Customize

Another Scientology Related Death? Tayler Tweed aka Tayler DeBari

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by RightOn, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Anonylemmi Member

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. THIS IS WHY.
    • Like Like x 10
  2. sallysock Member

I do not enjoy going through the comments there, but here is follow up :
    Jack E. Jett John Doe
    6 hours ago
    John......Why would you write such a tribute to your good friend but do so under an assumed name? Is it out of fear? Were you one of the people that were trying to help her escape and thus fear some retaliation? How do you think she would have felt about having a memorial at the very place she was attempting to disconnect from?
    noavatar92.png
    John Doe Jack E. Jett
    5 hours ago
    Unfortunately, I myself am dealing with a delicate situation with regards to my own dealings with the church. It would much better for me if my name wasn't out there. Fear? Not really. I just don't want the record to show that Scientology had nothing to do with her death. It most certainly did.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. amaX Member

So now we know Tayler was being treated according to LRH's policies. Every scientologist around her treated her just like they were supposed to treat her. So she took a gun and killed herself which is okay since had fallen out of favor with the cult. So very sad.
    Rest in peace, Tayler. I'm sorry that everyone you knew failed you.

Screw Blowtega for not at least waiting to see what Tayler's final days were like instead of attaching his mouth to Tayler's mom's anus.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. go wash out your mouth, don't you know what he did, You are suposed to be the smart one, He let her fall on her own sword in front of the entire world

god you are a dimwit

As for the lady I ...........

original.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tony O is wrong on this.

He should update with examples of how the cult treats depression.
  6. Quentinanon Member

I love your moniker.
  7. Seriously, "Blowtega" ???

Grow up AMAX.
  8. amaX Member

You'd crap your depends if you knew which moralfag came up with that name. I shall not betray a confidence.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. amaX Member

you no love me no mo? sad face.
  10. Anonylemmi Member

This image is going to haunt me for a long time.
    Davey, I hope your Scotch-soaked dreams show you the merciless retribution that so many wish for you.
    original-jpg.219918.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Random guy Member

I believe you are right, and even if I'm wrong (always a chance for that), the mothers callous dismissal of her daughters needs are very much coming to light.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. RolandRB Member

Scientology - the alchemy that transmutes unconditional love into conditional love.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. RolandRB Member

The less money wasted on feeding and clothing a child, the more money available for services and donos. Davey will drink a sozzled toast to this event. Job well done, mom!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. in 2006 GLORIA LOPEZ around paris comitted suicide she was still a good scientologist who could no get cash and pay housing mortage
    the investigation is still on ?
  15. That kid was beautiful, looked like a young Tori Amos.

Her mom is a cunt with her dismissive selfish attitude typical of selfish clams only looking to gain non-existant "powers", she effectively killed her.

This is why I keep on attacking that shitty little sect.

This is why I hope OSA reports back everything to little Miscavige.

This is why I will never stop, until every trace of Fat Cunt Hubbard and his bullshit scam is dead and buried.

This is why I do not forgive and do not forget.
  16. Woo Hah Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nancy Beazley Member

The horror here is that Tayler, who it seems quite clear suffered badly from depression, never received medical help for her depression. That's the horror. Scientology worked its evil on both Tayler and her parents by preventing them from seeking medical treatment for Tayler's condition.

For those of you who seem to know absolutely nothing about clinical depression, let me try to explain it to you: It is not caused by environmental factors -- like how your parents and friends regard you. It is a medical condition that, untreated, just gets worse.

However, long-term mental illness often does have an effect on how your parents and friends regard you and eventually limits their support. That's true, whether your parents and friends are Scientologists or not.

The disabilities of untreated mentally ill people can drain the resources (emotional, financial, etc.) of their support network. These strains often result in the mentally ill person's alienation from their family, friends, acquaintances and employers.

Again, the horror here is Scientology's influences on Tayler and her family that prevented her from receiving medical help.

