Customize

Any legal fallout from the Injunction after Flag Down?

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Has anyone been contacted/threatened/bothered by Scientology trying to apply the Permanent Injunction to any protesters during Flag Down? Or has it become a paper tiger?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeathHamster Member

Has anyone directly picketed since then, making it worth trying to apply it?
    • Like Like x 3
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Is Flag even still there?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

And wouldn't it have to be those named in the original action against the LMT folks anyhow, which is why they weren't invited to attend in the first place? I wonder how far the cult would get now-a-days with such an order, with all the evidence piling up pointing to CoS being a criminal/terrorist organization and such. It was a set-up sham of a baw-fest to start with, typical of cult of fear and grief.
    • Like Like x 8
  5. amax invited two of the named on the Injunction, which will endangered ever picketing there again: Mark Bunker and Arnaldo Lerma.
    FD2014
    This message by FD2014 has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  6. amaX Member

dox or GTFO, motherfucker. (My apologies to the OP, but Mr. Doxer can't spell motherfucker correctly so I'm using it as much as possible to teach him the proper spelling.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Arnie isn't on the injunction. He was served the same day as I was, but he's never been added to the injunction.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. you are a fucking idiot, of course he was on the injunction ... under DIRECTORS ... problem is you are a twat and endangered everyone's ability to picket Flag with your MUTHERFUCKING leaderfagging.

Glad Xander took over YOUR SHIT.

now go DIAF
    fuckleaderfags
    This message by fuckleaderfags has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  8. why did this post get removed?

[IMG]
  9. amaX Member

at one point in time you liked me? what did you like about me? how long did you like me? do you think you could ever like me again? we could have slumber parties and go to the mall together!
    AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I WILL MAKE YOU LIKE ME AGAIN!
    • Like Like x 15
  10. hey mutherfucker, xander did't kick her out. she quit!
  11. anon8109 Member

12. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I wonder if this is applicable;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/mccullen-v-coakley_n_5533136.html

The Supreme Court ruled on McCullen v. Coakley Thursday, striking down a Massachusetts law requiring protesters to stay at least 35 feet from an abortion clinic's entrance and walkways.
    In a unanimous opinion, the court held that such buffer zones violate First Amendment free speech rights.
    • Like Like x 7
  13. amaX Member

The mods are doing a fantastic job of keeping up with the BS being posted on wwp, but sometimes they remove things that should have remained.

Arnie Lerma is NOT on the permanent injunction.

Reason No. 1 that I know Arnie is not on the injunction: Arnie was served a few years back, fought it, and won.

Reason No. 2 that I know Arnie is not on the injunction: Arnie was served AGAIN the first night of Flag Down. IF Arnie was already listed on the injunction then why would they serve him again?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. wolfbane Member

Interesting point. I was thinking about the impact this might have on Jeff Stone's ordinance 884 in Riverside county, which I roughly recall as being left standing at 30 feet from a residential property(?) So not quite the same thing. But the LMT injunction might very well be a better example of where this SCOTUS ruling could be exploited, if it ever lands in court in a way that could be properly challenged and put out of its misery.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Quentinanon Member

Yes.
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  17. muldrake Member

I think it is directly applicable. If you read the LMT injunction and compare it to abortion cases, it is fairly obvious that Judge Pencildick basically lifted language directly from abortion cases and applied it to Scientology protesters. That kind of language has just been unambiguously overruled.

Why, gosh! You have a link to that unconstitutional injunction right on your very own website! How cute!

Haven't you been kind of saying, for years and years, that this injunction is clearly unconstitutional?

Must be nice to have the Supreme Court agree with you.
    • Like Like x 9
  18. elwood Member

Apparently there have been no further developments.
  19. Quentinanon Member

Glad to see you back!
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Arnie Lerma was a Director when the LMT Injunction was issued. Even though he is not named "by name", DIRECTORS are named as a group on the Injunction.

Word Clear it. You fucked up.
    Injunctionexpert
    This message by Injunctionexpert has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. amaX Member

I'm not a scientologist and have never been a scientologist. I don't word clear, motherfucker.

What I do is READ and try to comprehend what I'm reading.

Lerma is NOT on the LIST of 13 NAMED DEFENDANTS.

Why in the HELL would the cult serve Arnie Lerma AGAIN if he was already named on the injunction?

STUPID TROLL!
  22. You keep telling yourself that and derailing the point I am making.

Maybe he was served again cuz the cult is moronic, or cuz he had a large penis ... I dunno. What I do know is that the injunction lists DIRECTORS as part of the people under the injunction and lerma WAS A DIRECTOR AT THAT TIME, HENCE BHE IS UNDER INJUNCTION.

You can avoid the issue as much as you want, but you missed that and fucked up. Then, conviniently, you blame Xander and others for inviting Bunker and fucking it up, and then you ragequit. Fact is, you were covering your fgucking ass for screwing up to begin with.

Now you are just deflecting. So fuck you and own up to what you did.
    And no, I am no troll. I am pointing out your fuck up.
    Injunction
    This message by Injunction has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  23. amaX Member

The cult knew exactly what they were doing when they served all the people they served during Flag Down. Exactly.

