Customize

Anonymous Argentina STILL ALIVE!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Lizzy0lizzard, May 21, 2009.

1. Lizzy0lizzard Member

Anonymous Argentina STILL ALIVE!

Here you have a link to a new vid.

There are more coming soon, stay tuned!

Anonymous Argentina
  2. Rheinländer Member

Re: Anonymous Argentina STILL ALIVE!

I love the vid, great!

Argentina Anons are wellcome!

[IMG]
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Glad to see you're still active (and hopefully garnering some decent support too)!

Hey, you don't happen to speak Italian do ya? (in regards to some translating of the report mentioned in thread about it).

Keep on ROCKIN' Argentanons !!
  4. Re: Anonymous Argentina STILL ALIVE!

Yay yay Argentinonymous!
  5. genoramix Member

fucking cult is becoming fucked up ...everywhere...

well played guys
  6. LachendeMann Member

still alive, still free, ja ;) and very active

expect us,!

and expect our videos.

greetings from Bs AS!
  7. zebrafaced Member

Fuck yeah, Seaking.
  8. 3rdMan Member

Argentina Anons rock!
  9. Miss Cabbage Member

Woohoo! Great to see that Anonymous Argentina is alive...
    ...and kicking.
  10. Re: Anonymous Argentina STILL ALIVE!

WOW good job!
  11. Silent Member

Keep going guise, Scifags are trying to invade the latin american countries hard atm!
  12. FUCK Member

Fuck yea! Way to keep fighting. ^_^
  13. LachendeMann Member

Hello nice people from around the world, here another "intervention" with the CO$

My friends and I assist to a Book exhibit event It´s call "Buenos Aires Books Parade"

and well, What a Surprise! Scientology there! How nice!

It was our Duty to inform people about this dangerous Cult, This is the result!

Enjoy!

It´s all very clear, but if you want some subtitles let me know ;)
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

Cool beans! Yes yes, plz subtitle for us mono-langz :D
    In the future you can imbed the vid directly just by getting to it and copying the URL then posting it directly into your message/post here. ;)

Rock on our SA amigos!
  15. Kilia Member

WONDERFUL! So good to see the Argentina Anons getting the word out!!
    <3
  16. LachendeMann Member

Ogsonofgroo! thanks for the advice! je

I will traslate the first part for you:

-"Monday. May 11Th 2009, Buenos Aires , Argentina "Book´s parade"
    almost Under the table, The Church of Scientology in Argentina presented their books about dianetics and everything else.
    this dangerous Cult is trying to insert in our Society without being notice (as a cult)
    Since some time ago they are trying to convince people that they are some "Non profit civil Association"
    This insult to our intelligence won´t be ignored!
    So we proudly introduce to you, our little "literature Sabotage"

Enjoy"
  17. Lizzy0lizzard Member

Hi there Anon friends!!

I mirrored lachendemann's vid and added a few comments in English.
    (Check them out my friend, tell me if I interpreted it right)

It's not an actual traslation but is explains some parts a little bit.
    And I added a brief description in English on the right.

Maybe that's enough, so as not to translate the whole vid, since it's visual mostly.
    And by the way, I enjoyed the crazy style!!!

:p

Hugs!
    Liz
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thanks Liz!
    Hey, I ran into this alternative news group this morning while looking for WW coverage of the France trials, are they cool and worth 'pooning from your side of the world? They seem okay and cover quite a few countries in your nick of the woods. Considering Co$ penetrations of various previously ignored countries, this service might need some updated cult information, hell, it can't hurt!
    > Sects, a Different Approach [Voltaire]

Keep up the great work and Rock on Argentanons!

Cheers!

Ogs
  19. Lizzy0lizzard Member

THANKS!!!

We'll check that out!

=)

Liz
  20. none given Member

Good to know.
  21. Lizzy0lizzard Member

=)

Liz
  22. LachendeMann Member

Hi
    Every body,

Here you got the subtitles hope you like it:

23. anon33 Member

I like.
  24. Lizzy0lizzard Member

New vid uploaded (mirror).

It's in Spanish, but the most important parts are translated, the rest, you know, it's the usual Scientology blah blah.

It's a media report made in Spain.

Hugs
    Liz
  25. Anonymous Member

The X-Files music is a nice touch. Did you put it in there?
  26. Anonymous Member

Hubbard DID finish high school. He just didn't finish university.
  27. Lizzy0lizzard Member

OOOOOPS!

