Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

Would not serve them well, here, at any rate. Probably state laws requiring retention of employee records, other laws (and rules of ethics...as if)requiring entities with notice of lawsuit to retain records.

I wish I had two microwaves to accommodate aggregate demand for fresh poppins.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. patriot75 Member

I know this is from August 22, but I don't remember seeing this:
    I apologize in advance if this is already on this thread......:cool:
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Intelligence Member

Powerful Words:)
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  5. BigBeard Member

What he should have said, “It’s a disgrace to have these people operating in the anywhere. state of Oklahoma. Too many lives have been lost under their watch.”

I hope the licensing reform is framed so it applies to all rehabs. As much as it irks me to say it, narCONon isn't the only scam out there.

BigBeard
    • Agree Agree x 6
  6. RightOn Member

So where is Yvette Shank?
    someone who has been the spokeshole for Scientology, who threatened people on video in the past and now she can't be found?
    very curious indeed!
    Yvette Shank show your ugly mug!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. patriot75 Member

View attachment 0927-narconon-removed-photo-flickr-article-2_zps16
    • Like Like x 4
  8. anonysamvines Member

doesn't it just warm the cockles of ya heart to see how keen more and more meedja are happy to report these tidbits? :D
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. DeathHamster Member

For at least five minutes now.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. another123 Member

bbccea24d0e57d056d236d5a0c597c11.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Anyone know which NN Johnny attended?
  12. patriot75 Member

read more:
    http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1241986757/Deaths-at-Narconon-Arrowhead-spur-two-more-lawsuits
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. patriot75 Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. Intelligence Member

Oh', YES - Gary Richardson IS the MAN to take this INSIDIOUS CULT down the path of justice:):):)

Dear OSA: "That ol' jargon of yers' "One day the ORGS will say what is legal and what is not",
    is going to be flushed down the crapper with "Would the accused please rise and face the Jury - -
    what say you Chairman of the Jury - - GUILTY on ALL accounts" Accused remanded in custody:)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 10
  17. Jeezus Christ that picture should come with a health warning. My life has been perceptibly shortened by the utter inner ugliness that that glare and those fish lips convey.
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  18. patriot75 Member

I am not sure if this is already posted somewhere on WWP, if not here you go:
    WSBTV Channel 2 Atlanta, GA investigates
    http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/2-investigates/lH8/

Thank you RTTP for sharing this with a heads up....I have plenty of time to get my popcorn ready.
    • Like Like x 5
  19. BigBeard Member

Speaking of which, according to their 2010 Form 990 ABLE (which narCONon falls under) is sitting on Certificates of Deposit with a total cost of $5,537,000.00. Should be worth a bit more when they mature. Also several million in land, buildings, and equipment.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 7
  20. Thank you for looking those things over.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  21. RightOn Member

Today is Tuesday Oct 2nd

WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Agree Agree x 5
  22. patriot75 Member

I just couldn't help myself from sharing on this thread....;)
    Video towards the bottom of page:
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/whistleblower-memo-link-georgia-narconon-scientolo/nSSgm/
    • Winner Winner x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

This is one of the better threads on WWP.

Anons make me warm in the cockles of my cold heart.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. patriot75 Member

WSBTV Part 4...WOW
    This just pisses me off...
    :mad: :eek::mad::eek:

Source: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/state-law-could-change-after-channel-2-narconon-in/nSSjm/
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

If the state licenses fraud, it becomes a party to fraud in my simple brain.

But what are we to do with the thousands of chiropractors, naturopaths, and accupuncturists? Chiropractic subluxations are as fanciful as body thetans. Naturopaths are trained as homeopaths mostly. And "oriental medicine" is a complete crock. It rests upon an intentional deletion of the major, science based chapters from the "barefoot doctor" textbook in Mao's China.

All fraud, the lot of it.

So the State of Georgia will say it doesn't worry about whether some heathcare practitioner is full of shit. They will leave that determination to the practitioner's peers. And there's the rub.
  26. jensting Member

In my simple mind, changing the letterhead is clear cut fraud. narCONon appears to do that, Mary Reiser doesn't see the problem, I hope a lawsuit will make a court examine the question in minute detail.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonymous Member

Yeah that was a sneaky thing. But it implicates Mary Reiser and maybe that particular facility. It would be nice to create a standard for all drug rehabs that would prohibit bogus or implausible claims of benefit.
  28. jensting Member

My point is more that changing the letter head in order to obtain a referral (i.e. to obtain money) is clear-cut fraud. No need for new laws regarding health care, existing laws regarding truthfulness in business dealings should do nicely. Also, the entities lied to includes courts - I'm sure they would be delighted to have a second look. (Oh, and does lying to a court in one state in order to obtain money in another state make this an FBI matter?)

