Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OSAHase Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

Exactly, i never heard any Non Scientologist or alike to promote the tech either. Only Scientologists or probably Freezoners would do that.

Will is a scieno, get over that. Maybe he looks up some information at least.
  2. Anon123456 Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

hopefully some news outlets pick up on this.

so are we giving will smiths school a pass now? to me he sounded pretty sincere from what i read. i mean i think alot of us can agree that the low level tech could in some cases be helpful. as long as he isnt turning these kids into OTs i think we should let will teach the kids. just my opinion.

flame on.
  3. iaxiloll Member

I had no intention of being a sore thumb on this but I hope I am wrong. Will is a new breed of Scientologist. A smart fresh one. *looking for tinfoil*
  4. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

You're clearly not a parent. When your child is having difficulty in school, and a friend suggests you try a method that might help him/her to do better, you're pretty likely to try it. And when that method works, you're likely to suggest it to other parents you know.

In this case, the method happens to be a small part of a huge load of other crap that doesn't work, but the way that this small portion was used, it *did* work. I've heard TONS of people say that the Communications Course is really good and actually teaches some effective methods...that doesn't mean that all the courses are awesome and effective, but that one happens to be.
  5. Flynn Member

Taken with a grain of salt. I sure as hell hope kids aren't learning '2+2=what I want it to be'. I like Will, and I want to believe him, but we all saw this SciSpeak interview:
  6. iaxiloll Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

ZOMG!!!!
  7. mrfyde Member

I don't see how talking to smith is going to produce more results than talking to teachers. (Unless of course there is news coverage)

But Mr. Smith. If you are smart enough to be reading this:

Please know that people are sueing and winning lawsuits against the CoS for "programing" them. You may be very well served to know the details of how people use indoctrination that leads to "thought reform".

Find out how many cases the CoS has settled and lost where brainwashing is involved. A good place to start would be FACTnet.org the person who runs it was the first to recieve a 9.2 million dollar award from CoS

FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support

You (Mr. Smith) have been willing to speak with critics of the CoS and that is one thing nobody from he CoS has been willing to do.

Perhaps you would like to do it publicly or at least when not using your celeb. status as a suprise or distraction.

(good job anons. and mr. smith)
  8. Daywatch Member

OK
    woll smoth COULD be 100% telling the truth

Jada is still a raging scifag moonbat and its HER money funding as well
  9. OSAHase Member

True, i might try it, but not after learning a dangerous cult is standing behind it. Additionally, i wouldnt found a whole school promoting this idea, if i´m not 100% behind the whole system, which in this case is -> Scientology

Oh, it might. But Questions will arise soon. Will Scientology allow someone to use their tech out of the whole other bullshit they teach? Will Scientology specifically allow a Non Scientologist to do this? I doubt it. And what good does it do when one or two courses actually work, when all the rest is bullshit set up to ruin you financially?
  10. Val Member

Man, this shit is what I get for having to go to lab. I wish my professor weren't such a hardass (She'd have kicked me out of the lab if I missed/was late to lab).

So, what's the dealio, are we going there bright and early tomorrow morning?
  11. yknot Member

Actually, I disagree. Useless "tech" at any level remains useless.
  12. 043 Member

Next step should be:

Anonymous plant gets a job at the school or we recruit someone.
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

You go girl!

Smith is obviously waaay more willing to interact than Cruise so I guess he's not a scientologist. Nevertheless, NO STUDY "TECH!"
  14. Phil-Anon Member

I'm going to agree w/ the SoCal anons' lack of pictures. If they felt that suddenly going all stalkarazzi on WS would negatively impact their ability to exchange information openly, then not taking pics was the right decision. IMO, just the possibility that at least some of the information they gave him and/or gave him links to could sink in is far more important than proving to us that it happened using pics. While it would have been nice to have photos/video of the chat to confirm what was said if it is later disputed in the media, I think saving the Fresh Prince and his family is more important than PR (not to mention the fact that saving them would of itself be a huge PR coup).
  15. OSAHase Member

What age do the kids in this school have?

You are basing your decision on a single act he did? Watch that "4+4 equals anything bullshit" as it clearly shows to me in what state of mind Smith seems to be. Smith might not be as selfish as Cruise, but that doesnt make him a non scieno. Show me an example of Hubbards "Study Tech" being used by a Non Scientologist.
  16. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Holy Raptor Jesus!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 422 (50 members and 372 guests)

Just sayin'.
  17. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

QFT.

Even people outside of LA realize this, though, I should say. To wit: there's a time and place for everything.

If you're talking srs bzness, you don't stop mid-sentence and go, 'O BAI THE WAI FRSHPRNC, I CAN HAS OTTAGRAPFFS!? LULZLULZ!'

And yeah - Will 'borrowing' bits of study tech from Co$ is like me 'borrowing' Orange Julius' recipe and opening up my own chain. Intellectual property, anybody? :text::colbert:

HALLOO! Members of the press and Mr. Smith's PR/security/schoolbrain folks! :cake:
  18. An0nYm0use Member

well pix of will with anons would have been pretty big news -> anons / chanology issues would have got press exposure -> DO NOT WANT.

lots of win though. i am sure in the long run you wont get played by an SUCCESSFUL ACTOR ... lots of potential, and zomg lol

4.5 stars.

Also this png was posted in the Think Tank a while ago. maybe pass it on to the Fresh Prince.

willniggercv6.png
  19. Robert S Member

WILL SMITH TELLS CULT CRITICS "I AM NOT A SCIENTOLOGIST" would be a real cool headline. Any press release people around?
  20. Val Member

I saw kids that were elementary school age.
  21. Snake Member

I don't think Matrix 2 and 3 made that much money.
  22. iaxiloll Member

Now you see why Scientology lurves Hollywood. I would have clicked away then sent a letter of apology.
  23. SmackThePony Member

Anonymous already HAS a plant :awesome:
  24. chuckbeatty77 Member

absolutely concur! I learned more in 1 year, when I decided to STOP ALL Hubbard study crap, than in my 27 wasted staff years in the movement, and power of choice to just "blow" from badly written crap, is lost within the Hubbard rule system.

Plus there are SP penalties for Scientologists when they don't follow Hubbard's study tech procedures!

Absolutely true, you are ground into ignorance following Hubbard's study tech.

always good to clear up misundertandings of what people communicate, but their lame communications get elevated to prominence by the fondling of those ideas that study tech can force on the reader/listener.

Best to be free to study as one wishes, and have one's drive to learn accelerated, that's what study tech squashes!

Drive to learn isn't Hubbard. Study tech is a penalty driven system.

Best to have mentors who are wise enough to spoon feed accurately what the author's bad writing failed to communicate.

I was a training supervisor, and I had to throw out ALL of Hubbard's study tech, and I was the better for that!

Drive to learn, curiosity, inspiring a person to learn, that is so much more important than procedural steps grinding bad info into someone's head.
  25. OSAHase Member

Yes we do have a plant, we water it every day and someday it might be grown big enough to blow. Try to find it OSA. :)
  26. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

A well-heeled ficus, if memory serves. :text:
  27. 043 Member

Will, you're better than this.

Your kids will thank you one day if you put the squash down on anything LRH or Scientology related.

Seriously, man.
  28. fotoanon Member

Just to point out, no one present was in fanboy mode, but in positive first meeting mode. This meeting will more likely lead to future interaction.
    One step at a time. Not every meeting between Anonymous and targets need be like Gold or Big Blue.

And we will continue to monitor the school and any involvement by the cult.
  29. An0nYm0use Member

wot you mean crush his wife ?
  30. 043 Member

Yes, or a firm pimp-hand is fine too.
  31. Daywatch Member

Seekrit pics of this EPIC meeting in the Thunderdome!
  32. D... Member

I can't believe none of you guys have done it yet.

Now this is the story all about how
    My life got flipped, turned upside down
    And Id like to take a minute just sit right there
    Ill tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air

In west philadelfia born and raised
    On the playground where I spent most of my days
    Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys said were up in no good
    Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
    But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
    She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
    I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
    Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
    Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
    Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
    Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
    If anything I could say that this cab was rare
    But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
    And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
  33. Daywatch Member

fixt for ya
  34. nevadatan Member

Podunk Anons may have been starstruck, but not the SoCalfags that were present. Methinks they're a little more used to dealing with celebrities since they live and work amongst them.

Celebrites. They're like OSA, in a way. /fandomwank
  35. LilDebbie Member

posting in epic thread
  36. Zer0Panda Member

Good job guys!!! Im proud of you all!!! Slowly things are moving along
  37. Anon1720 Member

Anons did a fine job today. For me, the most important aspect of this meeting was that WS got some docs to read (whether he reads them or not is another matter but he strikes me as the kind of person who would do so out of curiosity.)

He's already got 4 scientologist teachers "in" his school right now. Will, open your eyes man. Those teachers are not going to stop at study tech. They are forced as scientologists in good standing to KSW at all times. They may lay low for now but how long before they start telling parents to read dianetics at parent/teacher interviews after the pressure eases? How long before your other staff members fall for it too?
  38. moarxenu Member

Great work, guise. The most important things for me that came out of this are

1. WS stated flat out that he is not a Scientologist, and not to the press, to Anon. We will be watching him like a hawk and reporting anything that he has to do with Scientology.

2. You gave information to the neighbors.

3. You gave information to the school and its teachers. -- Since the teachers are Muslim, Christians, and Jews it would be good to find ways to get info in their hands about Sci and the monotheist religions.

Other thoughts: Is there an email address for the school where we can write to thank them and Will for being gracious and open-minded and to give them moar info?

Very good point was raised about using Study Tech. If they are only borrowing what they like, isn't that squirelling the tech? If they are using it in any form wouldn't they have to pay CoS?

It would be good to know if this is a for profit or non-profit organization? If it is non-profit at the end of the year they will file a 990 tax form which is a public document we can review. Licensing fees to CoS for Study Tech would appear in their income and expense statement.

Also, I think this is worth writing up as a press release and blasting around the world. Study tech is an important international issue because sci has the VM's teach it on their Intel Pioneer Cavalcades or Good Will Tours of Latin America, Russia, etc.
  39. An0nYm0use Member

Anon should ask the give a talk to the parents and kids and "teach" them about the evils of Scientology .... wut doesnt will want the kids in his schoool to learn stuff?
  40. drebin9001 Member

I was literally JUST about to post WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BEL-AIR
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.