And regardless of what her mother and family members might say in an interview with Tony Ortega (I'm surprised that her mother actually talked to Tony), I am betting her mother is emotionally shattered. Displaying a Scientology stiff upper lip in a case like this is epic fail performance art.
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. White Tara Global Moderator

One of the hardest things on earth for all, wether you be scientologist or other, would have to be dealing with the suicide of your child. We all deal with grief in different ways. Processing the whys and wherefores are a certainty in these instances. Nobodies public face reflects the sense of lose in this circumstance. This mothers true pain lies inside her, she nor any other mother would show nor share the true horror of it.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. RolandRB Member

Emotionally shattered - the fuck! The woman is celebrating that she and others surrounding the deceased person have succeeded in ending the life of an SP. They helped starve her to death while alienating her, for fuck's sake!

This is Scientology. This is what Scientologists do.
    • Like Like x 7
  20. Nancy Beazley Member

Roland, I agree -- that's Scentology, and that's what Scientologists do.

However, I believe this mother really IS emotionally shattered and she will remain that way for a long time, probably forever. I don't know how you get beyond a disaster like this one.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Woo Hah Member

TR0 BB
    • Like Like x 1
  22. RolandRB Member

Maybe crack open a bottle of Calmag with the rest of the family and to three cheers of LRH, in this case.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. 489

Tony Ortega wrote:
    We talked yesterday with Tayler’s mother, Cathy Tweed, and she assured us that Tayler’s “upsets” with Scientology had nothing to do with why she took her life.
    (The Underground Bunker agrees with her on that point. People kill themselves because they are depressed, and Tayler certainly suffered from depression. We think it’s a mistake to conclude that Tayler’s issues with Scientology had anything to do with why she took her life.)

http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/20/ta...d-celebrity-centre-tayler-tweed-steven-mango/
  24. Woo Hah Member

Disagree. Scientology for certain did *not* help. If anything, Scientology exacerbated her suicide. Just my opinion.
    • Like Like x 6
  25. 489

You're projecting.
  26. RolandRB Member

Then why did they alienate her and starve her if it were not to do with her rejecting Scientology?
    • Like Like x 4
  27. RolandRB Member

It wouldn't surprise me if her mother didn't load the gun for her and tell her she was an evil SP who should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow. This is Scientology, after all.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Woo Hah Member

Probably done at a Scientology Sunday Service, during the weekly prayer session and Group Processing.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. Perhaps she was clinically depressed, however this could easily be one of those chicken and egg things. Sounds like she was run through a bunch of L Ron 'cures' which we already know can unbalance people along with living in an unsupportive and punitive environment. Personally, I don't want to be too hasty in trying to chalk it all up to her brain chemicals just being 'off''. The samplings of her mother's attitude hint at neglect and emotional coldness. She sounds like she was vulnerable and was pushed too far.

Just saying the situation was probably a HUGE factor in her decision and to say 'oh, she was just clinically depressed' just seems to belittle the shit that sci and her family put her through. IMO.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Nancy Beazley Member

I agree that Scientology had a LOT, LOT, LOT to do with this. Tony O was dead wrong about that.

And no, I don't believe her mother loaded the gun for her, etc.
  31. RolandRB Member

I agree. A lot of people project their own human emotions onto animals when they are watching wildlife programs. They think animals are feeling sorrow or remorse. It is a kind of cute human trait that is understandable. But projecting human emotions onto a Scientologist mother for the death of her daughter is just plain misplaced and stupid. It's a bit like thinking that Moxon gave a shit about his daughter being fried.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Nancy Beazley Member

LOL. Yes. That's exactly what "I don't know how you get beyond a disaster like this" means.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. White Tara Global Moderator

Jesus roland, on most things I am thoroughly on side with you. But on this you are without any human emotion. Even Scientoligists if pricked will bleed, granted, they will hold the good public face but honestly within they feel as you or I do. Just tone it down a notch in this case please.
  34. amaX Member

I disagree, WT. Roland is full of human emotion when he posts about the inhumanity of this cult. He's pissed and disgusted. So am I.

