Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonysamvines Member

lovely film David ty x
    and yep Mark get this film out ASAP - use the momentum that's built up - let people into the real human and incredible story already filmed. And keep filming for the sequel/s and use the interest from the first to keep it going until the end.
    And the full archive will help stop it repeating - not only for Co$ but all of its ilk.
    Never has it been possible to dox, expose and archive in this way before.
    This is way too big and important to try and fully encapsulate in one film, no matter how big the extras.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

August 16, 2012 - David Love, Colin Henderson, and Daniel Hite, preparing for Narconon Arrowhead Protest, media interviews, and visits to government. Serious matters mixed with three Friends having fun and enjoying each others company. A truly memorable visit to Oklahoma.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Saw a partial title of this thread on the main page... got scared. Too many people already
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. snippy Member

No No! Don't eat the little ducks!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. anon walker Moderator

Over at the thread on Narconon UK moving to the Netherlands, there's an apparent insider sharing info that others are corroborating. One issue concerns Narconon staff having sex with vulnerable inmates. Sounds like it's not uncommon, and is a vulnerability that should be hammered on. (Or would rampant sex abuse be more appropriate for Congressional hearings?)

Anyway, one post had a quote:
    I am 100% sure that some Scilon on the stand is going to segue into this "blame the addict" defense and it needs to be prepared for, regardless of which case is being discussed; Arrowhead or Georgia.

Allegations of drug/alcohol use within the facility, photographs of staff partying with clients, rapes, sexual opportunism on the part of staff, newly-graduated junkies as counselors, medical malfeasance, exploiting disabled persons...the list goes on, and this crap goes on at EVERY SINGLE NARCONON because they are run by pompous, arrogant twits who have convinced themselves that they are competent when in fact they are not. Like their "expert witness" whose only half-assed qualification is an MA in theology. He's "provided pastoral counseling to hundreds" which qualifies him as an expert. Never took a course in addiction or pharmacology, but within the Scientology bubble, he's an expert.

You've also got the examples of slippery practices from depositions from both Arrowhead and Georgia. Arrowhead doesn't know who the Medical Director is. Not even the doctor listed as Medical Director knows who the Medical Director is. When she signed NN dox as "medical director," you see, she was signing as medical director of her own clinic. Uh-huh. More like "we have to list one so we gonna put you down as director m'kay?" It's all fun and games until an inmate dies, innit?

And Georgia, falsifying its stationary so the state wouldn't know they weren't an inpatient program. The thing is, EVERY SINGLE ONE of these things is run the same. The stories are the same. The ineptitude, neglect and abuse are the same.

So, I really hope they aren't allowed to run on in court taking up time with Narconon infomercials and diversion. Blaming some imaginary addict while on trial for killing some real ones seems like it wouldn't fly in court, but you'd be surprised how sideways it can go when the clams grab the bit between their teeth and go gallumphing off into verbal diarrhea, the flow of which is extremely difficult to halt. They just will not shut up until forced. (Here I urge you to read the best example of how to handle clams in court, the Sparrow transcript)

I've seen some ridiculously inept lawyering in the past. Where Scientology is concerned, it is absolutely vital that some things about their tactics in court be well understood and braced for. Sparrow's trial demonstrated what a sharp lawyer who listens to his client can do. That's the problem. Too many lawyers don't listen, like Keith Henson's James Harr. Did not end well, even though it appeared to be a slam dunk for our side.

Narconon must not prevail, for great justice.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Intelligence Member

SNIP:

"Rampant" sex and drugs would desrcibe it well - it was at NN TR and apparently the same at NN AH
    as stated by witnesses to media.

And earlier today, I received this "open-forum" post: (I'll know which NN today some time) -

This ^^^ post of his, was in reply to my original Post BELOW - "Excerpt" ONLY:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Random guy Member

I would think ^^this^^ would tick off the conservative Americans to no end.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. jensting Member

But it's a faith based program! Oh, wait, maybe not so much...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. RightOn Member

Has anyone asked the DA why they have not shut them down until the " investigaion" is over?
    I am sorry to keep saying this...
    but every day in that hell hole for those poor patients makes my skin crawl. Someone else can be hospitilzed or die. And I am pretty sure that if that happens again now it will be very well hidden.

What on earth can the DA be investigating for this long ?
    FACT= 7 people have died there since they have been open.
    FACT- 3 of those people died in the last 6 months.
    So why isn't this enough to shut them down? They can investigate the individual deaths all they want AFTER they close them down.
    In the mean time, precious minutes tick by as other patient's lives hang in the balance.
    And they are still accepting patients?
    I just dont understand this.
    I have seen other places shut down faster that were not any where near as toxic, dangerous or deadly as this place!Shut down first, ask questions later!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Intelligence Member

More responses to my Post yesterday - here's another one:

• Like Like x 4
  11. eddieVroom Member

OK -- I'm going to preface this by saying that I like and respect Graham Berry. He's done great things for us, and I can't imagine where we would be if not for his involvement over the years.

Now, that said, it seems to me that there has been a little too much focus in the past on dragging new information out during discovery and trials, and not enough focus on just plain WINNING. These days, I'd prefer swordsmen who can score the "kill", and not so much ones who dance and banter well.
  12. Anonymous Member

Obama wants to increase funding for "faith based initiatives"............
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

Not the last 6 months. October 2011, spring 2012, June/July 2012. (from memory; too lazy to go look them up ATM)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcon...n_of_deaths_at_Narconon_Arrowhead.2C_Oklahoma
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

"Bad-Boys-Bad-Boys - watcha gonna do when they come fo YOU?"

