Customize

Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

bump because Shadow hasn't delivered in almost a month.
  2. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Bumped. Isn't his case this Fri (26th)? Need to check so he'll have a proper welcome upon his arrival. Also, need to see if he's gonna try some "I need protection from the dangerous protesters" tech.
  3. Anonymous Member

I've always though Ollie looked a bit like Lolitastic.

Ollie... Loli... hmmmm...
  4. Anonymous Member

How come we can't deliver? Times after times, we have failed to hit Ollie for the crimes he committed against free speech.

Why can one single scilon evade us, according to AO on EXSCN even calling him personally to make fun of his failed efforts and never gets punished?

WFT is wrong?
  5. Anonymous Member

^ AO
  6. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the fail report but what have you done lately to fuck the cult?
    Ollie is still free and fucking with us on the tubs and removing content.
  7. Anonymous Member

Ollie hasn't removed content for nine months now.
    Ron Savelo is the one who is removing content.
    Ollie has been neutered.
  8. 0815 Member

Truefax?

Ron and Ollie work together or don't you notice how bold have become? Mark my words, Ollie is not neutered and you are the first to bawwwww once he hits you.

Regardless, we have failed to remove Ron too and that is a major failure at this point. Ollie and Ron use the tubes like their own playground and continue to shit into our turf.
  9. Anonymous Member

samefag
  10. Anonymous Member

shadow symbolises abject failure in a northerner unemployed anon wrapper.

He is worse that even bluebell.
  11. 0815 Member

Just good that you have nothing else to get done like destroying a cult!
    So next time you have nothing of value to write, stop, think and post results.

I have been in contact with AO on ExScn (and again, AO and I are not the same person, I'm about 60 lbs more anon on a scale in comparison to AO) and he is now able to track scilons via GPS. Orange is working as a GPS engineer and they developed some tech to trace incoming calls from cellphones via GPS in real time. He boasted that Ollie got pretty paranoid as Orange told him that he was driving on the I-5 while talking to Orange from his phone. I guess Ollie can run but no longer hide.
  12. 0815 Member

Next time you bitch, try to spell S Y M B O L I Z E S correct. Shadow sucks cock for a living and the UK Government pays him not enough to protest and suck cock. Pfizer's last check bounced too.
  13. Anonymous Member

Before Herro comes in here and starts making 1984 references, I'll be the first to say dox or gtfo.
  14. Anon-007 Member

Herro is an OSA troll failtard. Next time he shows, just fire off an OT3 in his direction and watch the furktard dive for cover!
  15. xenubarb Member

Do you seriously not know that 'symbolise' is how the Brits spell it? You might as well rag on someone for writing 'colour.'
  16. Anonynamefag Member

... This thread has become a giant clusterfuck of fail, shit, and AIDS.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling...
  17. T.W.C_Anon Member

This^^^^
  18. Herro Member

It's because the people that actually get shit done don't really care. The dude's been doxed to hell and back for a long time now. Why don't you do something with the info?

Well obviously it's not your turf if you can't defend it from the likes of those failures.

ot3data1.gif
  19. 0815 Member

Thank goodness that we had the 4th of July today :) Brits just failed.

All the "dox" turned out to be wrong, old or planted. We have not much we can go on and Ollie keeps flying under the radar.
    We had good information about his court case but I'm not sure what he did but his wife canceled the divorce. Only two thinks come to mind: Blackmail or payday.
  20. basil Member

Actually, we celebrate getting rid of that troublesome little colony, we just don't make such a big deal of it any more because it's so long ago.

It must really grate to be american and know you only got independence because the French helped you.
  21. Smurf Member

22. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Trolling, trolling, trolling,
    Keep those scilons trolling...
  23. xenubarb Member

Yeah, and since we think we rool teh world, you best spell shit the way we SAY you best spell shit. You and all your extra U's an' all...

Also, you can haz ur Beatles back nao...we're done with 'em.
  24. basil Member

We invented the language after all... it's not called "English" without a good reason ya know.
  25. 0815 Member

And without American support during WWI and WWII, you would speak German. The Brits are like a little bulldog, barking on our command.

First of all, it's American-English and second what happen to the Welsh and Scots? They don't really speak "English". The Brits may have developed a basic language but we Americans made it better.
  26. 0815 Member

Ollie is getting bold and starts to confront with scilon tech. This could be real funny especially since AO can nao track that bitch.
  27. iaxiloll Member

Anonymous delivers, oh wait..
  28. moose Member

he seems to be out of biz.
    PEEPHOLE TV
  29. timthephoto Member

is herro one of us or one of THEM??
  30. 0815 Member

Not sure because they never had much of a website to begin with but still sweet. From what I know, they don't do direct customer sales but sell the CP directly to others.
  31. 0815 Member

^^^THIS
  32. Anonymous Member

Yeah but you Americans are getting Heather Mills instead.
  33. Antagone Member

Oh that made me laugh.

They all speak English, as do the Irish. Lots of people are bi-lingual you know.

Back on topic, if this GPS tracking works so well then how come you haven't tracked Ollie to his lair yet?
  34. Anonymous Member

America and England. 2 countries separated by a common language.

Also inb4 AO arrested for stalking.
  35. 0815 Member

For that trade, you get Madonna and make sure Amy Winehouse never gets to America, not even Canada.
  36. Anon-007 Member

It's true that the UK has its faults.

But at least we don't have a nigga in charge of our country. Your fore-fathers must be turning in their graves ;)
  37. Anonymous Member

and will whoever has her please keep Celine Dion? please
  38. Anonymous Member

True but at least we don't have Camilla Parker Bowels. We can still sell the nigga in 3 1/2 years and ship him back to the zoo while you're fucked with her for much longer.

She is a Canadian problem and I vote to deport her any time. Where is immigration if you need them?
  39. Anonymous Member

So, is 0815 AO or not?
  40. OTlevel9000 Member

only in the fuck'd mind of some mods who can't read IP protocols. So no, AO = fury fuck and 0815 is hunting Ollie for da lulz