Customize

Anti psychiatry -CCHR- Liverpool - 10TH JULY 2012

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Anonymous, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Scientologist front group Citizens Commission on Human Rights is committed to the destruction of psychiatry and will be marching outside the International Congress of the Royal College of Psychiatry at the ACC, Liverpool next to Royal Albert Docks on 10th July 2012.

Call out for Scouse-anons to attend.
  3. Anonymous Member

Don't forget to do like these anons did:

And if they try the chant "Hey Hey APA, How many kids have you drugged today?" you can say as a counterchant, "body thetans A-OK!".
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Don't know if there's an active anon cell in Liverpool - Mancanons are the closest
  5. Anonymous Member

That's pretty funny -

You'll Never Walk Alone with Scientology Stalking You
    • Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

t shirts should read
    Love Me
    Let Me Out of The Cult
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anyone know where the usual scientology exhibition is for the Psychiatrist conference in Liverpool this week (not the supposed march yesterday but the walk in exhibition they usually have)
  8. grebe Member

"Love me don't drug me." Heh.

What always confuses me --people have to go out of their way to seek out a psychiatrist, get prescriptions filled, and then take the meds daily.

And good luck physically forcing pills into kids. I'm lucky if I can get half the pink antibiotic mix into my cat when he has an infection. And he's only 9 lbs.

I think these CCHR rallys are nothing more than Two Minutes Hate, which every brainwashed group seems to enjoy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. anon walker Moderator

Once the pill gets past a kitteh's rough and horrible tongue there is much less chance kitteh can yak it back out again. When I worked for a vet, I got real good at slam-dunking pills down unwilling kitteh. Scars, yep.
  10. Anonymous Member

Sorry - no idea -simply ring the cult up and ask them - they're so deluded they'll just think you're keen to visit.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I am keen to visit! Im a child psychiatrist and always find it a great source of amusement to go to the cult exhibitions and tell them what job I do. Its not an easy life being an SP you know!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Do it and please report back! You could get an "SP and lovin' it" T-shirt to wear.
    • Agree Agree x 1