Customize

Anonymous: List your skills

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by anon2487, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonh2078 Member

Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

writing - very strong, especially pr style writing
    online research - very strong
    editing - very strong
  2. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

Count me in for online research and writing, especially press releases.
  3. ElrondHubble Member

I can write, speak, act, sing, draw, animate, sticker up a town,and a whole bunch of artsy-fartsy stuff. Yes, I said artsy fartsy; I'm not above that.

I'm currently working on a Marcabian National Anthem, but I do not have good enough (or easy-to-use) music software in my possession.

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I'm decent in Photoshop as well.
  4. Unlisted Member

did I do good?
  5. AnonyK23 Member

I can write, speak, and research. Just give me a topic and a word limit and I am set.

Time: enough. yes, that's it, enough.
  6. anoyn202 Member

graphic design. I'm excellent with photoshop, illustrator, and indesign.
    I can make graphics for posters and signs and I can layout pamphlets and fliers.

I'm also a pretty good writer and editor.

I have a fair amount of free time.
  7. Sargo Member

Skillz - Ability:hmmm i can count by twos...tpye faster then speck, took drama and public speaking

Online research - Good, helped out in online resque and with the progoganed video.

Phone-based research - Good called gamestop requesting info on BATTLETOADS.

Writing - I'M GOOD BUT EXPECT SPELLING ERRORS..OHH I LEAVE CAPS ON..damn it thoughti ..nvm.

Number of hours I can commit:

3 hours nightly usaly moar.can't do shit in person, but i've got a list of ny contacts for press
  8. flavershim Member

I've got nerd skillz: software development, web development, system administration (Linux).
  9. monamia Member

brilliant. absolutely brilliant work.
    slightly violent, but more edgy
    but still tough and well composed. fine eye. you went to art school, right? painter?
    thanks.

i gotta find my rant about street posters for you. all over hollywood and certain parts of LA i'm serious. come sit here by me. 8 1/2 x 11 images. i'll find the link and pm you.
    Meanwhile, got anything related to Anon/Scientology project? i'm a pr and fine-art (contemporary) (and all) appreciator person--
  10. monamia Member

sample? i know this is tough--
    sample Anon image poster, with just this url at bottom
    so needs a headline, needs to include ref to scientology being bad
    call to action is to visit enturb.

maybe subhead
    and one illustration. would need to fax/reprint 10 generations and still be ok.

seems like the time might be now--you see above i want us to snipe in hollywood, weho,bevhills,
  11. Anon9000+1 Member

Abilities
    Out of 10 levels

Google Miner. Level 10.
    Phone Researcher. Level 4
    Writer. Level 10
    Speeches/Speaking Level 7
    Singing. -HP
    Legal Researcg Level 8
    Public Relations/ Spin. Lvl 6
  12. Rule22 Member

I'm just a field agent. Photos and Video. I help supply the raw images, you all make 'em pretty.
  13. Anonymouse Member

Skillz - Another writefag. Can write propaganda with or without solid facts, can go on a rational!rant for an epic amount of pages, good at manipulating people's emotions through writing. Sneaky anon. Good speech writer.

Other skillz - majored in acting, minored in psychology (a geek for abnormal psych), good at figuring out variations on the card drop project (like writing teh website on all your monies or making pins) good at brainstorming and organizing.
  14. red jeans Member

I'm good with video editing, and have been doing it for 4-5 years now. I'm also good at thinking up horrible puns, which could be potentially useful for op titles and picket signs :razz:.
  15. Smoof Member

Mah Skills? MS Paint. I'm not one to brag but I can do some crazy stuff with MS paint. Ask me what to doodle and it shall be done. I can give you some of my work if you want to see it.
  16. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

Videographer and Director.

With equipment
  17. Askren Member

This Anon is a ninja with Photoshop and web design. That's my strongest skill. Cartooning/Illustration/Graphic Design student at the moment.

I know cartoons don't help us, but it's what I do.

Anything else, I can do, but only on an average level.
  18. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

I'm an ammy video editor with some writing skill. I also have some viral knowledge.

I am mirroring main videos on youtube over and over again to prevent the xenutv1 from happening again as well.
  19. Stitch Member

Medic (for bigger events that will need H+S stamp eg rockanon).

V. Good at scratch building stuff (welding ect).

Plumbing, Locksmith, Animal husbandry (no not like that).
  20. The Duck Man Member

Skills:

Medic: EMT-B equivalent
    Locksmithing: Decent. Not fast, though.
    General internets: 6/10
    Metal fabrication: Don't expect a working car from scratch, I do the simple stuff.
    (Counter-)Insurgency: Good
    Translator English->German->English: V. good
  21. CathyLong Member

I work in an advertising firm, Manhattan. I can say no more. But I CAN tell you exactly what type of paper best replicates the feel and glossy look of a magazine page. 32lb dbl-glossy lazer color paper. HP or Xerox works best.

Also, I write book reviews. Currently finishing up my Dianetics rip, so, if you need it I will forward it. Soldier on brave anon.
  22. Panony Member

Skillz:

Mainly, above all, 7 years of graphic design. Willing to help out fellow anons with anything.

