Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aNONanon Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

stzs4.jpg
    [IMG]

Think about the kids .... also, spoons
  2. basil Member

3. cubby Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

[IMG]
  4. cubby Member

key_art_silver_spoons.jpg
  5. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Uh guise... :colbert:
  6. cubby Member

[IMG]
  7. cubby Member

oh sry
    forgot myself
    /thread

EDIT: okay, but LOOK at this one

all_your_spoons.JPG

now srsly me/thread :waves: bye!
  8. subgenius Member

Will Smith has been targeted by an anti-Scientologist group.
    On Wednesday morning (03.09.08) Anonymous activists picketed outside the New Village Academy private school in Calabasas, California, which is funded by the actor and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith, who is a devout follower of the bizarre sci-fi cult.
  9. Anonymoux Member

HE IS AN ACTOR
    a trained, professional, successful ACTOR
    meeting a PROFESSIONAL actor a couple of times means nothing
    except just that
    you've met an ACTOR
    who butters his bread by ACTING
  10. 14G0 Member

Taken in the playground behind New Village.
  11. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

the_tick_spoon-770897.jpg
  12. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

The issue here isn't "Iz Woll Smoth teh BAD man".

It's Study Tech. I feel kinda douchey fer letting the troll get me off target.
  13. churchlady Member

THANKS FOR THE SPOONS.
    i'm not grumpy anymore.:hooray::flowers:
  14. Hostile Member

I think the thread's over now...

[IMG]
  15. cubby Member

DOES WOLL SMOTH KNOW THERE IS NO SPOON?
  16. 14G0 Member

Red pill or the blue pill, Woll? Which is it?
  17. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Nothing would hurt Will Smith more than a video leak of Davey bigging up his celeb acquisition. While that'd be nice, I suspect instead it'll be low key, and the Will Smith affiliation will be used over and over again 'on the ground' and mostly off the radar.
  18. Anonymoux Member

you my sweet are a cheap date!
  19. Anonymoux Member

i'm not feeling good at all about will smith or his school
    we know more than we did yesterday
    and it's worse than we thought

((thanks MEmpy, ath and others for going over there and getting the info. fine write-up. this is not the last trip over i presume. next time, fwiw: arm with involved parents and expert teachers, from the area. we need an expert involvement--Touretsky?

meatpopsicle's comments are on the mark, paulson: good stuff, among others--smart people--let's all list the colleges we were accepted to (to which we were accepted) ! ;))

reading-fuck they could at least use a decent dictionary--thinking oxford unabridged here.
    when i've worked to help smart kids learning english--i try to get them to read jane austen.
    we read it out loud.
    she's a wonderful vocabulary teacher in terms of context, learning meaning through her settings.
  20. anonymusicz Member

Dox, or just info from this thread?
  21. Anonymoux Member

info from thread: first person accounts!
    source!
  22. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

To squirrel the tech means to alter it. At least in theory, a Scientologist is free to cherry pick from the tech and only use what they find useful. While it doesn't actually work that way for the rank and file, they probably stick to it when dealing with WS.

A non-Celebrity would have to.
  23. 14G0 Member

Why so srs?

harspoonbj4.jpg

[SIZE="4"]HARSPOON![/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]/done
    /promise
    /rly[/SIZE]

/I lied
  24. iaxiloll Member

Gosh all these spoons are helping me forget my pic paranoia.

a134_magnetic.jpg

Do forks count??
  25. none given Member

At the time of this post still, over a hundred guests.

Think we could harpoon Will's fansite with sincere requests that he learn more before promoting the cult?
    Does anon have that much diplomacy in it?
  26. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: (naw! evil idea is evil). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  27. WagTheWog Member

To our esteemed guest visitors:

Please visit:
    Ex-Scientology Kids

Read their stories:
    ESK - Meet the Admins

Read the stories of those that have contributed to the "Voices in Unison" Project:
    ESK - Voices in Unison!

Download these informative resources:
    Extensive_Packet.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage
    Web_Guide_1.pdf - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

We now return you to our [strike]regularly scheduled programming[/strike] thread...

28. iaxiloll Member

AND PLS DO NOT FORGET

Why We Protest
  29. CathyLong Member

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!?!?!

*_*

marry me?

yes, all of you.
  30. scrumpmonkey Member

Holy fucking shit, i came.

This is amazing, although you should have mentioned about ST being intrinsically linked with the beliefs systems of Scientology and that it is ripped off from some proper study assistance made by real psychologists and educators.

By this account he isn't very read up on study-tech and its diversion away from free thought and critical thinking.
  31. cubby Member

people people people, it's been a long thread full of intrinsically valuable discussion, but i'm afraid we have lost sight of the real issue:

WILL WOLL SMOTH'S SCHOOL HAVE SPOONS IN THE CAFETERIA?
  32. 14G0 Member

food-fight-spoon.jpg

FUCK YOU WOLL SMOTH I'M NOT EATING BROCCOLI!
  33. Flynn Member

56fg87b67fg54d4598fdxl4.jpg

also,
    spoons
  34. Daywatch Member

FUKKEN SAVED

Socals NEED to make that sign!!
  35. iaxiloll Member

spoon-bending-cat.jpg
  36. iaxiloll Member

Spoons-or-sperms.jpg
  37. 14G0 Member

Viral - nao.
  38. iaxiloll Member

[IMG]
  39. D... Member

Do it faggots.
  40. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Oooooh... I am so making these signs... /r/ HI RES VERSION PL0X :flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.