Customize

Another death at NN Arrowhead, July 19th 2012

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by peterstorm, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

He has no shame.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

I look forward to the day that his Wikipedia article is no longer covered by WP:BLP.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

An Epic Raid! <3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. th?id=H.5023974770673306&amp;pid=15.1.jpg
    Narconon Deaths

So deeply sorry for your losses to all families and friends of these vicitms who paid the ultimate price as well as those of Narconon victims everywhere.

Sadly, there are many victims STILL being sold false hope at outrageous prices by this Scientology LRH scam of deceit, lies, greed and medically dangerous incompetence called Narconon and other Scientology front group names.

Thanks to David Love and friends for keeping up the pressure to prevent more needless victims of this deadly scam of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

Files to be handed over in Narconon civil lawsuit | McAlester News-Capital

By Jeanne LeFlore

In a second ruling this week affecting Narconon Arrowhead, personnel files of 15 employees of the drug rehabilitation facility will have to be handed over as part of a lawsuit by the family of a woman who was found dead there in 2012.

District Judge Thomas Bartheld made the ruling Monday in Pittsburg County District Court.

<snipped>

This week’s ruling is among the most recent in series of lawsuits filed against Narconon Arrowhead and Narconon International alleging wrongful death, credit card and insurance fraud, and employees trading drugs for sex, according to court documents.

Another ruling this week was part of pre-trial proceedings involving Narconon graduate Heather Landmeier, who was left in a vegetative state after she was allegedly given drugs and alcohol by Narconon staff while she was in the program, according to the lawsuit. Associate District Judge James Bland ruled that hundreds of records of clients, trainees and employees related to incidents to drug or alcohol must be released to attorneys in the suit.

http://www.mcalesternews.com/local/x1186922349/Files-to-be-handed-over-in-Narconon-civil-lawsuit
    • Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

TODAY IS JAN. 11TH 2014
    WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 3
  8. patriot75 Member

A little conversation between #Narconon Arrowhead and Eric Tenorio:

Terrence Thompson - Eric my only point is that you were obviously wronged by someone and you are blaming arrowhead!! To answer your question. I WAS THERE!! I saw the families pain and felt it!! People make choices with consequences!! Horrible consequences that result in death!! It's not arrowheads fault believe me I know!! As I said I was there!! I was there with you and Merriam and you guys helped a lot of people remember? I'm not trying to get into a passing contest with you I'm just saying that they do a lot of good as well!! Nothing is perfect and things happen. You are entitled to your opinions and beleiefs. I still talk too people who are clean sober and happy today due to that place and the people that are devoted to saving lives regardless of the tech that is used!! It's like anything else in life. Take what works for you and leave the rest behind!!! I know I'm sober today and have a beautiful family because of all the people there that helped me!! That Includes you eric!! Not sure if you are still with Merriam but if so tell her hello for me!!
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Eric Tenorio - Sorry Willie. No more from me out of respect for you. Either of these guys can message me privately if they want though.
    2 hours ago · Like

Terrence Thompson - Not fighting! ! Hope you feel better willie!! Like I said call me when u get a chance!!
    2 hours ago · Like

Willie Adams - Love you guys..
    2 hours ago · Like

Eric Tenorio - Come see me while you are in NY.
    2 hours ago · Like

Brenda Roche - I am one of those happy sable people the Terrance is talking about and it worked for me thank God or I would be dead no doubt!!!
    2 hours ago · Like

Eric Tenorio - Glad you are sober Brenda. You are welcome Terrence. I do remember you. Miriam is fine and I will pass along your greetings to her. She will be happy to hear that you are doing well. The people at AH are what made it and unfortunately are what is going to break it. They have a lot of REAL crimes to answer for, much of which you probably have no knowledge of. I do though and am helping to right many wrongs perpetrated in the name of helping people. Im sorry if that upsets you, it is not my intention. It has to be done though so more people dont continue to get ripped off and/or die.
    2 hours ago · Like

Kathy Gosselin - Dear Willie Brenda and all, ET is on some sort of mission to destroy the people and the vary technology that saved his life. That should tell you something right there. There was a time when I would have done anything to help him which he knows this and now he is doing all he can to spread false rumors and hurt those that helped him. On a brighter note Willie, I hope you feel better soon.
    2 hours ago · Like · 1

Willie Adams - Thank you kathy.
    about an hour ago · Like

Eric Tenorio - Please dont mistake what I am doing as a mission to destroy you. I just want you to be honest about what you are and account for the crimes that have been committed. Judges, lawyers, Insurance Investigators, media, the NAFC dont seem to think I am lying. Too bad you do. I was hoping you were sane enough to see that the thi ngs that go on are not okay and would hope you would change them. By all means, stay in operation and help people get off drugs. Just be honest about who and what you are and get clients honestly and i will say no more. Until you do though, I will continue to speak the truth. Again, sorry Willie for derailing this thread. When a Senior Director for Production feels the need to speak on FB, I feel it necessary to answer.
    about an hour ago · Like
    • Like Like x 4
  9. patriot75 Member

Narconon Arrowhead has employed Dr. Andrea Barthwell to assist in gaining support for the Narconon program in various state agencies eyes. She has been employed for around 6-7 months. Welcome to the suck Dr. Barthwell.

