Customize

Anonymous figured out what it took Google years to

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/28/m...its-quest-to-build-the-perfect-team.html?_r=0

"Most of all, employees had talked about how various teams felt. ‘‘And that made a lot of sense to me, maybe because of my experiences at Yale,’’ Rozovsky said. ‘‘I’d been on some teams that left me feeling totally exhausted and others where I got so much energy from the group.’’ Rozovsky’s study group at Yale was draining because the norms — the fights over leadership, the tendency to critique — put her on guard. Whereas the norms of her case-competition team — enthusiasm for one another’s ideas, joking around and having fun — allowed everyone to feel relaxed and energized.
    For Project Aristotle, research on psychological safety pointed to particular norms that are vital to success. There were other behaviors that seemed important as well — like making sure teams had clear goals and creating a culture of dependability. But Google’s data indicated that psychological safety, more than anything else, was critical to making a team work."
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Why do spammers like this thread? Any guesses?
  3. The Internet Member

OP, the bit you quoted sounds like a hugbox, which traditionally Anonymous no wants.
  4. HIVEMIND Alert....:eek:
  5. Jeff Jacobsen Member

But I think the idea that people can all have input, and nobody is better than anybody else (we're all faggots, right?) goes with Anonymous. You don't have to be huggy to have a nice free-for-all discussion.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Wow. And I thought I could say some stupid things...

Did it for the lulz:D
  7. Has anyone ever been abused by city state or government workers that go out of their way not to help you? Here is you chance to make a difference. Americans please help by signing this petition that will make them accountable for their actions. Furthermore, those that abuse their authority will be required to justify their actions or be subject to criminal prosecution.

https://wh.gov/iFAZk
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

"

How many times have you tried to get an answer or explanation from a government employee or agency? Instead, you get the run around, they refuse to answer or pass it on to another agency, or they simply bully you and tell you that your not entitled to an answer. All of this has happened to me and many others when the FAA violated their own regulations corruptly stripping us of our hard earned Airman Certificates leaving us with no way to make a living and committing felony acts in the process. When I questioned their practice I was told that the FAA is at liberty to do what they want to who they want as they see fit and we the people are powerless to stop them. This came from high paid government employees who took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States."
    Kilroy
    Heres the petition, it's easy to post as a quote
  9. aria danis Member

Hi. How do i begin a new post. The only way I can discuss is to do a reply, but how do I begin a new conversation. thanks