Customize

anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by evolvinganon, May 10, 2008.

1. Vivek Sharma Member

Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

This looks like a job for: Name That Troll (or OSA) - Index
  2. kj1234 Member

Anonymous "members". Hmm, if I'm reading that right, I think they mean your penis.
    Just brainstorming some flyers you can add to those in the windows to "clear" things up for people passing by.

"If you don't know dick, you can't eat here."
    "Yes, we need to see a picture of your penis."
    "ID you pee-pee."
    "Drop a doc on your cock."
    "If you walk in this door, you better drop your drawers."
    "Yes it's attached to you, but is it yours."
    "Only people we know are dicks may eat here."
  3. Piranon Member

Freud much lately?
  4. Delta Member

The signs say "Anonymous not allowed" right? Well what if you happen to be a critic, but not Anon? Or a concerned mother/father/citizen/etc? What if you're just a bystander that supports them? So many loopholes, so little time!
  5. kyranon Member

HAHahahHAHAHAHA

Aw man that's good, but now that you've suggested it, if anyone did it it could be tied back to us, and that's no good :(
  6. Hostile Member

and they're calling us Nazis...

shame on them.
    I call for a good old fashioned world war II to be declared on them
  7. Guerillanon Member

So for those of you who dont have the background info let me lay in on you here.

At least 50% of downtown clearwaters land mass is owned by the cult proper. Meaning they are cult offices and orgs and centers and are tax exempt. Another 15-25 percent of the city are public businesses owned and operated by public scientologists. Perhaps another 15 percent of business are chain shops and privately owned stores and such. The rest are vacant.

I can guarantee that 80% of those stores and businesses that display those signs are scn owned. In fact the first picture in this thread is the pangea cafe, operated by the legendary Weasleface himself.

Other windows that had signs up were realty offices, a salon, a couple smaller shops and a pizza shop. In fact of all the signs I saw the only one I know for certain isn't scn owned is the pizza shop. And they haven't had a sign up in two months. It was a matter of disinformation.

We are well within the heart of darkness and if they want to make this personal, thats their mistake.
  8. MattA-1991-VD Member

should go leaflet the toilets lots.
    Glue or duct tape so its harder for it to come off.
  9. Hostile Member

find all public restrooms
    tape, no scientologists onto the door
    stand guard

^don't actually do that, it'd be religous intolerance

I completely agree with flashraids on businesses for this
  10. anon1957 Member

Clearwater anons need to get A LOT more good pics of these businesses. Then find out the NAMES of the people who own them--which should be a matter of public record. And need to do a lot more research as to just what the law says. I think that businesses can refuse entry based on attire, but not because you "belong" to a group they don't like. I think the attire policy has to be clearly stated (though in NYC, nightclubs post shit like fashionable attire only, whatever the hell that means, but it gives them complete control as to who they do and don't let past the evil red velvet ropes).

Some of these businesses are scilon-owned, and others have likely been fair gamed or pressured into putting the signs up: in other words, the Cult says post the sign or we will boycott you. In downtown Clearwater, that would spell death. Some or many of these businesses live under the threat of Fair Game on a daily basis.

It would also make an excellent story mediawise, so write a press release and include the pics.

Flashraiding is an excellent action, but make sure that you have like 2 documentors -- video and still camera for each enturbulating anon. Remember this is Clearwater and the one place where you will be outnumbered no matter what.

If you can't get a camera in, then wire the raiding anons with remote mics and record the refusals. I am sure dialog would be epic.
  11. the_cloak Member

Shit let them post it. It just lets us know which stores are scilon owned so we can document it and tell people to boycott going there. Regular citizen of Tampa/Clearwater/Safety Harbor and St. Petersburg all *HATE* scientologists. They loathe what they have done to Clearwater.

I should know, I have a family down in Tampa who go on about how much they suck all the time, and they know nothing about Anonymous. Or well they didn't till I informed them. Then there is a friend of mine who backed into a scilon volunteer van in a parking lot. The scilons were busy setting up their tent and didn't notice. He asked some passerbys if they had a phone to call the police so he could report putting a huge dent in their van. He said three people said, "It's scientologists, fuck em. Just get out of here if they haven't seen it yet." One of the people even spit on the van after saying that. Yes they hate them that much down there. Just spread the word... any resturant with that sign is boycotted. Residents down there will have an easy way to tell now.
  12. Jeff Jacobsen Member

It's a longer story than I told. One day they tried to throw Magoo out but she refused to leave. The next day Mark and I went over and had a nice lunch to see if they'd try to throw us out. As we were leaving, the propietor opened the door for us and said we were no longer welcome and had they seen that we were from "over there" (the LMT) he would not have served us at all. So we were banned.

We said nothing bad when we were there. We did nothing unusual. We had nothing with us. We just paid for and enjoyed a good lunch.

I saved the correspondence between the Human Rights dept. and us, and the letters they got from Daniela's, if this is ever needed. Hopefully it's just sitting there in my storage room.
  13. Anonymimity Member

And herein lies the hilarity of it. How do they know who is Anonymous? We stand out when we wear the masks, but when we're strolling down the sidewalk without them we are still no one. We blend in.

