Customize

ANONVILLE 2010

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by nex, Nov 25, 2009.

1. nex Member

ANONVILLE 2010

A UNIFIED FORUM HAS BEEN SET UP FOR ANONVILLE 2010

Having different posts in different locations is idiotic. Register and help us start planning.

Cheers <3

http://anonville.freeforums.org/
  2. kamakaze2000 Member

Re: ANONVILLE 2010

:D
  3. nex Member

I'm heading to bed naow. It's 8:30am, be back in a couple of hours. If there are any pending requests, I will accept them then. <3
  4. nex Member

I'm bumping this.
  5. tamphex Member

Nex, offtopic a bit but us SydAnons are planning a petition raid and wondering if you melb guys could pass on the electronic version of the petition that you guys used during your recent raid? Either PM me here or on Asyd.

Thanks in advance.
  6. nex Member

I shall do it now, mon ami.
  7. Varg Member

Wouldn't mind attending. Couldn't even if I wanted to 100%. Unless it was just for a weekend.
  8. nex Member

copied from the anonville forums:

HERE'S THE DEAL:

1. STOP WHINGING.
    2. BE IN MELBOURNE FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE 13TH. WE WILL BE RAIDING ON THE 10TH, IN CELEBRATION OF THE ANNIVERSARY, AS WELL AS TO DISTRUPT THEIR LOLSERVICES.
    3. BE IN MELBOURNE AND BE PREPARED TO RAID HARD ON THE 13TH.
    4. IF YOU CAN, BE IN MELBOURNE FOR MINIRAIDS ON THE 12TH (EVENING) AND THE 14TH AS WELL.
    5. ????????
    6. PROFIT.

Now you have the details. It's on the 13th. That's the date of our epic raidyraidness. It's likely that Melbourne will follow up the 13th with another raid on the 20th, purely for the hell of it.

You are all welcome, even whingy ASYDers.

We are a team, we should act as such. I've been fucking busy as hell latelu, HELLO, working my asssss offfffff, caring for an 84 year old, breaking my wrist (fyi it is a bitch to type with :3), having an awesome social life and being hardcore as hell. Also househunting.

It's a Wednesday and I only just got home. It's almost midnight. Over XMAS and the New Year, Anon was NOT my top priority. And it should not have been yours. All Melbanons have lives and we've been out living them. YES we are Anons, but we also have other responsibilities. Which does not mean we forget our raids. This past Sunday, we had a miniraid and collected over 200 signatures in an hour or so. We're dedicated, sexy as all hell, bitchy, collected, motivated and fekking revolutionary.

The start of the year is always a little rocky. Stop being competative, stop bitching and learn to coexist.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE, GET PLANNING.

<3 Nex.

p.s. New job is at a 422 acre Cemetery. Be jealous.

p.p.s. PASS THIS ON TO YOUR CELL.
  9. Re: ANONVILLE 2010

All I can say is....aww hell yeah

No... I can do better than that: FUCK YEAH!!!

Anonymous Gentleman
  10. Re: ANONVILLE 2010

Awesome it's in Melbourne. Means I won't have to pay for a plane ticket. ;P
  11. Scene Anon Member

FUCK YEAR.
    I am bringing in massive numbers this time round.
  12. Re: ANONVILLE 2010

Yep time for my raid debut
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Anything for toronto's small cell?
  14. Kenji Member

The raids on the 13th (confirmed) and the 10th (mostly confirmed are going ahead.
    The other ones, due to some problems, have been postponed (so the MAJORRRR EPIC INTERSTATE FUCKING AWESOME raid will be in March) [unless you guys still wanna come down on the 10th and or 13th for melbanon's celebration of the anniversary.
    :)

Anyway, just letting you guys know...