1544445_686870408001402_1913952911_n.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Barthwell
    • Like Like x 3
  10. patriot75 Member

Anyone know if the reply anonymously button is coming back?
  11. OTeleventy Member

Thanks Patriot75. Any context you can provide for this exchange?

These people are rabid. "Mission to destroy" and all that crap. She didn't have to say it, but you can almost hear the "never be afraid to hurt another for a 'just cause'" crap. Clam people scare me.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. patriot75 Member

This is the best I can do, sorry.
  13. Quentinanon Member

I bet Barthwell does not come cheap. Perhaps a mid to high six figure sum to retain her firm? Miscavige must put a high value on his NarCONon front group. I think we can infer that Barthwell is in this for the money.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Rod Keller Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. patriot75 Member

This quack is a perfect fit for NarCONon

• Like Like x 1
  16. DeathHamster Member

Not a quack, just a liar for hire.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rod Keller Member

If true, she's a perfect fit for Scientology. Scientology craves the official recognition they get from associating with government officials. She is opposed to medical marijuana, which has been included in Narconon literature lately. If it's true, I hope some confirmation of that becomes available soon.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

TODAY IS JAN. 25TH 2014
    WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 2
  19. DeathHamster Member

That might be an assumption about her personal beliefs as opposed to the position she's paid to take. It's possible that she'd cheerfully reverse herself if paid to, except that would damage her current branding.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Rod Keller Member

I don't have the link any more, but I think I read she was opposed to it during her time in the Bush administration.
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

Today the cult issued another self-congratulatory press release:

Narconon Arrowhead Holds 48th Anniversary Event

On the evening of Saturday the 8th of March, 2014, Narconon Arrowhead hosted a 48th Anniversary Event of the First Narconon Program at their beautiful facility in Arrowhead State Park just outside Canadian, Oklahoma. In a picturesque setting overlooking the expansive Lake Eufaula, community members, friends and graduates of the Narconon drug rehabilitation program came together to hear special guest speakers, and enjoy music and appetizers amongst friends and peers.

A Long History of Success

Since its humble yet rather extraordinary beginnings, the Narconon program has been consistently and successfully helping individuals get off drugs since 1966.

<snipped>

Throughout the years since, Narconon has continued to expand, evolving from its simple beginnings into a network of over 120 drug prevention and drug-free rehabilitation centers worldwide. The dedicated staff of Narconon have helped to rehabilitate tens of thousands of addicts and continue to work tirelessly to educate millions on the truth about drugs.

A New Chapter of Success – Routine Outcome Monitoring

For more than six years, Narconon Arrowhead has been using what is called Routine Outcome Monitoring (ROM) as a means to further improve its quality of service to its clients, demonstrated by improved statistical results.

ROM goes beyond the center’s long-time standard practice of consistent follow-up of graduates of the rehab program, using a newly researched and implemented ROM survey questionnaire consisting of 18 common outcome measures, recommended by the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.

According to Narconon Arrowhead Executive Director, Gary Smith, the rehab center’s outcome monitoring system goes beyond “just tracking outcomes”, it also assists in developing effective discharge planning and aftercare programming.” Smith added that Arrowhead’s ROM system serves to keep everyone’s “eye on the ball” and ensures that client’s needs are met, all with a look to saving more lives from drug and alcohol addiction.

CARF Certification

The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is an independent, non-profit organization with the purpose of promoting the quality, value and outcomes of health and human services by means of a consultative accreditation process. It also seeks to enhance the lives of those persons served by its continuous improvement services. CARF provides its services to about 50,000 programs at upwards of 22,000 locations across the world, including North and South America, Asia, Africa and Europe.

Recently, Narconon Arrowhead again received high marks in its conformance to CARF’s standards, continuing its long track record in receiving CARF accreditation.

While any drug treatment facility is required to work diligently to actually rehabilitate people, thereby enabling them to live healthy and drug-free lives, there are drug rehab programs and facilities which produce better outcomes than others.

A key factor in those outcomes is a constant interest in the goal of improving services and delivery and implementing the actions necessary to achieve that goal. CARF’s consultative accreditation can very well assist a rehab facility to achieve those improved results, as demonstrated by Narconon Arrowhead’s excellence in the drug rehabilitation field.

Narconon Arrowhead’s CARF Accreditation Report can be viewed at...

http://northforkvue.com/entertainment/104699/narconon-arrowhead-holds-48th-anniversary-event/
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Intelligence Member

"A long history of Success" -- Oh', really?

The door is NOW OPEN to counter this BULL SHIT and write/publish the "TRUE-FACTS"
    about the "SUCCESS-RATE" fraud.