And it was NOT Arnie Lerma's fault I was served. I was served BEFORE Flag Down started. The cult had NO idea who would be there and who would not. I didn't know Arnie was coming. No one knew for 100% sure who all would show up.

You do know that they served Lerma years ago and he fought them and beat them so he wasn't added, right? Do you realize that? Why would they take him to court years ago and LOSE at their attempt to ADD him at that time and then serve him AGAIN at Flag Down? BECAUSE HE'S NOT COVERED UNDER THE INJUNCTION. HE'S NOT.

I did not invite Arnie, but I would have if I'd been in contact with him.

Get this through your thick skull: it was not Arnie Lerma's fault that I was served with the LMT injunction and I"m not deflecting a damned thing.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. IT WAS POSTED ON THE FLAGDOWN WEBSITE, YOU IDOTING MORON.
    GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
    YOU FUCKED UP
    YOU ARE NOW TRAYING TO DEFLECT
    PS: Caps for cool
    FD2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  25. and yes, typos so you can have your fun ;)

still, you KNEW arnie was coming and you endangered pickets in CW. then you ragequit fd2104.
    pathetic little shit.
    FD2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  26. The Internet Member

Courts are picky about legal names of people being specified on court orders.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. amaX Member

CAPSLOCK, MOTHERFUCKER? Awesome.

I did not handle the speaker's list. The speaker's list was changing all the time and I didn't have time to keep up with it. I honestly wasn't sure who would and would not show up except for the people that I went to pick up from the airport myself or arranged to have them picked up. Got that?

I am NOT deflecting, moron.

Arnie Lerma is NOT the reason I was served the LMT injunction.

ARNIE LERMA IS NOT THE REASON I WAS SERVED THE LMT INJUNCTION.

ARNIE LERMA HIMSELF WAS SERVED THE INJUNCTION THE SAME DAY AS I WAS.

WHY WOULD THEY SERVE ARNIE LERMA AGAIN AFTER THEY FAILED TO GET HIM ADDED TO THE INJUNCTION YEARS AGO? WHY?

ARNIE LERMA WAS NOT THE REASON I WAS SERVED THE LMT INJUNCTION.
    HE WAS NOT.

HE'S NOT ON IT. THE CULT MAY HAVE THOUGHT THEY SNAGGED HIM WHEN THEY GOT THEIR PISSY INJUNCTION, BUT THEY FAILED. NOW THEY WOULD LIKE TO GET HIM. THAT'S WHY THEY SERVED HIM AGAIN. ARNIE IS A THORN IN THEIR SIDES AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG, LONG TIME.

BUT THEY DIDN'T GET HIM SO THEY ARE LEFT JUST SERVING HIM WHENEVER THEY GET A CHANCE.

I LEGALLY had to quit. There are people who understand why I had to quit and it had absolutely NOTHING to do with Arnie Lerma. Nothing.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Ogsonofgroo Member

Please, it is not necessary to explain the simple to the like-of-mind... iya.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

I can verify the changes to the speakers list, mod staff were constantly adding and removing speakers on that list right up until quite close to the actual start date.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Jeff Jacobsen Member

I hope you get to challenge it :)
    • Like Like x 1
  31. DeathHamster Member

Oh? That seems extremely sloppy not to specifically name the directors if he meant the directors at the time of the injunction.

Maybe he meant whoever the current directors are so that LMT couldn't play whack-a-mole with the directors? Let's see, the current directors of the LMT are .. oh .. nobody. Oops!

Perhaps the judge made a mistake? Better dig him up and ask him.

(Yes, I have copy of the injunction, no I haven't seen a reason to look at it again yet.)
    • Like Like x 3

32. sarah%20traying.jpg
    Apparently you are idioting on this tray here and you should stop it right now!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  33. y u no use edits?
  34. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 3
  35. Is there dox on this?

The only one I've heard say that Arnie was served is by you in this thread. I don't remember seeing anything about him being served. I have not found anything about it either.
  36. amaX Member

Fair enough.

The Pinellas Co. Sheriff's Department confirmed it for me.

I hired officers from the Sheriff's Department to work security at the Minnreg.

The very nice lady who handles off-duty hires put me in touch with the deputy who oversees all the process servers in Pinellas Co. when I asked her if there was anyone in the department who could help me suss out if the PI was legit and what the injunction meant to me. The process server who served me the injunction was asked to come into the Sheriff's office to discuss what was going on. The process server complied.

The process server told the deputy that he had also been sent out to serve the injunction to Pete Griffiths and Arnie Lerma. (The deputy typo'd Lerma's name. He typed it Lerna.)

Here's a screenshot of the email I received from the deputy. Yes. I blacked out his email address and mine.

grundman2_zps9bbef9b8.png

*You will also notice that the deputy tells me that I need to hire an attorney to determine legally if I am an associate of LMT. I'm in injunction limbo right now because I'm not hiring an attorney to fight it.

It's Arnie Lerma's business whether he wants to come here to discuss being served or not.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. bullshit

arnie's name was on the fd2014 website almost since day #1 and was never removed at any point.
  38. guest posters cannot edit :)