Customize

ANONYMOUS WE HAVE TO GET FROM OUR BUTS NOW & TAKE ACTIONS!

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by anDarkangel, May 11, 2014.

1. View attachment 1a09c3acf3523ebc6b215ad9868def130ea0cafee9cfc8d4e6

*Yawn* You are boring, noob.

Also: What does Magnesium fires have to do with any of this conspiracy bullshit?

None. That is what faggot.

Gold? You are stupid. Gold is one of the most malleable metals on Earth.

Now do us a favor: Fuck off, noob. We aren't interested in your retarded fairy tales.
  2. Bravo. You learned something. So did I.

Maybe you can also learn what metaphores and sarcasm are? The whole point of the 10 inch penis theory is that it is very easy to jump to predetermined, biased conclusions without being aware of it. You sort of illustrated that (and still are) when you assumed I told you to eat a bag of dicks while DIAF. (I did not. You assumed that because I called you a moonbat but only said to see if you'd react. So yes: You illustrated that theory rather well.)

Also: I am kind of being nice to you believe it or not. You do need to grow a thick skin and get use to being ruffled a tiny bit around here.
  3. Sorry about that. I thought the person was from China, but of course the person isn't, because the Chinese government will block this site. I want to help democratize China, so I wish Anonymous will help me. I wonder where I should post on these boards? Thank you.
  4. DeathHamster Member

At guess, you're talking about the metal under the wreakage of the towers?

First of all, there was a lot of heat energy in that wreakage. Collapsing those buildings turned a lot of potential energy into kinetic energy into heat.

It doesn't seem odd that it was hot enough that when the water that seaped in from everything that the firefighters sprayed over it, that the water was separated into hydrogen and oxygen, which combined with the metal and produced more energy than separating the water cost. Therefore, a self-sustaining reaction that could keep the pile hot for weeks. (Until they could uncover it and let heat escape faster than the reaction could supply.)

Forgive me for not including the math. You can probably find examples if you look further than Prision Planet.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. A.O.T.F Member

Twin Towers + Military grade Nano-thermite = Hot topic
  6. DeathHamster Member

No need for thermite. Calculate the potential energy of a 1 kg mass 205m in the air. (1/2 height for average) Multiply that by the total mass of the buildings. That's the amount of energy that was tied up in those buildings that was released when they fell.
  7. anDarkangel Member

i bet they kicked your ass hard all up into your brain when you came here ,or?
    anDarkangel
    This message by anDarkangel has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  8. anon.kuna Member

Welcome to the internet. People can be mean. Deal with it. That's just the way it is. If you don't like it here, there is total freedom to leave. Please do not continue insulting people who are trying to explain and help you on this thread... It's annoying.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Twinkle Member

Someone's been reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People", and missed all the good pages.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Thank you for finding more information about HAARP. This along with chemtrails, and weather modification all go hand in hand . It us affecting my health and my children. We do need to get a group together and educate as many as we can. I have already called governor walker of Wisconsin on this subject. I am waiting for a reply . Everyone needs to know about this. This is what is causing so many ailments, and affecting people to go crazy. They (HAARP reps) say this isn't affecting anything, when we look around , and wake up, to see it really is.
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  12. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Imma go post in the kitty thread.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. incog712 Member

Scott Walker is one of the lizard people that are behind HAARP, Chemtrails, and the FEMA camps.

His reply might not be the one you are hoping for.

Curtains, dogs, locking gas caps. It's the only way to be sure.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Funny+Cat+Pics+%2528133%2529.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  15. nevarmore Member

• Like Like x 7
  16. Twinkle Member

My planet co exists in parallel with yours, and although there are certain similarities between the two ......no wait, this is the wrong thread entirely.
    Can someone direct me to conspiracy theories please?
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Twinkle Member

This is my day off, tell me your crimes tomorrow.
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I have a question I have been meaning to ask you.

Ok, you said to keep the sabbath day holy. Well some say it is Saturday. Some say it is Sunday. Which is it or is your job just a 40 hour work week?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. anonysamvines Member

Don't forget those in different time zones PS
    A Sunday in Aus is a Saturday elsewhere
    So is an Aussie Christian keeping a Muslim sabbath?
    Or is an American Muslim keeping a Christian sabbath?
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Twinkle Member

As Supreme Being my job as you call it never ends, it is all consuming and occasionally boring. As for which day is the sabbath, I have determined it should be any day with the letter "Y" in it. Please choose one to suit your personal needs.
    Any further enquiries of a general nature are welcome. Any of a theological nature are forbidden.

Now sit down and tell me your crimes.
  21. RavenEyes Member

The point is to allow yourself a day of rest and reflection each week.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Twinkle Member

Personally I find rest and reflection every day benificial.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RavenEyes Member

The entire day? Every day?

We call that SLOTH. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Twinkle Member

Not ALL day obviously. But why stress yourself if you don't have to?

My job is quite demanding and I enjoy it too luckily, and long ago I made a rule that anything worrying me should be dealt with as soon as possible. So what it boils down to is the important stuff gets worked on immediately and the rest takes care of itself.

EDIT: A bit of sloth never hurt anyone as long as it doesn't get out of control. IMO that is.:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Asloth Member

You called?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RavenEyes Member

lol

I have ENVY for you. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Twinkle Member

Don't envy anyone Raven, we're all pretty spectacular in our own way.

:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RavenEyes Member

Oh, brother. lol

I just wanna SLOTH. Just for like a day. :/
    • Like Like x 1
  29. RavenEyes Member

>.>
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Twinkle Member

Who sang that?
  31. RavenEyes Member

nobody?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Twinkle Member

When I was doxing myself earlier I forgot to mention my bloodgroup is Prosecco.
  33. RavenEyes Member

lol white wine what?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Twinkle Member

Yes this.

Prosecco is an Italian sparkling white wine, generally a dry or extra dry wine. It is normally made from Glera (the grape formerly known, itself, as "Prosecco") though other varieties, such as Bianchetta Trevigiana, are permitted to be included in the blend.[1]
    • Like Like x 1
  35. RavenEyes Member

Yes, Italian champagne from Chicago. I know.

6a00e553cf4fe688340120a5f263be970b-pi.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Twinkle Member

Ignore me, I'm wineified. Or better yet intoxicated.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RavenEyes Member

I am. It's what I do best. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Twinkle Member

• Like Like x 1