Customize

Anybody really reading the comments on Marty's blog?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I briefly check what he is up to and don't bother reading the comments. I find it quite funny how his sheeps race to be the first commenters on his blog to influence the millions of readers of his blog.

Who are those millions of readers on his blog anyway? Scilons?
  2. Anonymous Member

A couple of years ago DM announced that the cult had reached over a billion people. If Marty believes that he may be hoping for a million hits a day.
  3. Anonymous Member

I usually do a fast scan over the comments as well to check if there is anything in it apart from the usual circlejerk. Sadly most of the times it isn't.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

The comments on his Mark Bunker endorsement are interesting. A lot of people concerned over the fact that Bunker talks about xenu, questions the tech and doesn't blame everything on Miscavige. I expect the next post to return to hard-core Miscavige bashing to ensure he doesn't dip into lower conditions.
  5. Anonymous Member

Just a sample of how absent from data these people are . . .

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/why-i-support-marty-guest-editorial/#comment-137975
  6. TrevAnon Member

I now and then go through the comments to see if anyone new is speaking out, this is for the list.

Actually it surprised me to see that Marty let through some more critical comments on the thread with Bunker's guest editorial. And yes, of course there are comments like the above.
  7. Herro Member

Sometimes I go there when I'm horny. I find that Marty's posts have a very raw style that suggests a violent sexuality.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Chipshotz Member

10. Anonymous Member

I like to read the comments for the lulz.
  11. Anonymous Member

The comments on that post are still going. To be fair, there are some commenters who reject KSW but there are a number who insist that any random Hubbard spew, including his "research" into the agenda of the psychs, his theory of critics, etc. should be treated as gospel.
  12. pedrofcuk Member

OFFICE OF L. RON HUBBARD, COMMODORE
    SEA ORGANIZATION
    FLAGSHIP APOLLO

To: David Mayo

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

If you or Franks ever reveal any of this information that I am about to reveal, the consequences will be severe for SCN.
    A person does not blow due Overts or Witholds. He blows only due to ARC BKs.
    However, If any of this information ever became public, I would lose all control of the orgs and eventually Scientology as a whole.

LRH
  13. ARC BK please translate
  14. pedrofcuk Member

ARC BK is ARC Break, in scilon speak it means a break in affinity, reality, communication or understanding, to the rest of us it means you were pissed off about something or someone for some reason.
  15. Anonymous Member

You know longer like, agree with or want to talk to your fellow Scientologists. :)
  16. DeathHamster Member

Overts and Withouts would be the Scientologist's fault.

The ARC Break would probably be that what was delivered didn't match what was promised. i.e. Scientology's fault, and it didn't work.