Customize

Another Great Video from Tory: Scientology and Gays

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Dilbert Perkins, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Selleck Member

Re: Another Great Video from Tory: Scientology and Gays

Bitches don't know about homosexuality not being a disease, not being curable.
  2. Re: Another Great Video from Tory: Scientology and Gays

Yes, that's exactly what she said.
  3. Anon Y. Mouse Member

I hereby endorse this video. :guyfawkes: :guyfawkes:
  4. Heyanonnyno Member

See? I'm low tone but *fabulous*.

The moose is too damned cute, btw. :D
  5. Selleck Member

I felt like i needed to translate it to chanspeak.
  6. number 6 Member

How do you respond to someone who says "Yeah so, all religions hate homosexuality".
  7. Re: Another Great Video from Tory: Scientology and Gays

That's not true, actually. Many do, but not all. Most new age religions are accepting of gays, as are Episcopalians and many sects of Methodists and Lutherans. The Catholic Church officially only condemns gay sex, not gay people (weird attitude, but whatever). I'm sure you'll find plenty of gay Wiccans and Druids too.

And the Baptists? Well, lately it seems a lot of their ministers have been caught with their pants down...

But what difference does it make anyway? Just because other religions are anti-gay doesn't make it right. You can only protest one thing at a time, and right now we're protesting Scientology.

Anyway, people need to know the truth. Hubbard had a gay son who killed himself. Hubbard said that gays who cannot change must be destroyed quietly and without sorrow. Any gay person considering getting into Scientology needs to know this (not that many would, as in my experience the gay BS-detector sensors are highly developed in most of the species).
  8. Re: Another Great Video from Tory: Scientology and Gays

Some odd news on the gay front

seems Larry Craig is looking to hire a new intern, this is a paid position and of course you will need to have a wide stance....politically that is :mrgreen:

news you can use from Scary :mrgreen:
  9. anomnomnomous Member

I wonder why Tory thinks you can't be both from Norway and gay :lol: