Customize

Anonymous on CNN

Discussion in 'News And Current Events' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

They are covering Anon attacks on Iran websites on CNN right now, or just were. I mean TV, not just a blurb on the website. They sounded almost sympathetic to us too.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Internet hackers group FTW.

I guess, if that's the only facet of Anonymous which interests a particular person/international news network, and they can't be bothered to learn that it's not a group, then that's what they're going to think it is.

Hackers dance in streets and eat cake. Yeah.

Damn, TV are stupid.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

No one cares. Keep your faggotry elsewhere.
  5. PresidentShaw Member

I for one support opiran
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

^^ seconded.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. You sound as though you care about Anonymous' reputation. If so, urdoinitwrong. I am not one of the hackers attacking Iran. However, I find the hackers' activities in this instance the very essence of ethical behavior. Edmund Burke famously said, "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." In OpIran, the good are associating, and I applaud their actions.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Snag Member

"Anonymous is a collective of individuals united by an awareness. We promote the truth, promote free speech, stand up against human injustice, we fight corrupt corporations and protest governments who bastardize freedom. We oppose censorship. We have no country, no leaders, we lack organization and go where we are needed. We are your friends. We are your family. We can be anyone and we can be nobody. We are you. We are not a selective group of individuals, but rather, an idea. A meme that has spread across the world through peaceful protest. Our ideology is simple, though we have many. You cannot stop the flow of the internet. Knowledge is free and free speech is non-negotiable."

^Exert from a script I am writing for a video. What do you think? And be as critical as I know you possibly can be.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. exOT8Michael Member

fify with my $0.02 take what you want of the suggestions.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Snag Member

I like the "we anonymously embody an idea" Ill use it. Other then that I wrote it in an easily spoken and verbal way. Being to descriptive is something I dropped.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't, I'm just (still) easily annoyed by old media fail. The rest of your post I agree with.

Snag, your paragraph makes Anonymous sound too earnest and sincere to be an accurate description are a huge faggot. DIAF
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lulzgasm Member

From what I've been reading on Twitter, OpIran is kicking some ass.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I don't Twitter, because I don't want my attention span to go from being like a squirrel after an espresso to being like a hummingbird on meth. What I would like to add to that is... oh look, a puppy!
    • Like Like x 5
  14. lulzgasm Member

Yeah. you ADHD folks never could focus as well as us aspies, we never get....oooohhhh, pretty wall pattern.....alll spirallly......must stare....
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. lulzgasm Member

must...stop...watchi--
  16. It's amazing. Real musicians can make even the Black Eyed Peas sound good. lol
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Snag Member

When the site is fixed I'll release my entire script. Then you'll find out how sincere a fag like me can be.
  18. Anonymous Member

I like that, Snag.
  19. Anonymous Member

It's good unless you have spent the past 3 years focused on the cult exclusively.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Snag Member

I do talk about Scilons in the script, though I decided to go with a more softcore perspective as to not scare away members of Co$. Anyways, I'd love for everyone to participate in the final draft weither you correct grammar, spelling, etc or just call me a fag.
  21. Anonymous Member

Just me - I like it, but it is not an accurate description of my work in Anonymous. A double order of stopping the cult, with a side of nothing.
  22. Anonymous Member

Is there a video up?
  23. Snag Member

No^ again still writing the script and re-writing it to make it sound at a high school level. Best to assume anyone who watches isn't that educated on the subject, yet I gotta appeal to you fucktards. Its exhausting, dancing like a monkey.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

We can has vid of this?
    • Like Like x 1
  25. lulzgasm Member

*pulls out gun*

DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!!!1 MWAHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
  26. Snag Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

Snag, will you please post your video here when it's complete? thanks.
    (i haven't been paying attention to teh you tubes on the scn and other news angle in a few months - overload.)
  28. Anonymous Member

just stating the obvious, i would humbly like to see people emphasize the concept - PEACEFUL-
    peaceful and peaceful and, diplomatic communications and free flow of information and ideas and thinking....
    but, i still think your script is good. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Snag Member

Get outta my head!!
  30. Anonymous Member

i thought she was calling it quits?
  31. WhiteNight Member

Link to tv spot?
  32. GutteralRetch Member

33. Anonymous Member

CNN video.
  34. How did the mass hack go? I heard tons about but, but have seen no results! D::
  35. A9nym0us Member

Gutteral, Anonymous isn't a hactivist group. Some anons are hackers, some aren't.
    Especially here at wwp, there is no hacking going on. This is a site for peaceful protesters.
    I'd suggest you look around the new.members area.
    A lot of anons take offence to being lumped together.
    A lot of wwp members aren't even anons.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Learn to IRC. Learn to Google.
  37. I be seein' you everywhere! Yeayeayeaa..

Well, wwp is my only link to Anon becides the imageboards, so 'scuse me.
  38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. حمید Member

A Very Clear Demand. "DOG OF IRAN, GET LOST"