Thanks for the correction, I'll see into it!!

=)

Liz

Link to a translated version (into Spanish) of the vid in which Ron Savelo attacks Shawn Lonsdale
    If you see any mistakes, you are welcome to tell me. Some parts were hard to understand, so, would be great if you check it. Thanks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Z3U64kgK8&feature=channel"]YouTube - the late Shawn Lonsdale attacked by ron savelo video not owned by ron savelo or his company[/ame]
  28. APX Member

Hey guyz, I'm another Argentinian anon on board :D
  29. moarxenu Member

Hola, flaco!!11

Lizzie, your vids rock. I just subscribed.
  30. Petete Member

Hi everybody. I didnt posted in WWP for more than a year but I never quit the fight. In fact I came back to WWP every now and then, but without posting.
    First of all here is the link to the 4 pages article from the sunday magazine of the Critica de la Argentina newspaper about the raid that I promised to post a year ago. Anonymous Argentina: Cobertura de la 1ra Protesta de Anonymous Argentina a Scientology en "C actualidad a Diario" del Domingo 22 de Marzo de 2009 After the scanned pages and my comment you will find the text from the interview, is in spanish only, but there are many decent translators around, even in web browsers.
    Since I stopped posting here I've been working with Caleb and some new members we recruited with him and Anonymous Argentina, translating almost 30 videos that you can find in my youtube channel YouTube - PeteteArgieAnon's Channel
    I also started this blog Anonymous Argentina months ago, where I've been posting news from Argentina and all around the world about Anonymous and the Cult of Scientology. And recently I was interviewed by a weekly news magazine "Veintitrés" Anonymous Argentina: Revista Veintitres 27-05-2010. La Cienciología llegó a la Argentina. Están entre nosotros. (another 4 page article) and a radio show Anonymous Argentina: Entrevista radial a Anonymous Argentina en "Doble Sentido", Lu5 AM 600 de Neuquén. where I spoke for 40 minutes. In both I talked about the support of some of our deputies to the Scientology front group "Youth for Human Rights", between many other things. I will make a video with the audio of the radio show subtitled in english sooner or later and post it in my youtube channel.
    But I have other stuff to finish before. Right now Im starting putting subtitles to the february press conference in Los Angeles, working in team with Annia Lilith Marcabian from Anonymous Mexico, who made the translation. This will be the first of many colaborations between Anonymous Argentina and Anonymous Mexico.
    Thats all for now folks, I hope you enjoy the new stuff, subscribe my youtube channel and follow our blog.
    Im back to WWP to stay. You will see me in other threads from now and on.
    Thanks to the ones of you who supported me all this time, you know who you are.
    PS: Here is the first video I made by my own after I learned some video editing:

read the description for better understanding. And by the way... a new raid to Scientology is coming. I will keep you posted.

Petete "Argie" Anon

(Now the spanish version of my post, as usual).

Hola a todos. No posteé en WWP por más de un año pero nunca abandoné la lucha. De hecho volví cada tanto a WWP, pero sin postear.
    Primero de todo acá está el link al artículo de 4 páginas de la revista dominical del diario Crítica de la Argentina sobre el raid que prometí postear hace un año Anonymous Argentina: Cobertura de la 1ra Protesta de Anonymous Argentina a Scientology en "C actualidad a Diario" del Domingo 22 de Marzo de 2009
    Desde que dejé de postear acá estuve trabajando con Caleb y algunos nuevos miembros que reclutamos con él y Anonymous Argentina, traduciendo casi 30 videos que pueden encontrar en mi canal de youtube YouTube - PeteteArgieAnon's Channel
    También empecé este blog Anonymous Argentina hace meses, donde estuve posteando noticias de Argentina y todo el mundo sobre Anonymous y la Secta de Scientology. Y recientemente fui entrevistado por una revista semanal "Veintitrés" Anonymous Argentina: Revista Veintitres 27-05-2010. La Cienciología llegó a la Argentina. Están entre nosotros. (otro artículo de 4 páginas) y un programa de radio Anonymous Argentina: Entrevista radial a Anonymous Argentina en "Doble Sentido", Lu5 AM 600 de Neuquén. donde hablé por 40 minutos. En ambos hablé del apoyo de algunos de nuestros diputados al grupo fachada de Scientology "Jóvenes por los Derechos Humanos" entre muchas otras cosas. Voy a hacer un video con el audio de la entrevista subtitulado en inglés tarde o temprano y subirlo a mi canal de youtube.
    Pero tengo otras cosas que terminar antes. Ahora mismo estoy empezando a subtitular la conferencia de prensa de febrero que hubo en Los Angeles, trabajando en equipo con Annia Lilith Marcabian de Anonymous Mexico, quien hizo la traducción. Esta será la primera colaboración de muchas entre Anonymous Argentina y Anonymous Mexico.
    Eso es todo por ahora muchachos. Espero que disfruten el nuevo material, que se suscriban a mi canal de youtube y sigan nuestro blog.
    Volví a WWP para quedarme. Me verán en otros threads desde ahora.
    Gracias a quienes me apoyaron todo este tiempo, ustedes saben quienes son.
    PD: Acá está el primer video que hice después de aprender algo de edición de video:

