Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon walker Moderator

Bueller's in session on the cans. Come back later. (you did know that actor is a scilon, yes?)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. anonamus Member

Well how come they list the E-meter on a depreciation form for tax purposes ($2000), if it's not for use on their victims students?
    That would be tax fraud, not?
    • Agree Agree x 4
  3. Xenu Is Lord Member

This site allows you to view all the Narconon's 990's (http://www.guidestar.org) going back in some cases years and others just a few. Some wild things here. There was a Narconon DC that looks like it was set up to fail (just collect money) and much more. lots and lots of shit to dig through.

Here is a big one for arrowhead 2010.

They only spent 6,100.00 for staff training ! ! !

Food and Delivery of Service was 1 million dollars. They made over 8 million, this means they cleared 7 million dollars in 2010

[IMG]
    So we got 1,600.00 for training of 49 people. That is 32.65 per staff member per year for training.

This document also shows they got a stipend of 20,123.00 divided among them as they were trained = 410.76 per person. How long is their training? Just like the Sea Org, these people have no means to leave even if they wanted too.

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

It just hit me that the cost to feed people is more than the cost of the delivery of the program!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Woo Hah Member

Reach and withdraw is a very simple auditing procedure, written by Hubbard. It is normally done without an e-meter, because the pc has to move his hand constantly to touch / not touch an object.

Basically, there are 2 commands ( from memory, maybe someone can post the actual Reach & Withdraw auditing procedure here0.

Auditor tells PC:

"Reach for that _____________ "
    PC touches the object
    Auditor acknowledges "Thank You"

Auditor tell PC:
    "Withdraw from that ______________"
    PC moves hand away from the object
    Auditor acknowledges "Thank You"

This is repeated until PC is VGIs (Very Good Indicators)

So, using an e-meter for Reach and Withdraw is not the most practical. E-meter doesn't work if PC is constantly moving his hands around; body movement messes with the e-meter readings. I've only done it and seen it done without an e-meter. But E-meter is normally used after the end of the process to verify the VGIs, by checking for floating needle.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Woo Hah Member

Remember, in the very beginning, Narconon was actively promoted internally as a way to get drug addicts into Scientology. Narconon was "the Bridge to the Bridge". A way to grab more raw meat for Scientology.

In very early days of Narconon, Scientology techniques were more openly used than they are now.

HjhAg.jpg
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. muldrake Member

VGIs is Scientologese for until you are so tired of this bullshit you pretend you had a "win" just to get it done and over with.
  8. Woo Hah Member

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. RightOn Member

I meant reach and withdraw using illegal drugs.
    edited: didn't someone say that the people running the program used real drugs to do this procedure?
  10. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. jensting Member

Well, it's a business asset (listed on a corporate tax return) and it's not medical (because of the FDA ruling) so it must be documentation of official religious behaviour, i.e. we're talking about a religious activity. Niiiice :)
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xenu Is Lord Member

This would also make it fraud. It can not be used for any legitimate business reason and cannot qualify.
  13. patriot75 Member

sorry for the dup post

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-facility-tied-to-church-of-scientology.html/

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

b2a3427a352cab3af87c4fa0e8630f56.png
    Needs moar Bozo.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Mr. Magoo Member

sideshow-bob.jpg
    Moar Bozo or moar Sideshow Bob?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. patriot75 Member

A certain someone is receiving calls from 966 509 609790

Does anyone have resources to track this odd number. This someone has received numerous calls from this weird number. All the calls have been during the middle of the night multiple times. The number reflects Saudi Arabia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  17. DeathHamster Member

18. patriot75 Member

probably is, I just got word from the certain someone stating that once he/she text me the number all the calls stopped....WTF.
    Last call was on Nov 25th
  19. Anonymous Member

Google regards it as a UPS package tracking number.

http://tinyurl.com/c4daz8s

The 966 prefix suggests that it may be part of the 1 - 800 set of numbers, 1 - 866, etc.

How does the number reflect "Saudi Arabia" - the number of digits?
  20. Anonymous Member

He is working off the 966 numbers which is Saudi however I think it's just a spoof and it's better to let the call ring. I get spoof numbers all the time and just let it ring if I don't know you I am not going to answer.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. patriot75 Member

I saw that as well......can you PM me?
  22. RightOn Member

Today is Nov 26th
    WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Done!
  24. Anonymous Member

"If they don't bring some serious charges against NN Arrowhead tomorrow, we won't be the only ones realizing there's a problem with NN and local government.