Because of the Human Rights Commission cases, I've had to refrain from posting the
    "Graduate Officer" DOX I have (I was the Graduate Officer at NN TR).

***TICK-TOCK*** ... soon. VERY soon ...

• Like Like x 4
  23. TorontosRoot Member

Two years ago, this death could have been prevented had they never gone to the scientology narCONon.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Intelligence Member

I can NOT "LIKE" and do NOT agree with the "Red-Bold"?

RE: By all means, stay in operation and help people get off drugs.

• Like Like x 2
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's a related press release from the cult today:

Narconon International Spreads Word on Deadly New Synthetic Drug

Synthetic drugs like “bath salts” and Spice have been making headlines for the past few years as these and other new drugs result in hospitalizations and deaths. A new and deadly drug is being reported in Europe, and Narconon International believes it should provide updated information to the public.

The new drug is nicknamed “4-methyl-euphoria.” It is currently legal in Europe. As reported by the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction out of Lisbon, Portugal, this drug is a derivative of 4-methylaminorex, a listed illegal drug with a strongly stimulant effect similar to methamphetamine. Already, 4-methyl-euphoria is blamed for 18 deaths in the UK and 8 more in Hungary. It is being sold in both powder and tablet form. The tablets can come in any shape or color.

The drug kills in a manner similar to other illicit stimulants on the market: severe overheating, agitation, difficulty breathing, and cardiac arrest.

“Drug dealers will tell the most flagrant lies to get a person to buy his newest handful of pills,” said Clark Carr, president of Narconon International. “They’ll talk about how long a pill ‘will last’ or how ‘great’ the experience will be. Somehow they fail to mention that the buyer may die. In our work to eliminate drug abuse and addiction, we want to make sure that the public know about this threat. Sadly, nowadays it does not take long for these drugs to arrive here from Europe.”

Continued at http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1790453
    • Like Like x 3
  26. TorontosRoot Member

Damn narCONON.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. muldrake Member

Oh, the irony! I think my liver just died from an overdose of irony.
    • Like Like x 6
  28. patriot75 Member

I am hearing rumors that a James Michael Rogers died at NN AH some time back. I have very little info on this. He is/was an attorney that went to NN AH. Here is a write up on him. Any information will help...thanks guise.

Sauce http://caselaw.findlaw.com/ok-supreme-court/1255093.html

I haven't been able to find a obit for him, any help would be much appreciated. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  29. wolfbane Member

Somewhat related question...

After recent developments down under with the Walburton ban on Narconon being successful, I've been wondering if you may have considered re-using one of their tactics on Arrowhead: File a FOIA request on the local police department for incident reports / 911 calls (or police blotter entries - not sure what the proper terminology would be)?

That could turn up some interesting, and previously unknown, stuff similar to what you're looking into now.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. patriot75 Member

Also, this happened Friday around 5pm CDT

Scientology's Narconon on camera stalking a ex-Narconon victim while driving a Scientology Logo Car.
    So possibly #Scientology and/or #Narconon poisoning a certain someone's dog and following them for 10-15 miles towards the vet clinic. The police are now following them and soon to be questioning the perps. Maybe their vehicle was a poor choice.

According to the results of the blood test of the dog, they suspect poisoning. Liver enzymes were through the roof. The NN AH victim had to put his/her poor little dog down Friday evening...:(
    534410_709588322396277_221356432_n.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  31. patriot75 Member

Good idea! I can dig around a little first to learn the down under lingo.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. wolfbane Member

In Australia, they called it "incident reports"

In my state, they call it a "blotter" or a "911 call sheet" at the municipal level and state cops call it a "response log"

So it might take a phone call or visit to the local police station to find out what they call it, and maybe also ask whether or not they have a FOIA procedure in place that defines exactly who to send it to and other pertinent details.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. DeathHamster Member

Quite often weekly local papers have a back page of police responses during the week. Most likely they get whole log (redacted?) and filter it down to fit.

The local papers might be a good place to get advice from.

I did check for James Michael Rogers, but didn't find any. I did notice that news stories tend to only mention recent deaths, and occasionally make a passing reference to someone else. I only noticed it recently, so when I can, I'll make sure that any Narconon deaths are damned well highlighted in my index.
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Quentinanon Member

Never fear to hurt another in a just cause. - L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

TODAY IS MARCH 18TH 2014
    WHY ARE THEY STILL OPEN?
    • Like Like x 3
  36. tinfoilhatter Member

Doh!!!!!

That is something to look into for the narconon intelligence thread!!!!
  37. jensting Member

Let's hope the police finds out everything there is to this.

Awh, nuts! Sorry to hear that. Condolences
    • Like Like x 3
  38. RightOn Member

Sorry for the loss of the dog. That's sucks. If it is poison, I hope they nail these slime balls
    • Like Like x 6
  39. TorontosRoot Member

Poor pet. Nobody deserves to pass on like that! :(
    • Like Like x 1
  40. DeathHamster Member

I think this is the one I was thinking of. Only one news story ever mentioned Kaycie Weirnick:
    • Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.