Customize

Anonymous is Dying

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WhyAnonymous, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is dead and they have also been handled....Tustin mORGue will see just how handled and dead anon's are tomorrow...Wakey wakey, fliers and bacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. That's the best Idea ITT
  3. I understand all the cool people are joining Scientology. You want to be cool don't you?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Yeah, and be like Rex Fowler?
  5. Let's not kid ourselves, not every Anon is a hacker or geek, but "cool" became a non-option for most of these fags at birth.
  6. Um... I'm starting to regret making that post. Live and learn.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Nope, you can't. You are Anonymous, and Anonymous is dying. As you can't live, you also must cease to learn. The logic is bullet-proof.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Well I ain't no Anonymous anyway. I'm just a damaged goods ex-Scieno. I've never been logical but I do submit to your logic. See ya. I'm going back to Wonderland. You have the last word.
  9. I didn't want the last word. I wanted tits.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. And so you know, my intent was never anything other than good fun, and I wish you well.
  11. Anonymous Member

You're a mess.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

If it is then Keith Richards and Mick Jegger are zombies. Oh wait.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ftfy
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

man titties
    [IMG]
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Meh, beggars can't be choosers. *fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*
  19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

Fist I dyed this

[IMG]

Then I dyed this

[IMG]

And then I got all giddy and bought this

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

You dyed a can of Kroger's sliced beets?

Is that curry in the white ramekin?

Is that plate a plate or a charger?

Is the plate or charger (whatever it is) silver plate, cheap aluminum, expensive aluminum, pewter, or platinum?

Did you emboss the bunnies on the plate or charger (whatever it is) or was it born that way?

Thanks.
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Assuming for a minute that this is a serious thread (with anons you can never be sure), Anonymous may not be dying, but the level of activity sure is dropping off. That's not necessarily a bad thing. First of all, the raids beginning in 2008 and the massive Internet campaign against the CoS made it safer for critics to come out of the shadows. I stated on Clambake back in 2007 that there wasn't much we critics who were not ex-scienos could do to get people out of Scientology. The best we could hope for would be to stop people from joining. I think Anonymous has been incredibly effective at that. Ananymous activities also made it much easier for ex-scieno critics to go public with their stories since Anonymous pretty much proved that the CoS bite wasn't what it used to be. The ex-scientologists are good at getting people out. So now the clams have very little new meat coming in (watch out for the Asians) and the otees are leaving in droves. The celebs will probably be next. There might be some high-profile departures, but I think most will just quietly withdraw their support.

In my opinion Anonymous is more into a perceived "mission accomplished" mode rather than dying. It's time for the next challenge. The "Freedom of Information" forum was a good try, but it went political after the shiny wore off Julian and it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll always see a 50/50 split of opinion on the issues. I suggest you guys concentrate on something you can all agree on. The anti-Scientology campaign was successful because we all agreed on that one.

We aren't dead, we're just resting.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Aw shit, the previous post killed my thread buzz.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Timmibal said on another thread:

"Most raids hit their damage limit last year. There is no point to raiding further if they simply turtle up. We've got to sap their foundation if we're to be effective. You do that by keeping pressure on local members, reporting it the instant their buildings go out of code, complaining about illegal parking, outing corporate or government shills or supporters. Generally be the worst kind of asshole busybody you can. :)

You can't kill weeds by cutting off the top. You have to get the roots"

Yeah. What he said. Except I think random flash raids are good at keeping them off balance.

Sorry if I got too serious. Carry on.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. The Moon Member

I especially like the part where it exploded to beyond scientology and raiding epilepsy forums and is much larger than it ever was and your topic is basically bullshit

what did you guys like?
  28. Anonymous Member

Wut, like it's hard or something?
    Stupid cult footbullets and the media are practically doing all the work for Anon anyway. CoS lost it's fangs so some people want something a little more fun to play with.
    Sitting around watching something a cult slowly die has it's boring moments, but I know I'll still be watching ...just to make sure.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. LocalSP Member

Doing my part to help this thread die.
  30. Anonymous Member

I admit, prior to my knowledge of dying, I never ordered more than two orders of onion rings.... now it just seems such a waste *sigh*
    • Like Like x 1
  31. SOJOA Member

Anonymous is dead because CoS's leader DM claims to have stopped our leaders last year.......thats why we are dead..........

.......meanwhile on the interwebz............
    • Like Like x 1
  32. LibertyPrime Member

Well actually, Anonymous really isn't dying, it's just the membership here that's dying, since most of our members reside on 4chan, 7chan, Encyclopedia Dramatica, Rule 34, and the sister sites as well. It's simply because we're not making headlines as often anymore as we were during Project Chanology. We need to expand our influence even more, get back up on our feet! [IMG]We will never die! We are everything! We are nothing! We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do NOT forgive. We do NOT forget. They shall always EXPECT US. We need more attention, we even might have to advertise to an extent. Recruit moar members! You must construct additional Anons.
  33. Anonymous Member

Not dead, probably pining for the fjords
    • Like Like x 1
  34. november5 Member

Yes, yes, thank you for your all so wonderful obituary for an entity who is currently alive and lulzing at your attempts to prove him dead.

And now for something completely different.

• Like Like x 1
  35. I'll contact the Times about a full page add.
  36. Let them believe that we are dead, the World does not care about dead people. And then we have time to conquer the world!

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  37. BAAL Member

hacking? do u mean cracking, no ones use that word since windows 98.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. This thread is now about Monty Python
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

No its not
    :p
  40. Bump for great justice