Customize

AnonSparrow's Enturbelating Scientology Protest Bonanza

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jun 12, 2011.

• Like Like x 8
  1. RightOn Member

don't think COS likes this too much lol
    did they ever set up the stress test in front og the DC Org? I can't remember.
    I know they used to hand out crap on the corner.
    no fresh meat will be had here!
  2. Interrobanger Member

Do all or most Scientologists know who Jan Eastgate is? I see a number of irl protestors using this approach. Is just mentioning her name sufficient or do some Scientologists need to be also told what her position is?
  3. John Basilone Member

I'm torn between weather making them curious enough to do some searching and find out who she is outweighs the chance a cultie wouldn't even bother to look. I like how SParrow does it though, by tying her in with the freedom medal and child abuse. I'm fairly sure every $cilon knows what both of those terms mean.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. dude, I love these videos. So fucking great.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lorelei Member

6. Anonymous Member

It's a valid deal & marketing scheme. You have to register with alot of personal info in return for the deal. You get a free pizza and endless spams.
  7. lostatsea Member

I knew OSA had to be behind this.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ersatz Global Moderator

OSA sending free pizza to anons? lol irony
    • Like Like x 3
  9. xenubarb Member

I'm sure they all know who the International Head of CCHR is. Bitch "writes" articles for their dumb internal mags, and they do brag about CCHR an inordinate amount.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. xenubarb Member

The REAL 'Papa John' was murdered in a robbery. Now they got some poseur. Do not want poseur pizza!
  11. Interrobanger Member

TY
  12. lostatsea Member

Some exes I've spoken with have told me they knew who she was when they were in, although I'm sure some don't. Knowledge of her may be related to how active each member is in CCHR related causes, or not.
    • Like Like x 2