King Nerd Member

He's "getting off" easy, if you ask me...
  7. Swede Member

chesus guys..... give it a rest will ya?

lol

It's like watching the kindergarten boys terrorizing teh girls because they are in love with them.
  8. King Nerd Member

You best be trollin' nigger.
  9. Anonynamefag Member

whoremouth.jpg
  10. King Nerd Member

TRUFAX!
  11. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Hah! Pussies!
  12. MrNiceNice Member

Re: Scientologists know they have a weak case

plant? a shrubbery mayhaps?

13. Lorelei Member

That pretty much sums it up.

Whether you are buddies with someone or not, Barb's attempt to retrieve the video evidence / cameras before they could be tampered with by Scilons was just common sense. She also was not shouting epithets at the Scilons prior to the dogpiling, so when they attacked her, they had NO excuse for that.

As for AO, his hotheadedness and stubbornness is more of a liability than an asset. A plant? Doubt it. He just has no pause button or impulse control.

With any protest group, you are going to have fanatics (on both sides). Level-headed parties know to take three giant steps backwards and to discourage chit-chat from those types. On the plus side, AO's misbehaviors are so outrageous, almost every other Anon looks like a refined and genteel gentleman or lady in comparison. LOL

Even Agent Pubit.

(/r/ shoop of Pubit enjoying a lovely cup of tea with monocle and an ascot on?)

I suspect AO is losing perspective; if Chanology is his only or primary interest in life or hobby, and if he's a bit of an OCD geek type, it's no surprise that he's going to get all Assburgian, shouty, arm-flaily and obsessive about it, and lose track of how normal people interact and behave.

Someone get that boy an anorak and some train timetables and a notepad.

If nothing else, his inability to listen to peer review, such as when his signs were inappropriate for the all-ages Doo Dah Parade atmosphere, implies that he should not be afforded the security of being one of a group of protesters; if he wants to protest and not listen to peers and act like a toerag, let him do it solo from here on out.

ATLanons had leaderAnon cancer back in March of last year with some guy who claimed to know Magoo / be an officially declared-by-Co$ SP / a pack of other nonsense. At one point, he appointed himself as official liaison with the local cops, did not report back accurately what the police said, and was trying to convince us not to protest IRL for a few months. O HELL NO. Anyway, we fact-checked, found the cancer to be full of excrement and self-importance, and thus we eradicated it swiftly & quietly, and said cancer has not returned to fuck things up for us further. Sometimes chemo is necessary.

The reason you haven't seen a lot of drama out of ATL since then is because we don't tolerate that kind of nonsense, or give cancer any support or a platform upon which to spread and infect the ranks.

Stop tolerating nonsense. An Anon who regularly acts like a douche is worse than not having a single warm body to protest in person. Zap it with chemo. If your fellow Anons tell you to stop being a twat, then stop being a twat or protest solo and revel in your twattery where it doesn't inconvenience others who were not raised by wolves in a barn. :)
  14. Haruhi Member

You heard the lady, SoCal. Time to get twatty.
  15. xenubarb Member

I'm still getting over being butthurt. You see, I WAS raised by wolves in a barn!
  16. Obama Member

ahhh i see... so you sat down on a pitchfork and it still hurts
  17. cowboyanon2 Member

was there where you met AO?
  18. xenubarb Member

No. We considered visiting humans much as you might regard pizza delivery. Dinner's here!
  19. 0815 Member

[IMG]
  20. MaryannMobley Member

Anonorange's problems may be just begginning depending on where he being "arrainged" and by whom?
  21. none given Member

Even if you hope and pray that Anal Orange gets teh buttsecks from Jamal and Tyrone the outcome of this case will mean a lot to us. that court and what it decides will help establish the climate all of SoCal will be working under.
    So hope and pray that the judge does not allow scilons to dogpile people for stepping on the grass and think of another way to get Francois raeped.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

You know...I'm quoting this because retconning used in this way is kinda cool.

which wow RP server you play on?

lol
  23. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

No.

AOs case is insignificant beyond AO.

Sorry I know you guys want it to be some big thing but it's just a trespassing case.

Now the ordinance before Riverside, that is important. AOs case? Who gives a shit.

It wont set legal precedents, it's not that big. Now if AO is planning to sue the cult for some shit, then sure it be big for him if he lost it.
  25. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Post deleted due to having actually read a bit more ITT :)
  26. Herro Member

Holy shit, sanity and rationality? On my WWP?
  27. restim Member

No, it's more than trespass. He's also charged with misdemeanor battery.

http://public-access.riverside.cour...=1786995&defseq=1&mcnmsearch=Y&otnmseq=0&dsn=

I don't think it's that easy to separate the two. We'll find out at the Board meeting on Feb 10.

I bet [strike]cult stooge[/strike] Board Chairman Jeff Stone will hear that one of the cowardly, hate-mongering, masked, gown-wearing picketers was thrown in jail for violating a court order to stay away from scifags (if he doesn't raise it himself). Ashley and Tavaglione don't seem to understand the issues or care about facts, but are swayed by appeals to emotion, so they will agree with Stone that the ordinance is needed to protect the poor terrified superbeings who live at Gold Base from these indescribably hateful and lawless picketers. The ordinance will be adopted.

