Customize

Another Sony Network Down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 2, 2011.

1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Which one? A $ue4Ca$h Lawyer or one that is going to sue for damages at Sony?
  2. Anonymous Member

doesnt it end up the same?
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Humm... Depends on if you are getting the bill or the one sending the bill and getting a part of the winnings to boot. Otherwise, you are the one getting the crumbs from the aftermath. (That probably would be me too if they did like what Nintendo did back in the day.)
  4. Éldelbar Member

Hi there.
    I'm a anon member from the spanish comunity who would like to know if anyone has any idea if it is true that it was an anon ( cos i suppose not the whole collective would have agreed) who put down the PSNetwork. It's just curiosity, because I fell quite upset and angry with it. No I don't have a playstation 3 so my anger is not for not being able to play games online, but because of someone who is playing with the collective name and makes people like this guy ( http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/thegunnshop-the-sony-thing.87897/ ) say things which can be rather offensive.

Just want to know if it was an anon who individually did it, it was a planned attak in the spanish section have never heard about, or it's just simply an idiot who decided to blame anonymous.
  5. Anonymous Member

It was Bill Gates. He wanted to boost X-Box sales and doesn't afraid of anything!
  6. Nick_Nolte Member

7. newborn Member

WARNING: ANONYMOUS AND SONY
    FRAGILE
    HANDLE WITH CARE
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

9. newborn Member

really though, its the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard, sounds a lot like many governments though, doesnt it?
  10. Anonymous Member

Full network is back online! Get to your copies of Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat kids
  11. newborn Member

it was up in my are around 6AM, SOME REGIONS MAY NOT BE BACK ONLINE YET, SONY SAYS TO BE PATIENT
  12. i want my free games dammit..
  13. Anonymous Member

I thought it was a rolling start up.
    1st U.S.A and then europe and so on......
    Edit> i don't give fuck if it's up or not.
  14. Loki's spawn Member

And the last of the baawwers depart.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

I wonder if there will be a spike in births nine months from now because people had to find other ways to entertain themselves?

Oh wait. Online gamers. HAHAHAHAHA! Never mind.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/

Look at this anons.. This guy thinks we took down the psn..and yet nobody knows who really did it so we get the blame and mocked by famous webcomics
  18. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Ehh... I find it kind of funny and cool. Granted, where they got the idea that it was up on the 23rd day is beyond me since it is still down.
  19. dvybeyond Member

20. well im not offended by it but i have to admit.. its original has anyone found any webcomics about anonymous?
  21. Nick_Nolte Member

22. well sorta..PlaystationPlus is the premium service and gamers will be gettin 30 days of freebies..still I think its nice of them to give their customers that instead of nothing at all
  23. Anonymous Member

24. SwordofTruth Member

So Sony are the Russian's invading Afghanistan, the "hackers" are the Mujahideen trained and backed by the USA.
  25. So we now have a slight possibility of who it might be. We might have to do some snoooping on this.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. newborn Member

so we should figure it out and then try and reveal to it to the world?
  27. well..clear anon's name..we were framed for the hack..
  28. newborn Member

so who do we think it is then?
  29. Anonymous Member

Old Man Withers, the owner of the haunted amusement park.
  30. Anonymous Member

Colonel Mustard in The Basement with The Cheetos.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. Gorog Member

And i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you medeling Anons.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. no no you guys it was jack the ripper!
  33. Anonymous Member

Mack the Knife!
  34. it was david miscavidge.. DAMN HIM!
  35. dvybeyond Member

miscabbage? nah, he is too stupid for that
  36. I do have some good news for the playstation gamers.. there will be some free stuff for your playstation home avatar
  37. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

My picks are:
    1. Xenu
    2. The butler
    3. Voldemort
    4. Magneto
    5. I want to say Lex Luthor, but that's just wrong!
    6. Cartman
    7. Westboro Baptist Church
    8. Obama
    9. Masons... Hell, why not?
    10. Jay Leno
    11. Captain Butthurt and the Butthurtateers
    12. Charlie Sheen
    13. FOX News
    14. The Alliance. The Horde was nowhere near it.
    15. The Vorlons
    16. CLU
    17. The guy you would least suspect, but it turned out to be the guy next to him.
    18. Borat
    19. Michael Moore
    20. Darth Vader
    • Like Like x 1
  38. westboro? nah.. xenu is on our side! i blame..cthulhu DAMN HIM!
  39. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Xenu could have done it for the lulz... and there isn't anything more beautiful or lulz inducing like the bawwws of >9,000 butthurt Sony fanboys.

Westboro's "God" hates everything...except them. So maybe they got high on a whole fuckton of crack on the phone with their "God" and... Well the lulz came!

Cthulhu? I have been watching something that shows that may not be possible...

I originally had Rush Limbaugh as #20... but frankly, I have doubts he even knows what a PS3 is, much less hacking. Although, he may think that "Hacking" is a left-wing conspiracy...
  40. Anonymous Member

The one-armed man?