Customize

Anonymous operations expose Ukrainian Bandera nazis

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by commisiar, Feb 27, 2014.

1. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 5
  2. Anonylemmi Member

"After 15 years a guy escapes from San Quentin. He breaks into a house and finds a young couple in bed. He forces the young man into a chair and duck tapes him there. He leans over the woman and kisses her neck, then he goes into the bathroom. The man whispers to his wife "Honey this man probably hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw the way he kissed your neck. Do whatever he says or he might kill us. Be strong honey I love you. The wife leans over and whispers He wasn't kissing my neck he whispered in my ear that he was gay and thought you were cute. So he asked if we had any lube, I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey love you too."
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Glad to see patriotic members of Anonymous on Twitter and youtube.

Covering the truth of our humanitarian mission in Crimea
    Any similarities between the patriotic anons and russia today in terms of content.
    Are strictly coincidental.
  4. Guys ,, WTF? Can somebody from the REAL Anonymous Russia please step the fuck up and clarify.

Русские/Украинци
  5. Anonymous Member

Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 8.56.03 AM.png
    • Like Like x 2
  6. commisiar Member

7. Quentinanon Member

I don't think the U.S. military has any plans of invading Russia or Ukraine. Far fetched.
  8. Anonylemmi Member

Voice of Russia may not be such a disinterested party supplying unbiased news these days. Just sayin'.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. DeathHamster Member

"Anonymous Ukraine"? Do they even have a video?
    • Like Like x 2
  10. PresidentShaw Member

Do you even lift?
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Boris Korczak Member

Dmytro Yarosh, Right Sector neo-Nazi commander who said “our revival begins with our Maidan,” is now second-in-command of the National Defense and Security Council (covering the military, police, courts and intelligence apparatus).
    Andriy Parubiy, co-founder of the fascist Social National Party, which later changed its name to Svoboda. He is the new top commander of the National Defense and Security Council.
    New Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk , a powerful right-wing.
    Oleh Tyahnybok,-Nazi Svoboda leader, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda party, now Minister of Defense.

Oleksandr Sych, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda, is one of three Vice Prime Ministers.
    Oleg Makhnitsky, member of neo-Nazi Svoboda, now Prosecutor-General (Attorney General).

What does "Svoboda" party represent - Google it!
    Stay safe.

BK
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anonylemmi Member

The "Svoboda" party has some scary roots. So does the U.S.A. Democratic party.
    Svoboda seems to be purging it's wingnuts and extremists. Only time will tell if it is all a P.R. ploy or not.
    Still, Svoboda rule sounds better than being a Russian slave state. But I am willing to listen to anyone with an informed opinion on this.
    No country or party has a spotless soul.
  13. DeathHamster Member

And how's the US invasion of Ukraine going?
  14. Anonylemmi Member

Pretty slowly. They are making noises about expanding our natural gas production for export to eventually ease Ukraine's dependance on Russian gas. The ballsy and quick reactions are mind numbing. Shock and awe, I tellz ya.
  15. Boris Korczak Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Andy Downs Member

• Like Like x 1