Customize

anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by evolvinganon, May 10, 2008.

1. Captain-chan Member

Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

just patiently waiting for them to start denying service to ordinary men in black suits and ties. Which I think narrows it down to the CIA and the Winchester brothers, actually.

But it's nice to know they're losing the business of every well-to-do afro'd young businessman in Clearwater.

thank you for making me pee myself with laughter, you bastard.
  2. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Well, I for one think that them putting the signs up shows people how nutsy the $cilons are. Let them put the signs up. Tells us where not to shop and might even cause those who don't know about anon ask the question "who is Anonymous?"... maybe put a sign up under it with the xenu webbie or whyweprotest webbie under it...

Then there's the media angle... newsreporters interviewing owners of their stores asking the same questions "why this group? Who are they? Why discrimate against them?" along with interviewing anons with counters.

just an idea...
  3. Ottanon Member

Go into a $cilon establishment un-masked. Buy stuff. With payment or tip, leave calling card featuring EFG guy and "Thank You For Serving Anonymous".
  4. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Probably the best thing ever posted in this thread. I LOL'd.
  5. anon_6969 Member

If your going to do that use cash as it is possible (however unlikely) that they could perform a "man in the middle attack" on there own debit machines and capture your information.
  6. anonymal Member

Fixed.
  7. adeathofcult Member

I like the waling in, asking "do you know my name?" and on inevitable "No"... Walk out and saying "Then you wont serve me!" That will clearly underline how their sign looks like for anybody not anonymous.
  8. anon_6969 Member

Just wanted to say something if you drop a card saying "Thank you for serving Anonymous" then couldn't they just use the security footage to face\namefag you?
  9. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

Here's a couple fresh ones from Sea Arrgh in Clearwater.
    This first one is a LULZY and ironic pix as we all know scientologists seem to let their imagination go... to extremes. :rolleyes:
    2579633670_8c060dc657.jpg
    Link for larger original and detailed caption:Operation Sea Arrgh 454

This second one has some language I don't believe we've seen before:
    "Anonymous Members are not welcome here" :fuckyou:
    2578800591_d1dcc2f09a.jpg
    Link for larger original and detailed caption:Operation Sea Arrgh 471
  10. Anonyphunt Member

Hmm, the no anonymous signs just look like a free advertising to me... people always like to taste forbidden fruit ;)

All you CW Anons doing a great job in the belly of the beast btw you can get first pick of phat lewts <3
  11. brvandal Member

fuck, i cant get my hair like that? thats it, im out of anonymous!
  12. the anti Member

the store that had the sign here in LA last month, didn't have it this time
  13. Hieronymous Member

probably was told it was a terrorist group, but seeing that he never saw any terrorist group it wasn't necessary

or a hawt blonde, oh when will they stop oppressing those hawt blondes
  14. ancientone Member

If we become a religion, which is not that hard. We can use discrimination based on religion against them. I personally am glad they have the signs up so I don't give them any money directly or indirectly.
  15. Elbynonamous Member

Racists. :C
  16. Sargo Member

hmmm but..wtf would we belive in?

*shrug* longcat?

hmmm lulz, what if for a protest we became a church for a day, then namefags sued those bitches^_^

yah!
  17. CVAnonymous Member

Silly Sargo! Everyone knows the COA worships caek; mudkips is an archangel, and longcat is just looooong.
  18. anonymous612 Member

Oh, when will Weasel-Face realize that Anonymous has money and Pangea Cafe does not?
  19. aurim Member

Eh. This is a blessing. Blatant reactions like this one legitimise us in front of sympathetic non-members, and also polarise people over the issue. Those who sort of support Anon will be encouraged to fully support us when they see this attack. It only serves as a brilliant illustration of scientology's fanatacism.
  20. anonymous612 Member

Besides, it's not like it *works*. I've been in Pangea multiple times. Weasel-Face actually unwittingly *picked up* my EFG mask. "Anonymous Members Are Not Welcome Here but only if we can actually recognize them as such."
  21. Tevia Member

ok we need to contact the ethics board for the NAR, because of how strict housing discrimination laws are, pretty much anything even slightly in the direction of discrimination will get you tossed
  22. Agent_Scully Member

I'm genuinely baffled as to why they think putting these signs up helps. All it does is help Anon not patron their business and lets Anon know who's under the Scifags thumb. Dumbest thing ever.
  23. megadeth425 Member

Anyone else see prime material here to turn the Scilons' own tactics against them? Why not send someone in, followed by someone else with a camcorder and confront them Michael Moore-style, man? Hit a couple places (preferably coffee shops and such, as people will take notice and there's a better chance whoever's working won't be with the Church) asking why they're denying us service, if they're being threatened by the church, and the like. Cut a video, add some dramatic music, claim the Church of threatening local businesses or something, put it on Youtube, and digg the crap out of it. Some fresh material like this may get us some more attention than just "they protested...again".
  24. Jack's Bullet Member

Do we really want to be equated to Michael Moore? It's borderline harassment.
  25. anonymous612 Member

IT IS NOT DISCRIMINATION, ANONYMOUS. Discrimination has a strict legal definition and WE ARE NOT A PROTECTED GROUP, FREE SPEECH OR OTHERWISE.
  26. megadeth425 Member

I don't mean emulate Michael Moore, I mean going in there to forcefully ask why.
    Also, we may not be a protected group, but we could use this information to show that the Church is threatening and bribing local businesses. And in the days where PR is everything, a nice little dent would at the very least turn a few people against them and hopefully have one more issue they need to spin.
  27. Re: anti-anonymous signs in store windows

612 is correct.

Telling signs are telling, that is all.
  28. And how exactly do they expect to weed out members of anonymous? Are they going to check for a common birthmark, or gang colors?

I guess they don't know what the word anonymous means. BRILLIANT WORK!!! lol!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. Well gee, does everyone who goes in there have to provide identification.

Geniuses!!!!!!1111
  30. ^OSA^
  31. YRV

32. YRV

I will answer that question for you 1st Anonymous followers are terrorists hiding behind a mask of shame and are the citizens own worst enemy! you are not a race you are not a group you are not an organization you are not a religion you have no leaders you have no say you can not sue for someone telling you they do not serve terrorists that or Anonymous followers that are terrorists because they support terrorists even if they do not believe they are terrorists they support terrorist that makes them terrorists.

2nd Anonymous has attempted not once but twice to start a civil war in the US and are attempting again in about a mouth if they manage to start the war and it fails this civil war will kill 20 Million innocent men, women and children from the fighting but also by way of starvation

and if there civil war is successful there war will kill 4.5 BILLION innocent men, women and children world wide and most of that will be by starvation!

3rd you need to learn the truth about anonymous! Go find the (YRV) Your Rights Volunteer a new group of citizens with a actual plan to fix the world not destroy it and allow what is left rebuild over a thousand years! that is if are pouted plaint can handle the pollution that will be caused by the Anonymous war!
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

English motherfucker.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Anonymous Member

lol
  35. The Internet Member

Everything is proceeding according to plan.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Best thing about ESMB: the WTF button.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Anonymous goes in these establishments anytime they like....anonymously.....silly scientologists
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Oh darn. And here I was thinking that I could go to Clearwater to get an upstat hairdo.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Like I would but something from someone I knew to be a sci. I know up which bum that dirty money goes....