Also: Video editing, basic sound editing, basic 3d modelling...Flash animation...Errr...Some other stuff, I guess...Send me a PM if you need me.
  23. TheMockers Member

I have all the time in the world and no money.

I am an editing and grammar/spelling/point checking machine. Submit to me all materials you'd like to look professional.

Or not.
  24. SciFITOlogy Member

Skills:

Online research - Very good

Video editing - Decent (above most of the YT things we have out there)

Sound editing - Decent

3d modeling (Non organic, am an architectural engineer by trade) - Very good

Website layouts and shooping. - Decent

Am good at communicating with members of law enforcement, also have access to a govermental lawyer - ?

Can build things, can wire things, can fix your cars - Don't try to ask for it

10+ years in 7 different computer languages, extensive networking, database and tech experience. Game and interactive application experience. I understand these are unlikely to be skills useful to the public sectors however I'm placing them down just in case - Very good

Lots of free time at work - Yay?

PS: Am not a good public face...dreads and peircings...so no help in situations where I may scare people (unmasked pamplet handouts, birthday parties).
  25. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

I can do telephone research, databasing and technical drawing.
    I'm also pretty 'handy' manually - things like woodwork and basic metalwork, all fine and good. And I can take a computer apart completely and put it back together again (in the way it was before I dismantled it) in a pinch. I also did 19 months working as a computer technician so I can fix them too, not just break them up. ;)
  26. Ford Member

I'm a programmer (some call me a code poet) and database expert, and I build frameworks for websites for a living. Software Architecture Design is something I specialized in since about 3 years, but I still do most of the coding myself. I only work with PHP5 at the moment, but I have experience with most major programming languages.
    I'm pretty good with anything that evolves around web development in general, but not much experience with css/JavaScript stuff, since I usually have other people who handle that part. :roll:
    All in all I can offer 8 years of work experience in my field, and a few hours a week to spare for any side projects. Depending on the need I might be able to dish out a few more hours.
    PM me if there is anything I could do to help you out. :secret:
  27. JackD Member

Copyediting.
    I have limited knowledge of programming, web design and dev, graphics, and so on, but nothing usable.
    So, just copyediting.
    Plus I have a camera and know what's important to photograph.
  28. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

I can stay up all freakin' night in my East Coast cave and talk to people in Australia.

Also, writing and editing, as well as some film experience.
  29. Re: Hey you...YES YOU...YOOOOU!...

Skills - Photoshop...just everything envolving image editing...falsifications...:whistle:

I'm from Brazil
  30. Anon1990.572 Member

I'm a general all-rounder. I've got the dedication to complete something when it's handed to me. I particularly specialize in electronics, pyrotechnics and organizing people if they need it. I just come up with ideas and find the best way to fulfill them. PM if you want anything doing in these areas and try your luck for others - I seem to be able to do all sorts or at least find a way to do it.

Just ask and I'll do what I can to give.
  31. Balognanon Member

Skills that I can currently provide:
    -phone and internet research
    -mailing/contact list creation (targeted)
    -editor/proofreading
    -feedback letter-writing to publications and websites (which have sometimes been published or have led to making new contacts)
    -creative writing: poetry, short story, bad(?) lyrics
    -voice acting/narration
    -"video rating gopher"

Availability:
    -4 or 5 hours a week

Note: If I am able to start attending protests, I have more skills that I can advertise. For now, just contact me if you think I might be able to help with a project.
  32. Anon515 Member

Skillz:
    -Graphic Design (posters, fliers/pamphlets, cards, etc.
    -Copy Editor/Proofreading
    -Mailing/Contact List Creation
    -Internet Research
    -Video/Comments & Ratings Gopher

Fair amount of free time
  33. i_am_nobody Member

Skillz
    Disturbingly large vocabularly and an eloquent speaker.
    Currently Enrolled in a Graphic Design Class at my college.
    Raised by an English teacher, I know punctuation.
  34. PASIL Member

Re: Anonymous: List your skills

I'm just a dopey mechanic.:sad:
  35. anonspitfire Member

musician (guitar and a bit of harmonica). fluent in spanish and english
    medium computer skills
  36. Re: Anonymous: List your skills

Declaration of skills is counterproductive.
  37. highoverlord Member

White hat.
  38. highoverlord Member

i give free sec advice but no one seems to listen and writes me off as crazy any ways. in the world of war craft .im a 375 blacksmith and mining.
  39. anon0004 Member

English- high lvl
    German - perfect
    French - mid range
    Latin -good

Routers and Firewalls(especially cisco) - good
    Prgramming (especially object oriented languages) - good
    Databases - good
    google bombing, mining, wartubing, proxy using etc.. very good
    (could make tutorials for all this...)

Connections / Streetwise / get a clue - lets say 4 on a D10

some writing skills also present and serious looks ;-)
  40. Wrathlon Member

Anything with computers I can do, be it networking, broadcasting stuff, building one, overclocking you name it, I do it.

I can also do motor mechanics and basically Im good with anything technical.

I've also had experience on a lighting board before, designing and controlling the lighting for a stage show/theatre production on my own.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.