Customize

Anonymous Vs Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwordofTruth, Jun 13, 2011.

1. SwordofTruth Member

2. Anonymous Member

In the 60 Minutes segment, Bernanke looks like he has "coke gnash".
  3. Disco Necked Member

4. Anonymous Member

The Fed be held accountable; but the only way to break their power is to cause the US dollar to no longer be used as the world's standard reserve currency. Good luck with that, as there's a long list of those who sought to accomplish this and failed (or were assassinated). Khadaffi is the next such one to go down.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Permanent Universal Tax Zap

PUTZ: Permanent Universal Tax Zap, Which means everyone stops paying taxes at the same time.

But then, it appears that some around here are in love with the IRS and its thievery followed by nefarious shenanigans with our money/energy.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

What threat? I didn't see any threat in this. Just a bunch of accusations with no cited sources to verify.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

Amen, Anon.

Back to the barter system we should all go.

The IRS is way unconstitutional: brought to you by the same people who brought you the Fed.
    Both buildings could burn to the ground tomorrow and nothing of value would be lost.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. SwordofTruth Member

Anyone managed to find the source of this video ?, can't find it myself so far.
  9. Orson Member

This appears to be it. Video ends with a call for public protests beginning on June 14th so let's see how that goes. Haven't bothered to look, but is any of this being planned on WWP?

• Like Like x 6
  10. SwordofTruth Member

Cheers Orson, I consider myself pretty open minded with events in these times but Alex Jones thinkers (who try to connect dots miles apart) have invaded the RT one, truely saddened that they gives actual questionable events bad rep when they go "anonymous is cia front group this is a push to get a stricter patriot act".

Quite an excellent cause really as long as it's understood Bernanke is just the front guy of the Fed you need to get into the belly of the beast to make it crumble.
  11. Lame....
    goodluck to anyone trying to take on the us government or any of its institutions. Make sure u get tested for the aids after you go to prison for the rest of ur life and bubba has his way wirth you.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  14. Anonymous Member

We work for the CIA?!? Damnit, I'm suing for back pay!
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Puppetmama Member

This video made the front page of the HuffPost. I admire the courage of whoever decided to take this on but I am definitely worried that the Federal Reserve is going to unleash a whole fleet of party busses. Stay safe.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Jippo Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Jippo Member

20. Jippo Member

brb scavenging the area for something to make a poster out of :D
  21. greebly Member

• Like Like x 3
  22. Rockyj Member

Disturbing!
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

That is nowhere near as good as this:

I say that because at least in this video, they lip synched the Troll Face & it winks at the end.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Rockyj Member

25. Rockyj Member

What it comes down too is that the majority of people REALLY care about democracy! (Example: Middle East) & human's primarily care more about people who are worst off no matter how BAD their lives really are they STILL want to help others who are less fortunate! Its called being humane!
    REPUGS/TEA­BAGGERS will never learn or know this kind of empathy or understand­ing as it's beyond their narcissist­ic, self serving, greedy & holier than thou personalit­ies!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Jippo Member

Just because you are human doesn't mean you have humanity.
  27. Jippo Member

God youtube comments are blowing up. Can anyone help get this trending? I'm to far off the grid to help anywhere but the tube.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

This teabagging Repug will keep that in mind. rollseyes.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

31. over9000OT Member

My stocks are down quite a bit. You guise do a good jerb today.
  32. Anonymous Member

Democracy is a smoke screen for the rubes...
  33. Herro Member

Rocky! I missed you bb!
  34. Jippo Member

Will you guys please get your shit together so I can vote for Ron Paul? After that go die in a fire tho.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. wasn't there a thread on this allready ?
  36. Jippo Member

37. Disco Necked Member

Anonymous doesn't forget, but it does selectively remember.
  38. BSE Member

I don't even remember what i did today. Who are you anyway? Don't think i saw you before. Cunt is the first thing i think when i see you tho.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Disco Necked Member

Dumbass.

Disco Necked.

Don't think I give a fuck.

Hopefully you remember that, because it sure is tasty.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Jippo Member

yo back. lulz were had on my part because today they were having a public hearing on the reduced funding for the methadone clinics. Quite an interesting crowd to be sure. I think I ended up in some dudes blog as well and quite a few people randomly passing by cheered me on also Asian people have no idea wtf is going on and seem to be terrified lol . I declare great success.
    • Like Like x 1