Customize

Anonymous vs. CNTE

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by BronyAnon, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BronyAnon Member

I had a thought about something Anonymous could rally against, even if it was just a small portion.

Those of you who follow Mexican news probably know about the CNTE teachers and their protests. These teachers are obviously NOT in any way qualified to teach, and their protests have already shut down various cities in Mexico for months now. Should Anonymous campaign against them? Could we? I mean, there is a large problem here; education can't progress in Mexico because of the CNTE. If we could preform some kind of action, what could we do?

Thanks,

-BronyAnon
  2. Interesting. One good action would be to read a book and go back to school.
    Imma find something smart to read today. And, eat a sandwich. That is what I am going to do.
    [IMG]
  3. BronyAnon Member

Reading a book and eating a sandwich isn't going to give Mexican kids the education they deserve. But it is a good plan nonetheless.
  4. Thanks. I think it is a good plan, too. Because if i am uneducated myself, how could i possibly begin to educate anybody else about education? ...and proper qualifications to do so!
    Not sure exactly what sort of sandwich it is going to be, but i am sure that it will be good.

Have a good day, Brony. ;)
  5. BronyAnon Member

Thanks man, you have a good one too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.