Customize

Anonymous IRC Network (need TOR)

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Anon_CG3(ITA), Jun 10, 2015.

1. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

Yeee! Hoping to do some useful inviting all anons to our anonymous IRC network.
    It's safe, anonymous, secure and stable (3 dedicated servers) it offers IRC services too (to register nick and channels).
    You need to use an IRC client or an Instant Messaging software (like Pidgin) with TOR proxy.
    We also provide many guides and how to if you don't know how to use this softwares. (guides for Linux/Windows/Android)

you can grant info and guides about here: www.unionitaly.com
    If you need to translate in other language, you can find all the tutorials also at this group: http://cloud.unionitaly.com where you can translate in all languages the guides.

If you still know how to use IRC client with a TOR proxy, this is the servers to join (all servers are linked between, so doesn't care from wich server you connect, it looks like to connect to the same network)

IRC SERVERS:
    • #IRC1 ftfrgkmlrtflxhe6.onion/1337 (SSL) [sanandreas.labs - help channel #italy]
    • #IRC2 italyv2vkhq4h3a2.onion/6697 (SSL) [unionitaly.com - help channel #italy]
    • #IRC3 unionsoe3yw6fxaq.onion/6667 (no SSL) [unionitaly.com - help channel #italy]
    Other info about can be found here:
    • Hidden Service: fuacantanj2vhfpw.onion
    • Forum (solo via TOR): fuacantanj2vhfpw.onion/phpbb
    • Hidden Cloud: fuacantanj2vhfpw.onion/owncloud
    ENJOY!
  2. I
    I am unable to load this page. However I am using tor. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
  3. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

yes. that's wrong ports.
    It's always all up, get info here: darknetproject.info or fuacantanj2vhfpw.onion :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I love it when you talk sexy