Customize

Another one coming out tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Kha Khan, Jun 30, 2010.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Another one coming out tomorrow?

LOL!!
    I just realized what I wrote!! HA HA!!
    Will fix
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

It made for a lulzy mental image of you, Heber, and a few friends relaxing on a couch watching vids. I wasn't quite sure how him being "ruthless" figured into the scene though.
  3. RightOn Member

Heber hogged everything. The remote, the popcorn, the couch.... a real PITA! LOL!!!!!!
  4. thetanic Member

We never did hear who this was, did we?
  5. RightOn Member

nope
  6. Smurf Member

They had a big Independent Scientologist soirée last weekend.. Mike Rinder wriites about it.....

Independent’s Day Weekend

I can't stop laughing at his comment because it totally contradict's his own behavior and that of his staff when he was running OSA for decades:

"The public and staff were being kept out of sight in case they came in contact with an SP, funny how Scientologists have come to literally fear communication – when the handling of comm is supposed to be the hallmark of the subject."

Denial runs deep.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

They're engaging in some kind of mass self-hypnosis, or somethink. Victims and perps all pretending that everything was coming from Miscavige.
  8. RightOn Member

There was another huge Independent party at Aida and David Thomas's house.
    I wonder what that group thinks about Marty's group?
  9. Anonymous Member

Most of the people attending Aida's party were in Scientology when LRH was running the show & Miscavige was in diapers.
  10. thetanic Member

There's overlap of people. I had friends at both.

Aida's party also had full-on exes (e.g., Tory) and anons were invited (on ESMB). I don't believe that's true of Marty's party, but I could be wrong.
  11. Smurf Member

They videotaped a few interviews at Aida's party.

YouTube - Svetka812's Channel
  12. RightOn Member

oh interesting, I thought they were all Freezoners?
  13. Anonymous Member

Give them time. While I am not a "fan" of any kind of scientology, independent or not, we all have a right to form our own delusions. In the meantime, I couldn't be happier that these people are not only out, but out and having a good time. The happier they are, the more it challenges the lie that w/out the cult, one's life is not worth having or living. If these people had been around 10 years ago, people like John Boucher (sp?) might very well be alive.

I also don't think it is an accident that they feel they can go out for coffee protests in downtown Clearwater. 2 years ago, that would've been unthinkable. Anonymous has had an enormous impact on the lives of a lot of these people, and many of them seem to acknowledge it.

Personally, I wish them all well and hope they will have many moar such gatherings.
  14. Anonymous Member

Some of us are hoping for the classic Heber bull-kook rants that make Tommy Davis look like the cheap punk that he is.
  15. RightOn Member

not to mention the videos they just appeared in. Which are SO great for the current members that are still on the fence. (that is those who are able to go on the internet) Now the vids are on Youtube for all to see. Their contributions are very valuable IMO.
  16. thetanic Member

Nope, even never-ins were invited. I met a couple of people who'd never been involved.

Also, freezoner really is a narrower term than most people here use it; most of the people at the party weren't part of the free zone alliance (though some may have been in the past). Though I don't use much of Scn, I prefer the term independent myself because the last thing I want is to be a part of someone else's group again. A lot of people associate that with Marty, but it was in use before.

I also want to thank every anon everywhere: the Anonymous poster above is completely correct that this couldn't have happened in the pre-Anonymous days. The landscape has really undergone a lot of game changing thanks to y'all's efforts.
  17. Rockyj Member

OMG...LOL! After being locked for six years w/no TV & no outside communication, living on beans & rice what do you expect?
    Give the poor guy a break!
  18. Smurf Member

Give Tommy a break. He's working very hard to be all he can be in his grown-up job because he knows the day he leaves Scientology, no one's going to hire him except, maybe, McDonalds.
  19. Re: Another one coming out tomorrow?

Well according to him, he has enough money to never work a day in his life so we won't be seeing him in a drive through anytime soon, even if he left the cult.

I wonder if this is actually true or if the cult drained his trust funds.