Customize

Anonymous Department of Counter Intelligence

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by XenuLovesU, Feb 24, 2008.

1. XenuLovesU Member

tl;dr version

Currently working on a web site that will be launched (hopefully) in a week or so:

It seems to me that the CoS/OSA is incredibly fond of hiring "professional" spaiz (FAILVAN, anyone?) ... and recruiting minions from within to photograph/tail/bother their critics into submission.

I think it's to our advantage to (legally) document and out these fine folks, in as public a forum as possible. NOT to return the harassment -- but to allow Anons to readily identify these goons -- both IRL, and online.

I've already begun to suck up useful data from sources like http://web.tampabay.rr.com/sp/PI.html (a lovely list of known PI's working for CoS), and from reports on here and YouTube. Sending me to links with high-value information like that will win you OVER 9000 internets.

If you can help out, that would be great. Firmly documented reports with hard evidence (PI license numbers, photos of same PI's, corroborating evidence, license plates/VIN numbers of FAILVANs, etc.) are welcomed. Random photos of unidentified folks are not. Filming a Scilon photographing/filming you, THEN going into/out of an org is golden... as it's perfectly legal to photograph (and publish) something that takes place in a "public forum" (i.e., on the street where no expectation of privacy applies). Please cite your sources (time, place) if possible. Please send links to actual images (snapped or captured from video) instead of just sending a link to YouTube. I won't have enough time to go do image captures from all the videos.

To secfags/netfags:

Would also like lists of known Scilon netblocks, in CIDR format (aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd/xx) rather than IP ranges. Will be posting optimized lists of netblocks (i.e. collapsing adjacent /24's and stuff) suitable for use in ipchains, combing log files and whatnot. Methinks it would be pretty useful to use this list to see what THEY'RE interested in and/or identify stupid attempts to penetrate systems. WE own the internets. They're bound to try one lame-assed (and illegal) thing or another out of stupidity. Let's make sure we catch them doing it and broil them for it.

EDIT: I'm *not* looking for individual IP addresses of suspected Scilons. I'm looking for *netblocks* (AS numbers work too) whose ownership can be traced back to the CoS through ARIN or other sources. Netfags know what I'm asking for here. If you're not a net/secfag, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I can't (won't) get bogged down with single IPs unless there's a WELL-documented case of abuse/hacking from one... with something like a pcap dump to back it up.

Will also compile and post more generic, yet useful info like Sci orgs addresses, phone numbers and whatnot. Especially interested in hearing more about Scilon locations that have apparently gone underground (example: turned into a "driving school" overnight), or locations that receive less coverage (like the various underground facilities that they've blown a lot of bucks building).

This stuff is all out there -- but it's spread all over hell and creation. Needs to be centralized. If you can pitch in, I'd be very grateful.
  2. Collateral Member

Re: Anonymous Department of Counter Intelligence

i have video. Sent you a PM
  3. Re: Anonymous Department of Counter Intelligence

Personal mission this go round is to document the clams. Will send photo reports. Please either get this stickied or raise to top post game so I don't have to go bald trying to remember where I read about it and where to send report. :guyfawkes: Thanks for taking on the compilation effort it IS much needed. MANY Internet to you for doing this.
  4. Anon1412 Member

Fuck yes. That will be an shitstorm if that becomes known.
  5. Scythe Member

Awesome. Can't really help but this is good.
  6. P_P Member

*cough*

I take this netstuff you talk about will result in an IP filter, useable (also) by programs like http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ ??
  7. SomeOldGuy Member

Here are pics of one of the *coughs* gentlemen who were taking pictures of the NYC 2/10 protest through the third-floor window.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23723673@N08/

It gives us marital status, too (unless he just wears that ring for kicks).
  8. Anonyneko Member

I'll covert ops the Scilon building at my city. I have extensive training in how to obscurely take pictures with my camera, and dun mind renting a lens that allows me to shoot pictures from 20000 miles away.
  9. SomeOldGuy Member

I'll have the memory stick that lets me take high-res pictures next time - that was just video. -_-

BTW, go you! :D
  10. Anonyneko Member

Haha, I have 2x2GB memory cards plus a digital camcorder equipped with another gigabyte of memory.
  11. n0name Member

Advice on Counterintelligence Equipment for Wiretap Detection and measures you can find it here: http://www.tscm.com/