August 18, 2012 - With several media expose articles and TV News stations exposing the Scientology Rehabs, Narconon, Dead Agent and other attacks have increased against Anonymous and anyone associated. A clear indication that the Cult is concerned, feeling helpless to the ongoing abuses and deaths inside Narconon Arrowhead and other Narconons around the globe.

• Like Like x 4
  16. RightOn Member

in this vid above ^^
    I noticed at 1:26 the news put a caption that reads " Protestors Say the treatments have lead to deaths"
    It makes it sound like the "protestors" are the only ones who think so. The caption should have read,
    "Several deaths have family members and protestors up in arms"

And speaking of which, where are the results of the investigations that were sent to the DA?
    Today is Sept 19th!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Narconon Promotes 100% Success Rate

Published on Sep 19, 2012 by Intelligenceplus

August 19, 2012 - Brad Melnychuk, Director of ABLE Canada, states in a meeting at the Canadian 37th PARLIAMENT, 1st SESSION, that: "...the fact that our Narconons are improving, and some of them are very close to a 100% success rate."

Canada and USA governments have received formal complaints of "Fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud, and Interstate, online fraud and scams concerning Scientology, Narconon, Field Staff Members, Registrars, and owners of referral websites that misrepresent facts to desperate addicts and loved ones seeking help.

House of Commons Committee:

www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=519415&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=37&Ses=1
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. patriot75 Member

Everything goes very slow in Oklahoma, the only word I have is that ODMHSAS is finalizing their investigation. We might here some news in the next couple of weeks...no promises.

I did learn from one of my sources that NN AH has completly cleaned house regarding their FSM's and Staff. All new hires are within a 6 month window of entering the program.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. billybob Member

What to do when caught lying? Lie bigger!

Stupid!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. DeathHamster Member

Note that Melnychuk was flapping his lips in 2002.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^ I'm not sure what this means....... ?? ?? ??
  22. Intelligence Member

AND in 2009 directly to me in meetings and personal chats with me when he was at NN TR.

Both, when I was a patient and staff.

He was there for quite some time and he LOVES to "FLAP" his lips about the craziest stuff :)

He knew I was writing a book while at NN TR, so he gave me a draft of his book that he wrote
    about a little boy growing up when he was back in Saskatchewin on the farm. Lots of *Sauce*
    on this one:) - {***coming soon to a theater near you - LOL***}
    • Like Like x 4
  23. patriot75 Member

Update!!!

Oklahoma Supereme Court denied NN AH request and returned it to the judge who said NN AH has to supply the employee records of misconduct in the Landmeier case! this is fantastic news!!!

Sounds like this will be in the Tulsa World within the next few days..no promises.
    Hi OSA-tards!!!!
    • Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Random guy Member

Ah, I love the smell of dox in the morning, smells like ... win!
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

That was a no-brainer by OKSupremes. What delay did COS "get" on this issue? Given the increasing attention to COS, I think the delay just gave the press a bit more time to load up. Yee haw!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. eddieVroom Member

I'm betting those records will be 100% standard scientology knowledge reports and sec-checking.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. DeathHamster Member

Hopefully NN AH hasn't been having a Shred'n'Edit party this week.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  28. BigBeard Member

Hopefully there will not be a repeat of the Lisa McPherson case where key pages "can't be found" (Oh, Hai Mahty!) again.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. snippy Member

All they need is the testimony of those employees. Their credibility and competence, or lack thereof, should be apparent to any jury. An added bonus would be if any of these ex-employees has the will to make things right.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. patriot75 Member

News 6 Tulsa to night, Hilary Landmeier did a interview today with channel 6 news. They are going to be airing it tonight! Keep an eye out.

not 100% sure the time but prob 6pm CDT and 10pm CDT

http://www.newson6.com/
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. eddieVroom Member

Oh, I dunno -- scieno-speak is a bit of a razzle-dazzle. Destruction of evidence, however, people get...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

August 21, 2012 - McALESTER, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma drug rehab facility is being forced to hand over records that could possibly disclose that some employees are trading drugs in exchange for sex with patients.The Oklahoma Supreme Court denied Narconon Arrowhead's request to keep those documents protected. "The facility knows how much drugs is going through that place, how much sex is going on, and they allow it to keep occurring," Smolen said.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/196011...-records-that-might-prove-employee-misconduct

http://www.newson6.com/story/196011...-records-that-might-prove-employee-misconduct

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  34. Random guy Member

Oh . deary . fucking . me!

I'll call that ... dammaging.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  35. jensting Member

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  36. YouSeeNothing Member

Guess I should drop this here too:

http://www.drugrehabtreatmentguide....-records-could-prove-employee-misconduct.html

• Like Like x 7
  37. patriot75 Member

^^^^^Shared :D
  38. Intelligence Member

In this case, I wouldn't be too concerned about missing/shredded documents, I'd be more concerned about them miraculously finding missing documents. If some have been shredded, the numerous people testifying in depositions/hearings, have a tendency to screw each other with what they say - - like in the NN Georgia case, where they changed the letter-head on a document, thereby lying to probation officer/court. The cult weaves a tangled web and the spider's venom is about to inject some truth-serum♥♥♥
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  39. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  40. Intelligence Member

This is WHY I'm travelling to a Protest this weekend.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.