Customize

AnonOrange Court Date 2/11/09

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by 0815, Feb 5, 2009.

1. 0815 Member

AnonOrange Court Date 2/11/09

Trial Readiness Conference
    02/11/2009 AT 9:00 AM DEPT. S104

AnonOrange was released after being butthurt from the County [STRIKE]Dog[/STRIKE]Jail house and is scheduled to appear on 2/11 again in court.

###

01/29/2011 BAIL BOND # 5800560441 EXPIRES. (TWO YEARS FROM EFFECTIVE DATE OF 01/29/2009 - PURSUANT TO SECTION 1304 PC)
    01/30/2009 BAIL BOND # 5800560441 FILED.
    01/29/2009 RELEASE WITH: BAIL BOND TO APPEAR 021109

###

I would like to start a little poll what might happen:

1. AO gets hauled back to jail for [insert here reason]

2. Case gets dismissed

3. Scientology surrenders

4. Anons attending the hearing get arrested (who knows with AO these days?)

5. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  2. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: AnonOrange Court Date 2/11/09

My guess?

AO is ordered to pay $500 fine ordered to stay 250 yards away from who ever and where ever. Case closed!
  3. themadhair Member

5. AO does something stupid and Berry flakes the living shit out of him.
  4. Anon-007 Member

6. AO Does a runner

7. Anyone making a comment about AO gets infracted
  5. xenubarb Member

If Scientology had the sense god gave seafood,
    2. Case dismissed

But they don't, so I predict case will go forward and all kinds of annoying details about Gold Base will come out in court, AO will eventually prevail, then turn around and sue the livin shit out of them.
  6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

AO gets restraining order and is found guilty of trespassing if the details about Gold base proves it was.

AO might have a case against the Scilon goons, since Abelson tried to make him drop the charges. That means he's afraid of something, he sure didn't do it out of good will.

I can't wait for this, it's really exciting :D
  7. Relyt Member

Are there psych drugs for narcissists?
  8. SwordSworn Member

5. AO is actually Xenu when found guilty he rips off his human mask destroys the courtroom with his laser beams and David Miscarriage being alerted to this development hides in the vault where they keep those titanium plates with elrons stupid carved on them.
  9. Haruhi Member

MDMA
  10. diesel1967 Member

^^Pretty much this^^
  11. FUCK Member

i lol'd at this comment
  12. eddieVroom Member

In the best of all possible worlds, case dismissed, Gold Base has to pay for a surveyor to determine where the property lines really are, and then post proper legal signage at those boundaries. Parking areas and right-of-way for foot traffic are clearly established.

But, yeah, given AO's behavior -- THAT...
  13. Smurf Member

The court date is not AnonOrange's trial. It is also referrred to as a Pre-Trial Conference where the attorneys Graham Berry and Elliot Abelson (Scilon attorney) makes various motions to the judge what evidence should be allowed and not allowed in the trial, etc.

Because Orange is the defendant, he is required to be there, but Graham (hopefully) will be doing the only talking in his defense. I will not be attending the hearing, so no worry about me getting kicked out of the courtroom again because an anal deputy, pacing back and forth in the courtroom saw me whisper to Orange & AGP that Graham had arrived.

Elliot Abelson, btw, approached me & asks about this at the beginning of Part 4 (of 7 videos I took of Casper & I's visit to the HGB yesterday. The videos are in the Raids section).

14. 0815 Member

On the other hand you should be there in case AO gets arrested (again) to let us know. I would hate to miss out on the news.
  15. The Shadow Member

v_badler.jpg

The Shadow predicts that, although Scientology SHOULD have some kind of loss, due to AO being such a goddamn retard he will get a fine/do the time and Scientology will get off scot free.
  16. TinyDancer Member

It's a personality disorder, not a mental illness that responds to medication. But, IANAP.

For noobs, I Am Not A Psychiatrist.
  17. Forseti Member

LIES! :-P

On another note, AO may not have to be there if GB appears 987.

If the case is not dismissed, which is a good possibility, and it goes to trial, GB and AO stand a real good chance of winning as long as he doesn't slip up in front of the jury.
  18. TypingChimp Member

Any hands on who actually thinks AO will finally keep his mouth shut and not do something stupid? Didn't think so, but I'm not going to rule it out. I'm betting someone in the audience will start shouting "Don't taze me, bro!" for no apparent reason, Toxin will make a surprise appearance and chat lovingly about his dead daughter and how the cult murdered her, and Tom Cruise will start reading from the OTIII and OTIV in open court as (*) gives him a hand job.
  19. Consensus Member

That's a good bet. The judge is probably pissed off that something this stupid is still clogging their courts.
  20. TheBitch Member

^This. Too bad it's not like Riverside City Council, we could sit here and do play by play for those who were at work and couldn't watch the meltdown live.
  21. TypingChimp Member

In the meantime, I will do something I haven't done since I watched footage from the Castle Bravo tests and pray, for AO to finally gain wisdom and sanity, and for forgiveness for giving this attention whore so much of what he wants.

Oh, and while the Poodle is giving TC a hand job and tickling his prostate, I predict Katie Holmes will eat out Kirstie Alley in open court while lemonparty is shown on a projector screen.
  22. 0815 Member

Do you really want to see him in front of a Jury? They will lock him up faster as you can say XENU. Remember the Riverside County Meetings?
  23. RaddaRadda Member

Will anything even happen on the 11th?

The cult seems to always drag these things out to use up the critic's funds.
  24. anonymous1312 Member

AO talks himself in to 10 years for attempted murder and convinces the judge there is enough evidence to RICO anonymous, everyone arrested.

On the way out of the court AO trips and his head falls off, turns out it's David Miscavige in a body suit with a large (taller) exoskeleton; has anyone ever seen AO and David Miscavige at the same time? Judge is pissed and gives him the death penalty while reversing the ruling on Anonymous. Diddy DM is dragged off screaming, "and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those pesky kids". All around the world the spell is broken and scientologists everywhere are heard saying "uh, where am I? What happened?". They all spontaneously blow. Families reunite, conflicts around the world come to a sudden end. Somehow the sun shines brighter the next morning than it has ever shined before.

They'll probably be some technicality to get a continuance.
  25. Smurf Member

I doubt anything substantive will occur on the 11th. A trial readiness conference is a hearing that routinely takes place after a defendant has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges at arraignment and has asked for a trial by jury. On Feb 11, the prosecutor, Elliot Abelson, Graham Berry, and judge will sit in the judge's chambers and discuss the facts of AO's case.

The conference takes place to see if the judge can encourage the prosecution and defense to resolve the case by a plea bargain. Sometimes, the judge will offer certain promises of leniency to the defense to induce a settlement.

If Anon Orange was to agree to a plea bargain, the court would accept his guilty plea and then set a sentencing date in accordance with the plea bargain. If he rejects the plea bargain, which I expect him to do, the case proceeds directly to a jury trial.

At the arraignment, the judge gave both attorneys a mid-March deadline to come to an agreement on a future trial date, if AO is resolute in not accepting a plea bargain.

Expect Scientology to pull out the carpet on this one to not only get AO convicted, but to try to utterly ruin him personally & financially.
  26. diesel1967 Member

And it would probably be the one & only time the CCHR agreed that someone needed to be involuntary institutionalized.
  27. A.Non Hubbard Member

The whole thing that pisses me off about AnonOrange the most is that going back to the original situation he's in the right. He's just a complete fucking loon and all around detestable guy who just wound up in the centre of legitimate persecution and abuse.
  28. Forseti Member

^^^this, yes^^^

But also remember that GB is going to do his best on this, considering the circumstances and what he has to work with. He can use our support because a win is a WIN against the cult. I imagine he would appreciate donations for supplies and such too.
  29. AngryGayPope1 Member

Graham Berry tells me this event is mostly logistical

The lawyers meet and plan out their trial they are going to have. Why you can have a jury trial with a misdemeanor crime puzzles me. Oh well. The big deal is the legal proceeding after this one because at that date is the actual trial.
  30. The Shadow Member

IT'S NOT 'PESKY' IT'S 'MEDDLING'!!! That is one of my biggest pet peeves, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
  31. Smurf Member

Re: Graham Berry tells me this event is mostly logistical

The U.S. Constitution guarantees it. You could request a jury trial after being arrested for something as minor as pissing on a public sidewalk.

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed..."

U.S. Constitution - Sixth Amendment - Rights of Accused in Criminal Prosecutions
  32. NotBobMinton Member

He lives in a mobile home. I really don't think there is anything scientology can do to him on that front.
  33. 0815 Member

Sorry but its only an RV because a mobile home would be bigger. OSA could just roll him into Lake Elsinoir
  34. MrNiceNice Member

^^this^^

Only because he is the closest they have come to corralling any one
    (maybe 3 or 4) of the thousands and thousands of protesters.
    Nice target.
    When you poke him with a stick...(majikly)...he squeeeks.

Prosecutor/Judge should dump the whole thing for the loser it is.
    They got real crime in Riverside and this is a waste of resources.
    Pay the contemp fine (if any) and debate the terms.

Dahma to be continued.
  35. 0815 Member

Gregg was smart enough to take a plea deal while AO lost his change.
  36. The Shadow Member

It's a matter of principles, The Shadow wouldn't have taken the deal if he thought he was 100% in the right
  37. TypingChimp Member

Thank you for your sig, Shadow. I had somehow gone my entire life without seeing Nancy Cartwright's tits. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. It's not nearly as bad as seeing Juliette Lewis' tits, but still vomit-inducing.