If it is really the case that clear-cut fraud is not a license-losing verdict for a commercial treatment centre, then yes - the law should change. But let's get the conviction for fraud first, then see what happens.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  29. BigBeard Member

They're also lying their butts off about not being controlled by narCONon Int. At least going by the info available from the IRS Exempt Organization database.

The GEN is the Group Exemption Number assigned to the organizations covered by a particular Group Exemption Letter. The leading number is the organizations Employer Identification Number (EIN). The GEN follows the ZIP code, and for NN Int is 2595.

The 03 following the 2595 in the listing means they fall under a 501(c)3 exemption, and the 6 or 9 following that indicates whether it's the controlling organization (6) or a subordinate organization (9) according the the Group Exemption Letter. The name at the end of an entry is the Doing Business As (DBA) of a particular subordinate organization.

So this entry:

421534941 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL NORCROSS GA 30092-2848 2595 03 9 NARCONON OF GEORGIA

Shows the IRS considers NN of Georgia to be a subordinate organization of NN Int for all Federal tax related purposes.

The full listing for NN Int (Note: There are some narCONon's that are NOT part of the NN Int Group Exemption):

SEARCH TERM: NARCONON INTERNATIONAL
    GEN: 2595

952769582 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL LOS ANGELES CA 90027-5408 2595 03 6
    042606410 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL WOBURN MA 01801-2868 2595 03 9 NARCONON BOSTON
    731690918 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL CLEARWATER FL 33756-5301 2595 03 9 NARCONON EASTERN UNITED STATES
    593035096 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL CLEARWATER FL 33765-2364 2595 03 9 NARCONON FLORIDA
    421534941 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL NORCROSS GA 30092-2848 2595 03 9 NARCONON OF GEORGIA
    731589280 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL CANADIAN OK 74425-5012 2595 03 9 NARCONON OF OKLAHOMA
    954536141 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL PASADENA CA 91101-1120 2595 03 9 FRIENDS OF NARCONON
    954853440 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL SYLMAR CA 91342-2622 2595 03 9 NARCONON DRUG PREVENTION & EDUCATION
    330911677 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL GLENDALE CA 91204-1331 2595 03 9 NARCONON FRESH START
    651238009 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL GLENDALE CA 91204-1331 2595 03 9 NARCONON WESTERN UNITED STATES
    770275827 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL WATSONVILLE CA 95076-9731 2595 03 9 NARCONON OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    550828683 NARCONON INTERNATIONAL LOS ANGELES CA 90027-5408 2595 03 9 F20Z NARCONON OF WEST HOLLYWOOD

BigBeard
    • Winner Winner x 5
  30. Anonymous Member

This association is crystal clear, are there any other docs that can leapfrog again and link NN int as a subordinate organization to any part of the church?
  31. Anonymous Member

Narconon Boston? That one is new to me.
  32. BigBeard Member

There are already a bunch of COf$'s own docs scattered around several threads here on WWP, plus the original 1993 Closing Agreement makes it pretty clear. Just Google! "Scientology IRS Closing Agreement" and you'll find a bunch of links to it, with and without commentary.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Separate entities in a corporate sense and yet they can lay claim to each entity whenever it suits at any level that suits them. All I can say is I wish I knew what it was that really made the IRS give in to these bandits.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. DeathHamster Member

So much bullshit!
    • Agree Agree x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

Fred T. Goldberg Jr., was the Commissioner of Internal Revenue at the time, but if you want the real civil service eminence grise, and who is still in his position, you want to look at Frank Keith.

If he didn't bury the body, he knows who did and the location.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. patriot75 Member

Guess what, Gary Smith is going to have to talk soon.......;)
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

With pointy wooden things under the fingernails or some other way of ensuring the truth?

They've checked him for poison pills and guarded against COS assassins?
  39. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

From Facebook:

Tony Ortega shared a link.

Scientology's drug rehab program, Narconon, continues to be mired in controversy over patient deaths and government investigations. But as that goes on and on, why are there still reporters and news organizations that seem nervous about explaining that Narconon is, first and foremost, an arm of Scientology? We take a look at the facts.

How Much Proof Do Reporters Need that Narconon is a Scientology Front Group?

http://ortegaunderground.wordpress.com/2012/10/05/scientology-on-the-high-seas/
    • Like Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.