Customize

Anonymous is Dying

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by WhyAnonymous, Feb 27, 2011.

1. COREarg Member

Which is your favorite color?

Mine is...Red,Spanish Inquisition Red
    • Like Like x 1

2. "I suggest you guys concentrate on something you can all agree on"
    lol
  3. Anonymous Member

Oh! what's that?

130px-Glados_core_2.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Don't bother him, he's resting.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. ZeroC Member

I'm well rested.

Random flash raids? Hmm...
  6. Anonymous Member

Like many of us, we can't make protests, because we are busy bring it down. The best researchers, academics, attorneys, and real-life activists are kicking some butt. Also, I noticed 250 members online earlier and over 60 guests. Funny, there are usually over 100 guests. Yeah, this has pretty much gone mainstream and worldwide. That's Anonymous! So, what have you done lately?
  7. BusinessBecky Member

Yes, please lets concentrate! The liquid in question is something most of us would be divided on I am sure of that. You look at the meal and it's being made into issues that don't exist. OK, we also know that is a good idea to not listen to us but I find it interesting to see discussion of the matter. Recipes for clams are nice but I want to see good healthy and put together clams. With the right juices and seasons anonymous will continue to be the force Obe Won warned the galaxy about.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mark Cabian Member

If you have Obi Wan's recipe for steamed clams, dox.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

QFT. The numbers of protestors is not an issue. Sydney recently lost a Sea Org member because of the protests that are still going on... And that's with a small core of srs protestors. And also, the stuff done behind the scenes is of such value it wouldn't matter if anon stopped protesting.

Also, if anons are doing stuff behind the scenes and you don't hear about it, could it be that they are being anonymous? Anonymous is working anonymously. Just saying.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Spam, spam, spam, spam
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

That's what I'm saying too. Although the OP is utter bullshit, if answering the question to my best, I'd say that Chanology is more serious, potent, and effective than ever. It is the backchannel ops. It's a lot of things that all matter a lot in order for mission completed. Things are going very well, from what I see.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Exactly, now if you don't mind I have a meeting with Tommy Davis.
  14. Anonymous Member

OP premise confirmed!
    Doctor said I only have about 40 yrs left-45 tops...
  15. Anonymous Member

Drink his scotch.
  16. Anonymous Member

I figure the cult goes down within a year.
  17. Anonymous Member

Then numbers. Just think about the numbers. That's all you need to care about.
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

OMFG, it's Paul Fetch as a boy! Where did you find this important artifact.
  20. Zombanon thats the best ^^
    loled hard while im read the posting
  21. Anonymous Member

HAHA! lol paul fetch!
    perhaps the OP just needs to learn the butt slap dance.

maybe this is just too deep for him.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

Now I understand:
  24. kilzom Member

I just joined, there's one more number for you. Anonymous is dead, long live Anonymous.
  25. Sweet! You're just in time for the wake. U bring caek?
  26. kilzom Member

No, but if you come over to the dark side... just a little further over here.. I have some cookies. Bwhaha.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

I remember seeing people say that... back in the Enturb days. It's been a fair stretch of the road since then.
  28. Anonymous Member

it goes down in stages.
    sorta like when Tommy gets on his knees, and..
    oh wait, not liek that.
    this thread is fucking ghey.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Daddy, where do babies come from?

Well you see son, when a CoB and his spokeshole are madly in love going to jail.....
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Would you like to test me?
  31. Kill me of allready chum. OMG you are so right I was too bussy playing Cyberpunk 2077 contemplating buying a rtx 3060 ti