lean la descripción para entender mejor. Y por cierto... se viene un nuevo raid a Scientology. Los mantendré informados.

Petete "Argie" Anon
  31. AnotherSock Member

Good to hear from you, Anonymous Argentina!

This is something important that the Scientologits don't seem to understand about us: we come and go at will. Sometimes we enturbulate, and sometimes we choose to spend with our loved ones instead. Because the rantings of a syphilitic old madman don't have to be taken all that seriously...

But we come back. Oh yes: we come back.

(If anybody from OSA is reading, good luck in your continuing game of whac-a-mole. It's a good job you have those billion year contracts, because you're always going to be waiting and wondering where Anonymous will turn up next.)
  32. Petete Member

Thank you :D But we never left, at least my cell. We just spent more time working outside WWP than inside WWP. But Im back, and some of the members of my cell will be back too, sooner or later.
    Lets hope the OSA agents will open their eyes, wake up and blow, dont you think that would be better? Billion year contracts can be broken, there are plenty of examples of that, luckly for us and them :D
  33. AnotherSock Member

You're absolutely right. Well done, and I'm pleased to see you posting news on WWP again.
  34. Locnar Member

Thanks for the update Petete. That Veintitrés article was a good read. Vivé Anonymous Argentina!
  35. Petete Member

You are so very welcome :D
  36. COREarg Member

Ah,genial ver que hay Anons aun en Argentina. Y activos,mayor sorpresa aun. (Es conocida la tendencia criolla a olvidar un tema y dejar que muera totalmente,juntando polvo y carne )*

No soy demasiado Anon yo misma,pero quería sumarme a cualquier raid o plan que tengan. Y veo que tengo muchas cosas que leer, y escuchar otras.

¡No sabia que te habían entrevistado,Petete!
    Carajo,supongo que deberé dejar de ignorar el puesto de diarios o la radio lol
    __

[ENG PLZ]

Good to see that there still Anons in Argentina. And actives, which is a biggest surprise!
    I'm not really a zomg ANON myself,but I want to join and help in any raid or plan you have. And it seems I have a lot of things to read,and hear.

Didn't know that someone gave a nice interview!
    I should stop ignoring radio and newspaper,I think. lol
  37. peterstorm Member

Great job Petete!
    Bueno Trabaja!

• Like Like x 1
  38. Petete Member

Bienvenida Core. Veo que también te suscribiste a mi canal de youtube. Gracias por tu apoyo. Ya hablaremos.

Welcome Core. I see you also subscribed my youtube channel. Thanks for your support. We will talk.

39. Petete Member

40. COREarg Member

Muy buenos los subtitulos otra vez. Bastante precisos, aunque luego de que subiste la primera parte me vi como cuatro veces el documental totalmente en ingles. (La desesperacion por no saber como seguia...y luego para practicar un poco mi ingles).

Aunque ese primer plano del gordito con cara de haberse pegado el re viaje con una bolsa de paco es...bastante esclarecedor. Explica absolutamente todo :p

"Xenu en el cielo con thetans"

[ENG plz]
    Good subtitles again. Very clever,though after you uploaded the first part I saw all the documentary like four times in english. The desesperation of not knowing how it followed,and then to practice a little.

The fun that I must say, even though it is kind of "Shit nobody cares about" is the face of the preview of the video. The face of that happy fatty that is having a serious trip just fits with all the scam and story about Scientology. lol.

"Xenu in the sky with thetans..."