There are scientologists who really don't give a damn about their fellow human beings even if they're family. Moxon was mentioned earlier in this thread. Is there anyone here who thinks that Moxon ever shed one tear even in private for his daughter who died so horribly? Some of these scientologists are greedy bastards who are only in this cult as long as it benefits them personally. They don't care what happens to anyone around them as long as it's all going well for them. Tayler's mother seems like she's one of those scientologists.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. White Tara Global Moderator

Alright, a reasonable point, and granted, in Moxons case at least it seemed from beginning to end, to be devoid of regular human grief. However , in this case until I see futher commentary, I would be more likely to subscribe benefit of the doubt before hammering her for failure to submit her feelings publicly.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RolandRB Member

Her mother and other members of her family starved that young woman and refused shelter. She had nobody else to turn to. She was brought up in Scientology as a child and it was all the people she knew. Stop and think about that for a while.

You are maybe falling into the trap we all fall into, and that is thinking that you have truly gauged the depths and depravity that is Scientology.
    • Like Like x 4
  37. RightOn Member

I may agree with you if the circumstances were different and Tayler didn't weigh 75 pounds when she died and her mother told others not to take her in.
    Since her mother has been in the COS for 22 years, she has had her regular human emotions audited and TR'ed right out of her and suppressed. I doubt if she was able to feel any compassion towards her daughter, if so why would she have treated her the way she did and let her starve and be homeless? Would a normal person do this to a dog or cat who had any emotions? No.

She was made into an emotionless bot and a true poster child for the COS. It is not her fault that she is so brain washed because it is such a very slow gradient process, but I do believe her regular human emotions have been successfully suppressed and buried. And you can bet that she was "handled" quite extensively during her daughter's speaking out and after her death to prevent a PR flap or for her mother to be labeled PTS. (although I bet she already has)
    So it's quite possible that she is now more brainwashed then ever before.
    Scientology works and it helps people
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Nancy Beazley Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Of course I still love you, I am not a Scientologists who's gonna disconnect over a bit of rough play
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Catherine Lee Tweed, aks Catherine Tweed Butcher, Catherine L Bible

http://www.brightscope.com/financial-planning/firm/72089/Cash-Cow-Investments-Inc/
    http://www.passfail.com/registered-advisor/advisor/catherine-lee-tweed/catherine-lee-tweed.htm
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/c/catherine-bible.html
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/c/cathy-tweed.html

Catherine L. Tweed
    Aliases:
    C L Tweed
    Butcher C Tweed
    Catherine L Bible
    Catherine Tweed Butcher 55 Clearwater, FL
    Pasadena, CA Patrick Butcher
    Todd Butcher
    Tayler Debari
    Robert Tweed

http://www.instantcheckmate.com/res...?&src=pipl&mdm=api&cmp=api&s4=results&xage=55

Robert Tweed appears in a recent WISE directory:
    2001 WISE Directory:
    Category: Financial Services, Robert (Rusty) Tweed, Tweed Financial Services
    2060 Huntington Dr., Ste. 1, San Marino, CA 91108-2044 Tel (1) 626-588-1520
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/robert-tweed.html

Robert Tweed = Rusty Tweed, financial player, veteran scientologist
    http://www.tweedfinancial.com/
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/r/rusty-tweed.html
    Involved in the Reed Slatkin? http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/depo_jan.html
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=215741&p=632702
    http://whyweprotest.wikia.com/wiki/WISE_Member_List_2001

Kathy and Rusty Tweed $35,000 donation list

Key Contributors ($100,000) Super Power (divorced?)
    Carol Masterson and Rusty Tweed, Pete, Christopher, Jordan, Alanna, Daniel,William Masterson