Customize

Anti-Marty YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by subgenius, Jun 17, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

Probably not much, but I hope that "community" (is there even a dozen?) starts to become aware of, and upset by what their "church" is doing to Placido Domingo, Jr. for not agreeing to disconnect from his own children.
    Its easy to let shit happen to others, and other groups you aren't a member of. (inb4godwin)
    But let Tom or John be subject to celebrity peer pressure about what is happening to a celebrity peer. At some point they will have to take a stand, one way or the other with their (non-scilon) celebrity peers.
    Its time their (non-scilon) celebrity peers call them out.
  2. Anonymous Member

Fail for using a censored/edited/shortened version of the song and for not using more footage of the SquirrelBusters imitating LI on a boat.

Suggest a remake with the above faults remedied.
  3. subgenius Member

Thus my use of the word "incomprehensible".
    I mean it makes no sense, has no discernible point, and is not even remotely well made.
    A classic product of OT powers.
    They show themselves in the fail-paddle-boat for fucks sake. Almost tipping over.
    How is that a good thing for them?
    My head is 'sploding.
  4. Anonymous Member

The sad part there was no more footage of actual paddleboat paddling.

Can we put in requests?
  5. Anonymous Member

Is Scientology trying to be hip and new? Are they trying to reach the masses with a hip new video? The scilons are trying to 'make' a 'viral' video to squash the squirrels into shame. That is the only game they know how to play. It was effective once and they still think that kind of embarrassment will get people to STFU.

They still haven't realized that the world is laughing at their every move. )
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

We can but the SBs don't seem to respond to comments/messages.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. subgenius Member

I told them that, but they don't seem to listen.
    How weird is that?
    You'd have to be kind of mental to not realize that, no?
  8. SwordofTruth Member

Speeding up the paddling boat footage because they moved so slow, having the two oldest members of the hate group do the rap dancing ...

Facepalm%25252Bjesus-facepalm-facepalm.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Disco Necked Member

• Like Like x 3
  10. Smurf Member

Their Jason Beghe video has been slammed with a warning... "This video has been age-restricted based on our Community Guidelines"

Boo hoo... they don't like me anymore. "You have been blocked by the owner of this video". Guess Bart's angry that I doxed him & what he's really doing in Texas to his family in Washington.
  11. Anonymous Member

"Slammed."

Literally?
  12. subgenius Member

oh shi....that's priceless...and so obvious I hadn't heard/thought of it before.....
  13. Smurf Member

Got a better word for it, genius?
  14. subgenius Member

it all keeps $cientology working....and helping people....and whatever.....
  15. Anonymous Member

Issued? Sent? Given? or Slammed, Slammed works well too.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Sponge Member

I'm blocked from commenting now. Must have hit a sore spot.