Customize

Anonymous Vs Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwordofTruth, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Very good.
  2. Anonymous Member

You remind me of someone who works for some group...

asdf2du8.jpg
  3. Anonymous Member

How did the IRL protests go - does anyone know?
  4. Rockyj Member

Except you Johnny!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Rockyj Member

Miss you too bb!
  6. It reminds me of how the UK is being fucked over by the british government. Please keep me informed of how the protests go.
  7. Anonymous Member

No Dutch needed here.
  8. Rockyj Member

Time to declare something! anything?
  9. zukothecat Member

Sorry, this is off this topic but I just checked http://whatistheplan.forumotion.com and I wanted to check some information about the same here, specially in spanish, but there is nothing? or maybe I couldn´t find it.
    Does anyone know sth?
  10. Jippo Member

Fuck that site. You can't register or log in with a proxy up and it tries to download trojan. It's a honey pot plain as day. Avoid.

If these two things ever change send me a msg until then I'll be loling at the motherfuckers about to get dox'd.

I ran into it a few days ago. For more info see the thread.
  11. adhocrat Member

Let's see, people who don't agree with me are not just wrong, but lack empathy and understanding
    Oddly, making this post shows you lack empathy and understanding. Is that ironic or what?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Nothing even happend to the fed resv on flag day... anonymous hackers are hiding in the shadows of lulzsec.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rockyj Member

Nope its a typical Teabagger response. I'm guessing their neurons lack charging in certain areas.
    Look there are three sides to an argument -- your side, my side and the right side;-)
  14. adhocrat Member

Can you make your points without ad hom attacks?
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's a pretty darn good video most of the way through, but it proposes the wrong solution. Taxes should be reduced on everyone (else), not increased on "the rich" to fund some sort of national jobs program (ugh). The last thing we need is another national gummint boondoggle. JMteabaggingrepugO, of course. ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. adhocrat Member

I can't agree the video made sense. They have the flow exactly backwards. The politicians are the ones driving the jobs out of the US by adding layers upon layers of complexity and uncertainty to doing business. And by granting corporations the right to escape the consequences of their idiocy, the Government then has the perfect straw dog to divert attention from the reality.

What this does is create a self perpetuating monster. The corporations do their shit, but the managers are not responsible for their actions, the fictional corporation is. So they escape their cupidity and use the government to make us pay for their actions.

Without this shield from responsibilty, the CEOs and managers wouldn't take the extreme risks they take now, since the consequences would not be shielded by the government. And only the government can grant such an exemption. So the government is the one driving the loss of jobs and the rise of corporations as predators.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. pepetacos Member

what the fuck is SME?goddamit i feel im getting trolled everytime i cant watch a video because where i live >:l
  18. Rockyj Member

No, I've tried believe me I have.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Rockyj Member

WE need revenue & me think the rich have made enough revenue!
    It amazes why anyone who isn't one of the top 400 wealthiest people in USA would believe this okay! The koolaid must be dam good!

• Like Like x 1
  20. adhocrat Member

Need revenue? BS. The government wastes it. Why give them more?
    And Reich is a fool tool of the establishment. He simply blames someone else for the problems caused by government.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

Less is moar in terms of government.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Rockyj Member

Oh yeah & give it to all the corporations & let's not deregulate them as they've done so good with less regulations! Good Grief Charlie Brown get a fucken grip! Are you that in the DARK?
  23. Anonymous Member

The gov't bails out corporations. True fax. The gov't like the control and tax dollars. Is this what T. Jefferson wanted?
    • Like Like x 3
  24. adhocrat Member

o, bother and onion sauce.
    Seems you don't understand what i said.
  25. Loki's spawn Member

Thomas Jefferson's plan was to have most of the country be an agrarian society. His policies weren't designed to work with massive corporations and banking systems.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. adhocrat Member

Hard to know what policies of Jefferson's that wouldn't work now, but no matter.

Let's get rid of the massive corporations and the banks, or at least the Fed and go back to private banking. It works fine and doesn't allow the government to tax us indirectly though inflation. And the corporations are simply an easy way for the government to extort money from the masses through taxes (which are ALWAYS paid by the ultimate consumer) and regulation.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Loki's spawn Member

But who would make sure the private banks don't start screwing us over? A lot of power being put in the hands of the few, I'd say.
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

You would make sure your bank doesn't start screwing you over. I would make sure my bank doesn't start screwing me over. That's the power of the market. If you don't like what you're getting, you go elsewhere. If there isn't an elsewhere, you make one.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. adhocrat Member

As if the current system is not screwing us over.

The banks just stole a few billions from the American taxpayer. The reason they were able to do that is the government gave them the money without so much as a 'by your leave' to the taxpayers who provided the money.

Private banks don't have such remedies to their own stupidity. Insurance companies will keep a close eye on private banks, consumers will do due diligence, at least as much research as they give buying TV or a car. Private rating agencies will be there to do the research as well, so the data will be there.

Banks that have to compete on their merits will be much more honest than banks that have the government ready to bail them out at a moment's notice.

As it stands, the government creates moral hazards that rewards banks for excessive risk taking and leaves you and me to pay the price.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

I find this interesting. I think of him as a crusader of rights. Gov't intervention = bad. Yes?
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

The fed is a nothing more than a scam. Nice name btw, I (idiot public school me) actually believed that it was part of the federal gov't for 30 years.
  32. Anonymous Member

Public schools are good! Also= Delphi. Neither has indoctrination or an agenda.
  33. Rockyj Member

AND yes we NEED 2 VOTE in Liberal Progressive's like Anthony Weiner & Alan Grayson who have been forthright & outspoken aganist all this BS! Opps they're not around anymore are they?
  34. Anonymous Member

Hahahahahah.
  35. Anonymous Member

How about- the constitution and bill of rights?
    The rest...fuck um.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Rockyj Member

You fucken slime ball idiots WTF is your beef about the constitution & bill of rights?
    PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR IGNORANT FUCKEN SELF you baby dip wad piece of shit!
  37. Anonymous Member

Umm, yeah. The constiution and bill of rights are what we should "pay" to uphold. BTW- Weiner lied to all of America for a week.
    Me- I'm a libertarion or constitutionalist.
    That's my "fuckin self."
    • Like Like x 2
  38. lulzgasm Member

As much as I agree with you, as long as I'm stuck forking a quarter of my earnings to the gov. it would be nice to see these corporations pay more than %0 or less.

And how in the fuck do these assholes manage to get tax breaks on %0 in the first damn place?

Wait, nevermind...it starts with an IRS.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. lulzgasm Member

Don't feel bad. You're not the only one. :(
  40. adhocrat Member

First, it's more like 50%, when you add in other taxes, such as gas tax, sales tax and the like.

Second, taxes paid by corporations are added on to the price of the good. So it's another hidden tax to tax corporations.

Third, corporations are created by government to prop up government, that's how those asshole managers got the tax breaks in the first place. I think what you are upset about is the corporations not being accountable to us, the ultimate consumer. But that is by design of the government. Corporations work and they help people, at least those people willing to cheat others. It insulates the asshole managers from the consequences of their actions and lets other people, namely us, pay for their high risk activities.

If we saw the government prosecuting the white collar criminals, we'd be happy to know the rules apply to all.

As it is, if you have enough money then you have relations with politicians, and you have all important access.

If the government didn't have favors to hand out, no businessman would waste his time talking to a politician. But as long as the politician can pass a law and make the businessman's life easier, more profitable and less competitive, that unproductive effort is way more profitable than actually working for a living.
    • Like Like x 2