Customize

"Anonymous" tells Marty that he's a bigger threat to us than Miscavige?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by TheHumansAreDead, May 3, 2011.

1. Marty has posted a link to a strange conversation between him and Michale Doven (ex-Cruise aide).

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7552721707c82e2e/

The highlight is just before the ten minute mark where Marty says,

"The anonymous people called me and said that I'm a much bigger threat to them than Miscavige will ever be, and they see that this guy is taking the whole ship down with him and they're afraid of me. The people who want to attack Scientology fear me more than they fear David Miscavige."

Okay, fess up. Who called Marty? :)
  2. Anonymous Member

Welcome to last year.
    Still thanks for posting it op.
  3. Ah. His latest blog entry talks about it and links the audio file so didn't know it had been posted before.
  4. Anonymous Member

I don't think that MR > DM, where ">" is interpreted as a greater threat.

If you interpret ">" as greater in most other ways, such as greater height for example, I do think that MR > DM.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Random guy Member

A threat? Either of them? A bump in the road, sure, but a threat?
  6. Anonymous Member

Marty is the biggest treat to himself.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

hum, "threat" not "treat" (godammit)
  8. Anonymous Member

you were right the first time
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

My opinion is that it's simply Marty misinterpreting a statement to feed his own ego. I suspect he heard varied anons conclusions that Marty only wants to oust DM so that he can rise to power himself, and that we (anon) feels that is potentially counterproductive to our desires. So, he flips that around in his head to become "they're scared of me" rather than the more realistic "they think I'll be just as inhumane and destructive as DM".
    • Like Like x 5
  10. incog712 Member

Threat?? Seriously now. Sounds like an MU. Marty needs to wordclear lulzcow.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. annoncangirl Member

Marty is a Narcissist, he NEEDS to feel that he is important and will twist anything to suit himself. He enjoys his followers believing his horseshit as much as he likes being able to rub DM's nose in it!!
    • Like Like x 4
  12. subgenius Member

he's got it so ass backwards it ain't funny
    he or dm a threat TO anonymous?????
    wtf
    i could be missing something but that's not what's going on
    • Like Like x 4
  13. elwood Member

Today on his blog, Rathbun posted the transcript of the phone conversation he had with Michael Doven back in April of last year. I didn't pick up on it at the time, but Marty actually said:

" The disaffecteds … you know the Anonymous people called me … and said I’m a much bigger threat to Miscav … to them than Miscavige will ever be. Because they see the same thing. They see this guy as taking the whole ship down with him, and they’re afraid of me. So the disaffecteds and people that want to attack Scientology, fear me more than they fear David Miscavige."

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
  14. BigBeard Member

Marty who??

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
  15. I think I've worked it out.

As we all know, Anonymous is working for the pharmaceutical industry and / or the psychs -- possibly with help from the World Bank -- with the goal of destroying Scientology.

However, we know that Miscavige has already destroyed Scientology and that the last bastion of Real Scientology is Marty Rathbun. We have to stop him before he succeeds in getting Real Scientology to the wide world, which will result in the destruction of our masters.

Sadly, we are powerless against his OT magicks so we have to spend time fighting the inferior David Miscavige instead.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

He's just pulling little Davey's pee pee.

What more insult could there be than to assert that the international criminal SP network is more challenged by Rathbun than Miscavige?

To be honest I think he's right. Miscavige will sink with the Asbestos contaminated ship the Free Winds, but Marty seems to be enjoying his martyrdom.

But I cannot and will not be even entertaining the idea that Anonymous is "scared" of either of the deluded idiots.

Both endorse clutching bean cans to talk with alien parasites.

Fuck 'em both. They are more scared of Anonymous and they know it.

What part of "We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget" did they have trouble word-clearing.

They both have Lisa McPherson's blood on their hands, and they will both face justice one way or another.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Fucking this^^^ Needs to be read by DM and MR^2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Wallenb Member

Balding men in their mid 50's wearing Crocs are positively terrifying.
    • Like Like x 6
  19. elwood Member

Fuck Justice. We want vengeance!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

aSk Marty where Tommy Davis has been
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Miranda Member

To some people, everything is about them. Perhaps he can't make sense of the world in any other way.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Natter Bored Member

Marty is a threat to Anonymous? Delusions of grandeur much?

Perhaps Marty is a paranoid schizophrenic who seriously needs meds and ECT. A lobotomy would probably help him, too.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

needs moar icepick ^^^^^^
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Enturbulette Member

Delusions of grandeur, much.
  25. I did it. It was under order of the illuminanti so I can't post dox.

I put on my anonymous voice.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Optimisticate Member

<Marty> Dude, I'll give you $5 if you will call this phone number and read from this script.
    <garbage man> Fuck off.
    <mail man> Don't make me go postal.
    <Fed Ex guy> Money first. And a free cell phone. Sign here.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

&quot;they see that this guy is taking the whole ship down with him and they're afraid of me.&quot;

failboat.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. subgenius Member

Man that was the biggest conference call ever.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. FTFY