Customize

Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Anonynamefag Member

Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

He's been strangely quiet.
  2. 0815 Member

re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Been asking that question and have not received an answer yet. It's never good not to hear him or our major scilons because they could be working on something again.

What ever happen to the story that he died in a car crash?
  3. mrfyde Member

ARC wins supposedly put up that fake video about the identity of Evil of Scientology. Was ARCwins Ollie ? Couldn't confirm there is a Y/T boycott going on.
  4. Anonynamefag Member

^
    I'm not sure, I've been wondering that myself.
  5. Optimisticate Member

[STRIKE]Will check back in a few days when boycott is over.[/STRIKE] no i won't i'll forget.

Maybe he just put his tail tween his legs and whimpered off to a quiet corner to contemplate the wonderful things he learned on enturb and wwp.
  6. anon0004 Member

there was a thread on 888chan that he died in an accident like 4 weeks ago,

but you know if its from a chan it MUST be true ...

I´m just sayin´
  7. 3rdMan Member

Maybe FBI? (hopefully got caught if someone had reported his fraudulent activities).
  8. Anonynamefag Member

Lol. What if the Shadow was right, and he was peddling CP?
  9. another123 Member

Be simple enough to flush him out if he's still around. Throw a vid up on the Tube (after the /b/lackout of course) w/ his pic. Be sure TO include oschaper in the tags. Get DMCAed? he's around. Nothing happens? He's busy being somewhere else.
    Need a shoop-dee-dupe 4 your vid? Plenty @ encyclopediadramatica.com.

[IMG]
  10. 0815 Member

That sounds like a plan and make it massive to gain notice. Open new accounts and spread it like aids :D

but could we please finally solve the issue OSCHAPER = ARCWINS ??? If Ollie is running a new account, we has JewTube not removed him as we told them to do? We're the KINGS OF THE INTERWEBS and our word shall be final.
  11. 0815 Member

Still would be nice if he died because this scilon has no right to waste our breathing air.
  12. Anonynamefag Member

lmao. He'd bawwww so hard.
  13. The Shadow Member

Don't add Oschaper to the tags. It was Youtube who were voluntarily seeking out vids with Oschaper tags and removing them to aviod him threatening legal action, remember?

Put a vid up with his photo on, maybe his name, that'll bring him out.

Someone posted on 888chan that he died in a car crash, I wish it was true but it probably wasn't. No proof.

I think the reason he's been quiet is because we stopped with the vids.

Oh and ARCwins is BLATANTLY Oschaper. Look at the comment he left on my channel:

YouTube - Kanaal van ShadowVsScientology

Oops, Shadow lost some videos :p

Fat c*nt
  14. The Shadow Member

Well, if you fling enough shit, some sticks.

And, you know, maybe I might feel bad about making a totally unfounded tip about someone only for it to turn out to be true and to land the guy in trouble with the authorities, but that's what they did to Stu.

Anonymous does not forgive
    Anonymous does not forget
    and The Shadow has no sympathy for the truly nasty cult members
  15. Anonynamefag Member

Oh yeah, that's definitely Ollie.
  16. 0815 Member

I looked at the channel and there was a comment were ARCWINS asks who he (referring to The Shadow) was. Looks Shadow trolled him.

I reported ARSWINS several times to JewTube as pontential sock account and they took no action, All I received was the feedback that this would be investigated. That was months ago.
  17. 0815 Member

Are we going to deliver or is he getting yet another pass? What happen to the video raid?
  18. Anonynamefag Member

this
  19. re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7GsisVtF13M&feature=channel_page]YouTube - George Bush Shoe Throwing Iraq Journalist Response: Goodbye Bush, Hello Osama[/ame]

thats fairly recent
  20. 0815 Member

21. Anonynamefag Member

Only a total newfag wouldn't know who Asschaper is.
  22. 0815 Member

And again it has been very quite but shortly after your initial post, videos started to be removed again from JewTube and AGP (major Tustin protester) got canned on JT.

Coincidence?

I think he is planning something big because this guy is so hardcore that we have not seen the end of it yet. (I hope I'm wrong)
  23. the_cloak Member

Ollie heard from my dick. That's why he can't speak at the moment.
  24. The Shadow Member

Even if The Shadow was gay, and particularly liked fat ugly men, The Shadow would still not lower himself to crossing the Schaper line.......
  25. Anonynamefag Member

Trufax? Guess all he needed was a wakeup call. We need to keep an eye on him.
  26. 0815 Member

What ever happened to the JewTube flood that was planned?
  27. another123 Member

There's a few threads floating around about the flood (search is your friend, and already asked for a merge), but if you're wondering about Ollie,
    "We have top men working on it now,...top...men."

Government_Warehouse.jpg
  28. re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

ollie3.jpg

Wait.... not that Ollie.

What were the current aliases of him anyway? If he's keeping quiet on YT then there's no harm in checking other video sharing sites. Unless its been done already, then I can disregard and suck a cock.
  29. anonandsuch Member

I personally like to think of him checking into the hotel RPF/California, you can check out anytime you like but you may never leave...
  30. 0815 Member

Isn't that exclusive to staff members? I don't remember but I think he was Sea Org?
  31. anonandsuch Member

I think it's exclusive to sea orgres, but i could be wrong
  32. 0815 Member

Any knowledge on his status within the church? Is he staff or public?
  33. anonandsuch Member

the church has also been known to "volunteer" troublesome members of the church who make pr blunders into signing the billion year contract, then hauling them off to the RPF before the ink has dried.
  34. 0815 Member

You just gave me a hard on... I hope he signed the contract or took the green pill.
  35. Anon-007 Member

Can I haz some sea orgies too?
  36. mollie2810 Member

*rofl*

I'm sure he is still on YT just with other accounts. He has this special kind of annoying people. When you meet a user on YT and after a few PMs you feel you have to vomit because it's so disgusting ... than you've met Ollie. ;)
  37. Anon-007 Member

Um, if you read the small print, if you make a request to strike on YT for DCMA breaches then you sign the request under risk of felony.

So, if Ollie has tried to strike just one vid that he has no legitimate claim to, then he may have left himself wide open (not a nice position - even if you enjoy buttsecks!)

Perhaps the feds have his lardy arse?
  38. 0815 Member

You missed the best part: YOU NEED TO NAMEFAG YOURSELF IN ORDER TO GO TO COURT. IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR YOUR CONTENT IN COURT, NO LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR OLLIE.

Sorry but we have been down this road and had even a couple of Anons willing to get Namefaged. Only problem, they broke down after being threated with L&S actions (which could be quite costly).
  39. Anonyymous77 Member

idk if its ollie, but i got a message on youtube from a scilon. here ya go.

AnonymousLies (this is the guy that sent me the messsage)

Reply to your comment on: Scientologist Angered Over Anonymous Flyer
    Why would there be millions of Scientologists worldwide, who say that Scientology has helped them spiritually and in their daily life, when there wouldn't be a good side?

and here is my response

ha because they are brainwashed fools who will believe anything. and there arent millions either. more like.. 50,000- 100,000. the only reason people think that there are "millions of scifags" is because even when a member of the cult leaves, they still count that person as a member. so go believing about xenu and his storing people in volcanos and crap if you like
  40. 0815 Member

Btw. just noticed that some videos have gone down on Vimeo and JewTube. Guess Ollie is still around.