Without AO's asshattery, there was at least a chance that Tavaglione or Ashley might have listened to and agreed with the concerns raised by Buster and Wilson, and the ordinance might have been withdrawn. Won't happen now, and I give the credit to AO. AO's conduct might even be dumb enough to get Fraser her wish to define the dining hall as a residence.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've watched all of the meetings to date very closely, and I think this is pretty much how things will play out come Feb 10.
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

Actually that's the whole point, if the concern about the protests is over AO then the current laws on the books handle it perfectly. Meaning no need to put up an ordinance to deal with an issue that is being dealt with.

Doesn't matter that AO is a fucknut, the ordinance should be dealt with based on what is it trying to protect and what laws already protect such things.

And then ask them to weigh if harming constitutional rights is served by what ever this ordinance is trying to do.

They can rant about AO all they want. They have him in court already. It proves that no new ordinances are needed.
  29. xenubarb Member

Disagree.

You are glib. You don't know the history of Gold Base.
    I do.

Other things besides cult goon thuggery may fall under the spotlight this case will bring.
    Other...things the cult might not want looked at too closely.

Let's start with that 50 ft. easement, and the fact that the Gold Base fences are closer than that. The fences are on public easement!

Things like that could cause problems and headaches for a dwarf who is perhaps about ready for a free stress test...
  30. cubby Member

could you let AO know we're rooting for him?
  31. Skeptic1337 Member

You don't need this case to bring those issues up. A criminal judge will only deal with his status not the status of the fences.

Sure you can use them as exculpatory evidence to get him off but that wont change anything to get those things resolved this wont do a thing.

Yep, I'm glib and a realist. The issue of the fences is good shit. Planning board? Permit board? Federal board on land development? Not sure who has juridiction on it but it's definitely not a criminal judge.
  32. TomVorm Member

To my knowledge, there is no "50 foot" easement. Dox exist stating it's either 60 feet or 100 feet wide in total. Meaning, either 30 feet or 50 feet on each side of the centerline of the road.

But until someone can provide survey data establishing the legal centerline of the road area (which may conflict with the centerline of the existing repaved highway), it's only a presumption that fences are where they legally should or should not be.

However, this may be contradicted by an application for an "as built" permit (or a variance) for existing fences by Gold Base, which others have said was filed (but we haven't yet seen online).

Other Scientology sites do have a noted history of exceeding their legal property boundaries. (Consider all the times protestors have been asked by Scilon's, to leave sidewalks and roads that are known to be public property). That supports a suspicion that fence building or other claims to property rights which are illegal, are a matter of either attitude (or maybe even Scilon policy) towards the "inferior" status of rights presumed held by "wog" society.
  33. restim Member

Buster and Wilson have already raised all of these points, except the ones specific to AO. All that got was a continuance.

Unless you have a vote on the Riverside Board, your reasoned summary of the issues (which I agree with completely, not that it matters), isn't worth jack shit. Stone or Alhadeff or Fraser will trot out some gross misrepresentation of the AO facts, Buster will go nuts trying to explain to them that this proves the ordinance is not needed, and it will still pass 3 to 2, because Ashley and Tavaglione will get sucked in by the appeal to emotion.

That's why I don't think the two issues can be separated.
  34. muldrake Member

You're just saying this shit because you're sane. Of COURSE passing ordinances SHOULD be based on whether they're actually needed. But that's not necessarily how it works.

Similarly, it's just a stupid trespassing case, but a criminal injunction arising out of it will have the usual "acting in concert" language which can, and has, successfully been used to harass totally unrelated people in the past. That's now how the law says it should work, but it often does, especially when manipulated.

This isn't to say it's the end of the world if Retard Boy manages to lose his case, which he seems to be trying his best to do. But the ramifications of AO's stupidity do extend beyond AO, as much as it would be nice if this were not the case.
  35. i'mglib Member

I kinda think they will end up dropping the whole ordinance on banning. Publice opinion seems to be against it. The ONLY people who want it are the Scilons. Granted, the protesters are all out of towners, and don't count in the supervisor's minds, but there were two very powerful speakers against the ordinance who were county residents. Both had protested with the supervisors against the sex offender's taking up residence there. They will probably show up again on Feb 10.

Also, Catherine Fraser absolutely blew it when she spoke. She couldn't have been worse. It was so obvious that she was just....well....lying. That coupled with growing misgivings that things have been misrepresented to the supervisors (they didn't mention ANYTHING about anonymous or the KKK at the last meeting), gives the impression that the Scilons think they can just call the shots and the supervisors will jump.

I actually think at least some of the supervisors must feel that that have been lied to, and this has caused them to end up with egg on their faces. That can't be good for the Scilons.
  36. diesel1967 Member

^^This^^ You are one very wise owl Barb!! :) Pity you hooked up with AO!! ;)
  37. fotoanon Member

This meme just ain't gonna die, is it?

lol
  38. King Nerd Member

8 infractions and two warnings.
    Srs bsns.
  39. fotoanon Member

You boys are priceless
  40. exOT8Michael Member

How many IRL infractions does AO have by now?