If they do, it's the beginning of the end for NN in the United States. I always said this program couldn't survive scrutiny.

This program cannot survive scrutiny! I know we're asking why NN Arrowhead is still open and taking in new raw meat. Maybe we'll have an answer tomorrow. The wheels of justice often grind slow, but really? This thing's been ripping people off for decades!"
    -XenuBarb
    • Like Like x 1
  25. patriot75 Member

Just found this and reported it to KJRH. Narconon AH is using a sourced image of Stacy from KJRH. This is being done to increase search string (moving them to the top of the page). Pretty darn despicable if you ask me.

The article is titled:
    [IMG]
    kjrh.com

Narconon Arrowhead Accepting Donations To Help Local Food Pantry
    PR Web (press release)-Nov 21, 2012
    However, this year a local drug rehab facility, Narconon Arrowhead, is also lending a ... Narconon Arrowhead is accepting donations for a food pantry they are ...

Here is the search string results:
    https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...3e&bpcl=38897761&biw=1366&bih=617

KJRH has a strong disclaimer regarding their images:
    Stacy Dawn Murphy
    Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

NNHuseingStacysimagetoincreasetraffic.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  26. patriot75 Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. billybob Member

Just a note on what you are seeing here...
    The image of Stacey Dawn Murphy is being associated with the key words "Narconon Arrowhead" for display on the Google News results page. This happened because a Google algorithm has scored the image of Stacey Dawn Murphy as very high in association with Narconon Arrowhead. This is a good thing, people - it means that media coverage of Narconon Arrowhead is primarily concentrated on the stories of the recent deaths.
    Narconon Arrowhead is not using her image, as can be confirmed when you click through to the actual PR piece.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. RightOn Member

edited!

And collecting food for a local food pantry? Which one?
    And you know they will be keeping some of it.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. patriot75 Member

Thanks Brother, I didn't notice it on the PR and I didn't even think about what you said above. Oh well its out there now. Thanks again...learn something new every day.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. patriot75 Member

WOW...another lawsuit for Narconon Arrowhead
    http://mcalesternews.com/breakingne...awsuit-filed-against-Narconon-Arrowhead/print
    • Like Like x 6
  31. RightOn Member

^^^ YES!!!!
    I hope everyone comes foward.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I hope that somehow this turns into the biggest class action in the history of class actions, and sees the emptying of The cults coffers and liquidation of cult property worldwide. Unlikely I know, but aim for the moon and stars.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  33. RightOn Member

not possible. Narconon is not Scientology, didn't you hear Gary Smith?
    • Funny Funny x 4
  34. jensting Member

• Agree Agree x 6
  35. patriot75 Member

http://mcalesternews.com/policecour...t-Narconon-Arrowhead-alleges-negilgence/print

William Scott vs Narconon Lawsuit
    http://media2.kjrh.com/html/pdfs/Narcononscott.pdf
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

He was denied his medication
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

WILL SOMEBODY SHUT THESE FUCKERS DOWN ALREADY!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 9
  38. patriot75 Member

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20121128_11_A10_AColor566687
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Albion Member

I've just opened a new section at Infinite Complacency on Narconon. Clearly, I have a lot of catching up to do. Not sure if there's a main Narconon thread so posted it in a few of the most recent ones, but if you could spread the word, much appreciated.

Narconon is a rehabilitation programme for addicts run on a system devised by Scientology's founder, L. Ron Hubbard. Critics say it is based on junk science and potentially lethal.

http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2012/11/narconon-introduction.html
    • Like Like x 4
  40. RightOn Member

first off ^^^ awesome!!

and I think I have mentioned this before, but my memory fails me.
    Is there any way someone who is namefagged can run a small add in local papers of the towns where the Narconons are? You can ask people to come forward and contact authorities?

Something like (not in these exact words):
    "Many people who have formally been through the Narconon Program are coming foward with their stories of abuse, financial drain, Scientology indoctrination and more. If you were a victim of Narconon's Program, please come forward and tell authorities now. People's lives depend on it."

good idea? bad idea? will it cause someone to get sued? thoughts?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.