Customize

Anonymous operations expose Ukrainian Bandera nazis

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by commisiar, Feb 27, 2014.

1. commisiar Member

http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_02_28/Anonymous-operations-expose-Ukrainian-Bandera-nazis-9458/

All I have to say is this... Oh...Shit...

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_...eases-Klitschko-e-mails-showing-treason-3581/

photos of the emails in question, their is a link to them in the comments and...

http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_...and-Pyatt-dialogue-prove-US-backed-coup-9378/

The final nail in the coffin, full explanation of what is going on in Ukraine and the layout behind the reason, it's saddening and yet disturbing that few people are doing this...
  2. Watcher Member

Holy Shit!!!!

Is this info REALLY coming from anonymous?
  3. Anonylemmi Member

Anyone can be Anonymous. Even minions of Putin.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Voice of Russia.

I'll take it with a grain of salt. Interesting use of the meme though, my first thought is psyops to try to throw anon/hacktivist support in their favor.

After seeing those ticky-tacky palaces I cannot imagine the Ukrainians wanting that lot back.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Watcher Member

I'm not big fan of Russia, but at the same time I can't say the US wouldn't act this way after watching the way they've dealt with Iraq. I'm fairly new here and don't have the information needed. I'll see what I can find out and look for updates by those with better knowledge than I have.
  6. commisiar Member

true I have to agree with you on that, Voice of russia was taken over by an ultraconservative a few months ago by the presidents order.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonylemmi Member

Disinformation. Classic ploy.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Usually when the military is murdering civilians in the streets we are on the other side. I think its Putin putting' us on.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Anonylemmi Member

I do have to mention that Voice of Russia will likely be doing a MUCH better job of spreading disinformation than Co$ ever did. We may actually now have a worthy adversary.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Watcher Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Watcher Member

12. White Tara Global Moderator

from watchers post above Anonymous: Operation Ukraine
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Watcher Member

I clicked on the link here and the vid came up for me dongcopter. Is there another way I can get you the link besides copy/paste?
  14. Watcher Member

15. White Tara Global Moderator

i just copypasted it. or try little film icon on desktop site for ipad, to embed YT?
  16. Watcher Member

• Like Like x 4
  17. White Tara Global Moderator

That is awesome :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonylemmi Member

Not evidence. Just a video anyone could have made. Looks like bullshit to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Watcher Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Watcher Member

You were able to view the anarchy video? It's not showing me the links on my posts :confused:
  21. Anonylemmi Member

I quoted you. It shows in my post.
  22. Watcher Member

being curious, I did a search on the uploader of the anarchy vid. Wangy Wagnols

results: About 14,100 results
  23. Watcher Member

maybe he/she is legit....I need a crystal ball I guess
  24. fishypants Moderator

This is a good rule of thumb.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. There are no doubts that Nazis took power in Ukraine. In Kiev I saw many bad things and violations of human rights. At night it very dangerous to walk the streets because Nazi gangs patrol Kiev and hail people with Nazi salute and if they do not do the same, Nazis beat them up. In the sunlight gangs burst into busses or apartments and examine people's passports. And when they meet people from eastern parts of Ukraine or non-Ukrainians they take these people away and no one knows where they are going. We've heard about concentration camps created for Jews and non-Ukrainians somewhere in the west in the territories where positions of Nazis are the most solid and they are not afraid to commit crimes and atrocities against innocent people. I wait for the worst and my fears are not unfounded because Nazis here never hide their intensions to clean Ukraine and turn it into nationalist state. The ethnic cleansing already started.
  26. fishypants Moderator

Dox? Because that is not what we're hearing from journalists on the ground in Kyiv.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  27. This is all true.
    Also the molestation of russian sheep by by nazi forces.
    And our potatoes being poisoned with radioactive substances by fascist agents working for george souros.
    Russia will not tolerate such acts.
    So I have ordered or brave russian soldiers and compatriots to molest George souros's sheep in crimea.
  28. laughingsock Member

This thread is a good place to KEEP the Ukraine trolling/ jokes.
  29. mip Member

• Like Like x 2
  30. Facist.
    I bet you are also a homosexual.
    Vladimir putin
    This message by Vladimir putin has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  31. mip Member

R15C4Oz.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Ваша фашистская гомосексуальная ложь не беспокоит меня. Я пошлю агентам ФСБ ваши пончики и обезьян
  33. mip Member

original.jpg

UhegYNC.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Я люблю Вас. Когда я вторгаюсь в вашу страну Вы, ваша семья и обезьяны будут treared хорошо. Ваши пончики будут конфискованы
  35. mip Member

7j8Y0vx.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  36. laughingsock Member

That's funny, i'd have to be a closet facist if i were a homosexual.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Maybe you are a homosexual with a fascist closet.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. laughingsock Member

I use an armour. With pretty lace and flowers around it. I Love lacy things....and kittehs too.
    • Like Like x 1