Customize

Anyone else sick of WBC?

Discussion in 'Active Projects' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

These hypocritical bigoted dicks have been doing their thing for too long. Hate mongering doesnt lead to a better world of equality. Shall we educate them?
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

Lurk moar alert
  3. cadoastrum Member

great excuse to not get anything done. truly inspiring
  4. OTeleventy Member

Seriously. What do you want to do? Anons appear and act as shields at event (funeral services) where WBC says they are going to have a presence. Any more, just brings them the attention they crave. REALLY? LURK MOAR. It does work, and it helps you understand. Now if you want to go protest WBC, get down wit yo bad self.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Asheera Member

Pretty much this ^
  7. Explain how WBC is a topic for Canada, OP.
  8. Howard Hunt Member

I would be nice to see WBC protest the Zimmerman protest in Oakland California though.
  9. Anonymous Member

Head on over there and get some photos for us, Howard.
  10. Howard Hunt Member

I would if those moonbats were really gonna be there. But we all know they lack real conviction and nads.
  11. Howard Hunt Member

Lack conviction, get it?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

?? You have to be fair here - the WBC have proved over the years they have more cojones than most anons. That may rub folks up the wrong way, but it is trufax.
  13. Howard Hunt Member

Not the brick upside the head kinda nads it would take for them to show their selves there. The cops spray pepper spray into peaceful protesters but hall ass when the crowd is young,black,and burning shit. And WBC would all alone with their evil message and that would be that.
  14. Jimbob Member

Hahaha.. I would love to see them get a taste of good old fashion street justice. That would just make my day.
  15. Howard Hunt Member

Pls understand I don't advocate violence, just sayin.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Jimbob Member

Neither do I.. but if it were to just kinda happen I wouldnt object.... I would only ask them if it was "gods will" or w\e it us that them christian extremist polesmokers would say.
  17. wanna get back at the WBC? French your boyfriend and enjoy it while with pro gay nice guise.

/Retards are all over this forum.

PROTIP: newfags, please do not come to this forum to go on about how you would like to use violence and dickheaded means of expressing your distaste for various groups and individuals and wanna do revenge.
    fuck off with that shit.
    thank you and have a nice day.
  18. Jimbob Member

Never said I would like to use violence on anyone... or anything about revenge... what I did say basically meant that I have no objection to karma.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Howard Hunt Member

Yeah ,what he said. And dude why are you a homophobe.
  20. Anonymous Member

Who is a homophobe?
  21. Asheera Member

You really REALLY need to lurk more....
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

This thread is dumb. Are we sure it's not just the WBC trolling us again, attention whores they are? Although lately there seem to be a lot of lurk-deficient newbies here, so anything goes.

Although, I personally think it's not really newbies, its the FBI POSING as newbies to get all our secret Anonymous information.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Howard Hunt Member

Haha if I was FBI would my screen name be Howard hunt. Come on now there are some really smart people here that get the joke. You can't all be 16. Any how the only thing to see here is legal,peaceful protest.
  24. veravendetter Member

Please help me get my song into the hit parade. There's a free iPhone for everyone who responds. Just click like on the video and leave your details
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Howard Hunt Member

Pls elaborate-
  26. veravendetter Member

Apple saw something in me and gifted 100 new iPhones for the first hundred respondents. Each of those gets 1% revenue from the sale of my single.
  27. Howard Hunt Member

Lol I like the droid platform.
  28. Howard Hunt Member

I get it STFU and lurk moar or FOADIAF.
  29. Jimbob Member

I however, am an FBI agent. How can I help you?
  30. Anonymous Member

And try to understand, the use of "fag" as suffix or noun has nothing to do with homophobia. It is often used as a term of endearment, but not always.

From this thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    Below, an example of gross faggotry - i.e., excessive ego tripping, general stupidity, etc:

kelly preston faggot.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  31. The Internet Member

Your evil clown face is scaring me, Blythe. I thought you Mormons were nicer.
  32. veravendetter Member

Jimbob's a Mormon?! Ain't nobody got time for that.
  33. The Internet Member

Homeland Security = Latter Day Saints.

The trend likely started because Mormons have no problem passing the pre-employment screens. Then once a Mormon friendly workplace culture became established, the old "birds of a feather" social momentum kicked in. Kinda like Jews in Hollywood. Jews go there because there are Jews there.
  34. veravendetter Member

Clowns and magic underwear.
  35. Anonymous Member

Don't leave out the FBI part!
  36. The Internet Member

You have a point.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. You REALLY want to piss the WBC off? Then have some GAY SEX on Fred Phelp's mom's grave!!

Here's the way to do it. This is EPIC JUSTICE:
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bde_1374108446

The Satanic Temple Performs Same-Sex Ceremony At Westboro Baptist Church Leaders Family Gravesite
    This past Sunday, July 14, top officials from the New York-based Satanic Temple traveled to the grave site of the mother of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps in order to stage a formal ceremony celebrating same-sex unions.

Photos of the ceremony are publicly available on the new Satanic Temple-operated website, www.westboro-baptists.com, (NOT A WBC WEBSITE!) where The Satanic Temple encourages other same-sex couples to submit their own photos from similar pilgrimages to the Mississippi cemetery.

"The Satanic Temple now believes that Fred Phelps must believe that his mother is now gay, in the afterlife, due to our Pink Mass... And nobody can challenge our right to our beliefs."

http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/28321/More-Photos-of-Fred-Phelps-Moms-Gravesite
  38. Anonymous Member

Could be lulzy with blow-up dolls and video.
  39. Jimbob Member

Now that right there is funny.