Customize

Another One Leaves The Cult (in Ireland)

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by pedrofcuk, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I know a retard that has convinced a lot of people to give him money.
  2. Demented LRH Member

That would be another thread, Clay Demos and Hubbard's Dementia.
  3. Anonymous Member

You are letting this poster off too easy, just give them a brief summary of how your cousin has proven LRH was a retard.
  4. Demented LRH Member

I am getting off because I do not want to derail this thread
  5. Anonymous Member

What kind of pictures do you use?
  6. Dietzy Member

7. pedrofcuk Member

• Like Like x 7
  8. pedrofcuk Member

Oh dear! Poor deluded clam is deluded ^^^ lol
    • Like Like x 2
  9. xenubarb Member

ZOMG yes. It's terminal (heh) in this case. He's got ur chronic pts sit down. lol. Chronic.
  10. pedrofcuk Member

The best part is this diagnosis was made after not seeing the guy for five years haha!

Do you know, I want to reply to that fucking email line by line but I can't be arsed wasting my time.
  11. xenubarb Member

I know what you mean. I do too, but what's the point.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. rEVOLution Member

I lost. I both raged and laughed.
    I'm just so glad I'm not him, it feels like anything is possible.

Congrats to the man that was brave enough to say no to Scientology. Xenu only knows how we need more people like him on our planet
    • Like Like x 1
  13. AnonyVix Member

14. pedrofcuk Member

I'm just going to deal with this first part.
    To be astounded by what you consider illogical is illogical in itself, if you were not astounded by the illogical, that would be astounding.
    Moving on to "expanding worldwide, ideal orgs opening, number of people in."
    Dwindling worldwide per USA census figures, down from 50,000 to 25,000 in 6 years is serious dwindle.
    Orgs are actually closing, Tel Aviv - repossessed, Gateshead - vandalised and torched, to give but two examples. Others stand idle and empty.
    Number of people in, has been dealt with.
    He acknowledges that people are leaving and obviously quite a lot with their overts, mu's, ptsness, out-ethics, crimes yet fails to mention that people leave the cult due to ARC breaks, in other words because they are upset about something. the real reason people leave anything. Forget the overts, ptsness etc., they are in the red herring barrel.
    Finally the word evidence appears. Saying that there is evidence does not mean that there is any. The evidence that I have seen makes this scientologist out to be misguided, deluded, unable to process information and actually quite insulting and hostile accusing the email recipient of not seeing what is plain before his eyes.
    As a carping loser I have to say that having confronted the evidence regarding this cult, it is failing, and as the decline continues and pennies drop, I will welcome the writer with a big hug.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Ok so many things to highlight in this response here goes:

Dox please?
    Yes spending the hoarded cash$$$ to make it look great, empty real estate ftw!

It's all your fault!!! - This record never changes.
    Good for you well done, now be ready for Flag soon where they keep you aslong as possible for more $$$ even if you have only booked 2 weeks off work! Go join the indies you would have more fun?
  16. Sponge Member

And proud of it!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. AnonyVix Member

Had to do this:

IraqiScilonPropaganda01.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Sponge Member

^Lol

Scientology: It's an applied religious attrition.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. AnonyVix Member

Another one, just because I can. The email is class.

IraqiScilonPropaganda02.jpg
    • Like Like x 2