Customize

Anons in german drama

Discussion in 'Projects' started by the_mana, Dec 13, 2012.

1. the_mana Member

Hi there,

my name is Roman. I'm an acting-student from Germany. I'm working together with the theatre of Bochum (http://www.schauspielhausbochum.de/de_DE/repertoire/detail/premieres/870972) on a play that's called "Children of the Revolution".
    Basicly it's about forms of Protest that my generation brought up in the last years.
    I would very much like to research and work with forms of protest in the "world wide web".
    Anonymous is for me a very important movement and I would like to get in contact with you guys.

For my research I need someone who is willing to write or talk with me about the movement, protests and whatever is important to him/her. These interviews will in some way be part of the drama-text. it will be 100% anonym and there will be no names or personal stuff, if you don't want to.
    The play will be played from apil 2013 in Bochum and Germany and I would be very happy, if anonymous will be part of it.

you can contact me by mail:
    roman_pertl@web.de
    FB: Roman Pertl
  2. Anonymous Member

3. the_mana Member

4. Anonymous Member

Since you have posted this thread in the English forum, here is the Google Tranlsate of your link.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Roman can get in touch with some German Anons.