So these signs are just making me laugh so fucking hard because they clearly haven't got a fucking clue what "Anonymous" means.
  14. SamJac55 Member

Document the stores with pics. Trace the owners and get phone numbers. Give call to determine if their reason falls under A)Being owned by Co$ B)Being misinformed by Co$ C)Being Fair Gamed by Co$.
    Talk to the owners and inform them. (I don't think someone who has been misinformed likes being lied to by Co$ and will become an ally rather than enemy.)
    Make fliers that list the above businesses and why they refuse to serve people.
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

Everyone missed this post
  16. $noware Member

Non-issue, although humorous.

They state that they can communicate with anyone, but this is another example proving they can't.

How can they prove that I am anonymous. If I went into their establishment, and they could see me, I can't be anonymous. I'd only be anonymous if they weren't looking at me. They couldn't catch anyone being anonymous in their establishment without looking, therefore the sign is pointless and humorous.
  17. musketeerwang Member

You know which city ISN'T owned to any extent by the Co$? One with a tiny, shitty, much-ignored Org? Edinburgh, in feckin' SCOTLAND.

And we still got thrown out of the nearest pub to the Org yesterday. It may just have been one staff member - I saw no sign of management, and we could no doubt have asked to see them. But frankly, we just said fuck 'em - won't be giving that pub our patronage in future, whether or not they want us (and they seem to forget - we're residents of the city as well as Anons, and might spend money there that's nothing to do with protesting.)
  18. anonymous1312 Member

Unless you turn up in a mask how are they going to know you're anonymous? Or are they going to card everyone before they enter? Odd.
  19. TGOW Member

in the UK under the race relations and discrimination act 2006 S29J you cant discriminate due to ... religion, or not having a religion. i think if you could find somthing like that in america it would help.
  20. musketeerwang Member

If it's after a protest (as in our case), a large group of teen-to-twenty-something people arrive at once, just after a very obvious nearby protest. It's not rocket science.
  21. Hostile Member

can someone call flag and ask if scientology condones this in any way?
  22. Thetan Ass Member

"Let's go do some crimes....like get SUSHI and not pay...."
    Movie quote: "REPO MAN"

Me no likee your Sushi aneewai, et no taste rite...liek dead thetanz...AND et smellz liek Pariz Hiltonz crotch on Sundai mornink."
  23. Anon65 Member

As far as I heard, they are pressuring non-Scilon stores into putting up these signs.
  24. xzoz01 Member

It is their right to refuse service. Business relationships should be voluntary on both sides.

Hey, they're losing a lot of business by turning down Anonymous, if that's what they want to do, more power to them. As someone else said, do you really want to give money to a Scientologist? Look at it as a welcomed boycott.

In the cases of non-Scilons putting these signs up too, they may not really know what Anonymous is all about, and were threatened to put it up (maybe told that Anon would rush in there and wreck havoc.) Good Communication could reverse that.
  25. Hostile Member

they've got a right to refuse service, true...
    but we have a right to go into the store in mask and film their reaction
  26. JayJay Member

I think people here seem unaware that some Anonymous "members" have been outed by the cult, I mean they probably distribute pictures of those people to all the stores. If one of those guys gets thrown out of all the stores he tries to go into in LA or something, then I'd say this is a serious issue. Lets wait until then, I guess.
  27. anon11 Member

THIS!!!
  28. Bumblefuck Member

This thread just inspired a short story. It will show a vision of the world under Scilon-control. (anons forced to wear "A" armbands, camps, forced sodomy, etc)
  29. kyranon Member

The idea that sea org could take anything over is a joke, and just a rehash of F451. Why not just place it in the eyes of a naughty scilon in RTF?
  30. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

who is "the legendary Weasleface" ?
  31. stuwyatt Member

What a fantastic way for them to advertise Scientology businesses for us to avoid. We should thank them for doing such a great job!
    x
  32. MrToad Member

Before the protest, Anon goes into restaurant and has a meal. Pays for meal. Thanks restaurateur for lovely meal. Puts on mask and walks out.
  33. the anti Member

i'm so into that idea
  34. MarcabEmpress Member

Yesterday I made sure to patronize the juice bar and pizza place in Hollywood by our protest, thank them for staying open and tell them the sushi place wont let us in. And I tipped them too. It is worth patronizing the folks who do stay open for us and ignoring the ones who wont.
  35. Anonvox Member

If the Scilon has a cellphone that can take pictures, and or a camera above their store, then I suggest you enjoy being facefagged:

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10071/picard-no-facepalm.jpg

I repeat myself, DON'T GIVE THE SCILONS MONEY! Instead organize Anon and pro-Anon boycotts of those stores.

They may very well run out of money for auditing. If they run out of money for their auditing, then they have two options 1) Leave the Church for good or 2) Fellate Tom Cruise to pay for their auditing.

If they choose option 1, it will result in win. If they choose option 2, it will result in lulz.
  36. MrToad Member

Why would the Scilons be taking photos of innocent diners? Are they doing this to all of their customers?

They won't know to photo until the mask is on. :wink:

That said, I agree that not patronizing the anti-anon businesses is better. Why give them money.
  37. Anonvox Member

I'm sure the recent protests have convinced all Scilons to buy some kind of security system, meaning a dog, curtains, and a phone recorder.
  38. Randomness Member

Sorry guys, think like a business here:

Scilons form a massive part of Clearwater.

Would you risk losing that business because you DIDN'T put the sign up?

It's a protection racket.
  39. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Thats good for us, Free Advertising, as soon as anyone checks it out they will find the TRUTH about the CO&