Customize

Anonymous goes for World Revolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. WhiteNight Member

Oh fuck off. There is no revolution and we don't want anything to do with your moronic propaganda schemes.
    We're not a political revolutionary force. By and large we stand for freedom of information, freedom of speech, net nutrality and the lulz. You relate to none of these, so NYPA and DIAF.
    inb4 NYPA
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

No we didn't.
  4. Anonymous Member

I agree with this guy.
  5. Rheinländer Member

Over 9000 facepalm.jpg insert.
  6. Anonymous Member

In response to PA request, I voted the video down.
  7. Anonymous Member

^ quoted for truth
  8. ObamAnon Member

...video is shit... and why the hell is Marvin Gaye in it???

screenshot20110603at124.png

marvine1.jpg

Whats Goin' On?
  9. Anonymous Member

ITT: a bunch of people that seem to think anonymous is limited to this website or their interests. It's anything anyone wants to be, we've covered this; deal with it.

Now having said that, sadly I tuned out of the video as soon as the text2speech voice started. First off, that's heavily played out. Secondly, there was a lot of effort put into that first Message to Scientology video to make it sound as fluid as it did.. and it was still a bit off. STOP USING IT. That, or if you're gonna use it, bust open an audio editor and/or go nuts with the punctuation to make it actually pronounce the words properly.

I have no idea what happens after the first 60 seconds, but it goes on for 7 and a half minutes? That better be some real exciting shit to keep the ADD riddled masses of Anon focused.

tl;dr - nice try, try again.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

is to be sad
  11. Anonymous Member

Because Marvin is our leader.
  12. Anonymous Member

Stopped watching it halfway. Wasn't inspired. Wasn't interested. The comments were all about "fight the man!" "fight big business!" "fight the banks!" (groans) I'm going to go to a bank and hug a CEO for having to tolerate this bullshit.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

Good, but why do these people keep coming HERE and expecting us to give a fuck?
  14. Anonymous Member

71157_215581337509_2695533_n.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

More importantly, why do they fail to understand that the point is to entertain us?
  16. Anonymous Member

'ey yo Marvin Gaye, what the fuck is going on
    these rap niggas made propaganda out of your song
  17. Herro Member

Probably because d5 and gregg are good at SEO