Customize

Anonymous UK 'leader' on trial for rape

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-Occupy-London-campsite-steps-St-Pauls.html

Did a quick search and didn't see this posted.

2. raboon Member

3. Anonymous Member

http://cnsnews.com/protesters-defy-calls-quit-st-pauls-cathedral-2
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Seems he was an admin on the Anonymousunitedkingdom Facebook page. The other admins are shitting themselves about discussion of the case, citing sub judice laws (although they're too dumb to know what they actually are).
  6. A.O.T.F Member

I'm thinking about our ladies,our friends,our sisters in arms,especially you WT.You must all be feeling devastated.Me,.. I'm feeling more than a little angry. I'm fucking speechless .. I'm going for a run.
  7. Anonymous Member

Okay.

All you 15 year old babbies reading this? The LOL IM 12 & WUT IS THIS crowd? Learn something here. We don't know if this is what happened, but what is being described here is not okay. What that woman testified happened is rape. If you are ever fortunate enough to get near someone's vagina (or anus, whatevs), do not do things like this. No one owes you sex, no matter how they're dressed, no matter how they're acting. There is no "PRESS A" to get some tail. Treat your s/i/sters with some fucking respect, not the chair-pulling-out door-holding bullshit but actually treating them like human beings. That's all we want.
    • Like Like x 6
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

Rapist and Occupyist.

What a loser.

Sounds like a Walt to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Hey, some of us occutards aren't all bad...
  11. Anonymous Member

I have time for Quinn Norton - although she wasn't so much there as an Occutard but as an embedded reporter - but the rest of the Occupiers seem to be a mixed bag of WitP-style fuckwits, fucknuts and fucktards.

Not to re-hash old battles. YMMV.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

*cough* bullshit *cough*
    You must have missed Occupy before it disintegrated into social justice /homeless support.
  14. Anonymous Member

There was a good chunk of that, but ours also had a lot of regular folks who got disgusted with the bullshit and abandoned after a couple weeks.
  15. We jumped on this as soon as we saw it and the Daily mail changed its headline from leader to member to anarchist. Malcolm Blackman is a fail fag and has been from the start. We have proof that he sold info to the feds during occupy in order to avoid benefit fraud charges.
    This is all just FB cancer and the media ate it up, he has been trolled and doxed. This was our response
  16. Anonymous Member

Rule #3: SelfLeaderfags will raep you.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. well at least scilons/anti-anon groups wont get fodder for their respective propaganda machines
  19. fishypants Moderator

Always a bad sign.
    • Like Like x 1