Customize

Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonynamefag, Dec 19, 2008.

1. firebug Member

Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

I sometimes suspected him of being ollie
  2. Anonymous Member

lol, fucking fail
  3. basil Member

4. Anonynamefag Member

Interesting. I wonder if that's the "boxx TV" we're hearing so much about.

in b4 boxxy pics
  5. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

??? WHY ???
  6. Anonymous Member

^^ Banned for trying to evade ban by using new account. You can view the reasons for bans on the user profile page.
  7. firebug Member

No boxx tv is a different company

BOXX-TV.GmbH - Contact
  8. basil Member

Boxxy TV you say?

boxxytv.jpg

Well we thought Ollie was doing CP didn't we?
  9. 0815 Member

ITS GETTING EVEN BETTER:

I received an email today pointing me to a German website (sorry my German is limited to Google translate). There is a stock forum and people are talking about a company called MAXX-TV / BOXX-TV based in Switzerland and Germany. It seems like that Ollie Shaper, that despicable clam who removed videos in the millions from the tubes is about to take over the company and some of the shareholder try to block Ollie from getting his slimy hands on it.

Maxx TV AG - Seite 14 - Forum - ARIVA.DE

Some German speaking Ex-sclions should inform them about Scientology and help to prevent Ollie from succeeding.
  10. Anonymous Member

/r/ing we kill Basil nao plz.
  11. Anonymous Member

seconded
  12. Anonymous Member

^^^THIS
  13. Shinythings Member

Tits
  14. Anonymous Member

NO
  15. Anonymous Member

PURGE THE BOXXY CANCER
  16. Optimisticate Member

Have any Germanons been able to do this?
  17. Anonymous Member

few people give enough of a shit to do it
  18. 0815 Member

Ollie has been busy again removing videos this time under ACOS. Why can't we stop this fucker?
  19. Optimisticate Member

Quick! To the batphone! Or a new thread about ACOS/Ollie once again abusing the Youtube removal process...
  20. Re: Anyone hear from Ollie lately?

#1 source of nerd raeg in the universe = massively lulzy... it's fucking hysterical!!

NAO concering fat faggot Ollie Schaper.. Anonsparrow vids have been disapearing from the YT probably fatties work. It seems to me that unless we have someone facefag/namefag themselves and bring up litigious charges against him that this won't end. YT is Google and both have Co$ Dick down their throats right now. Best method against this is multiple sock accounts and massive re-uploading of vids.
  21. Shinythings Member

dox?
  22. Herro Member

Lol, Ollie is kicking your asses.
  23. Anonymous Member

links to recently removed videos plox?
  24. 0815 Member

Next time do your own research:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVq4FScuy0

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUVGKMbD4jc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

The clam is still active.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

I really doubt Ollie has anything to do with anonsparrow.
  27. Anonymous Member

Truefax?
  28. Anonymous Member

No, opinion. Why would he have to be involved? Looks like the DC orgs are being pricks enough without his help.
  29. Anonynamefag Member

I agree. If Ollie is doing this again, it shows that he hasn't given up; neither should we.
  30. Sponge Member

As for the false DMCA thing, all you need is someone namefagged and willing to act as copyright agent to your videos and put in a DMCA counter claim in their name. I believe this has already been done with sucess. The result is that the video goes back up and guarantees it staying there. If this is done more often then jewtube might just start to take note when they have ovar 9000 counterclaims against this moron.
  31. Anonymous Member

Not a smart move because if jewtube gets several counter claims for the same video, they will lurk moar and fuck us even harder.
    QAnon tried to fuck Ollie and got roasted and has not been seen in some time.
  32. The Shadow Member

No offence guys, but if I'm honest I really CBA with another Ollie war. I mean, if we put vids up on YouTube, he'll take them down, along with the accounts. We can't fight that without namefagging ourselves, and QAnon did and failed.

So that's it. The 'Anonymous stays within the law' options have been exhausted. As I've said before, Ollie can now only be dealt with by his local Anons, in a manner that cannot be spoken of on these boards.
  33. Sponge Member

I'm not sure I follow you about the "several counter claims for the same video". Of course it doesn't help if it is disorganised. Its not a mass quick fix, just a methodical approach.
    You only need one counterclaim per video. Obviously it has to be a team effort between the anon owner of the video pairing up with the willing namefagged acting as agent to counter claim.
  34. Anonymous Member

It doesn't have to be a local only thing. I know a few people here who are doing a lot of global stuff.
  35. The Shadow Member

To be frank, I get a bit annoyed every time I see a fresh Ollie or Ron Savelo thread. The problem is not them or people like them. We should not be focusing on 'How to stope Ollie/Ron taking down our videos' becuase in that regard, we are falling at the first hurdle.

The problem is NOT Ollie or Ron taking down our videos; the problem is the SYSTEM WHICH IS ALLOWING THEM TO DO SO.

YouTube's flagging/DMCA policies are hugely flawed and open to abuse, and I'm pretty sure Google know this, and TBH I think it's only done the way it is to save them work. It works like this:

Aggrieved party flags video > VIDEO REMOVED > User who uploaded it then has to do all the donkey work getting it back up

When in reality it should work like this:

Aggrieved party flags video and explains why it infringes > User who uploaded video is notified and is given the opportunity to present their side > YouTube looks at both parties' arguments and makes the judgement accordingly

So instead of going after Ollie or Ron, we should be going after GOOGLE. And yet here we are, almost a year after the last Ollie incident, and there has not been a SINGLE Anonymous protest at the Google offices, and guess what, we're still having problems with Ollie and Ron and starting BAWWW threads.

It was YouTube, and a video on YouTube, that kick-started Anonymous. And they caved in when that happened, REMEMBER? And NOW we have more numbers and are fully organised. SO we need REGULAR protests at Google, we let the press know exactly what we're doing and why, we get the EFF on side, and we keep going until Google sees the light. UNTIL WE DO THIS, WE WILL NOT STOP OLLIE OR RON OR ANY OTHER FUCKER.

And until you do, mods can we please have a b& on any new thread that is a BAWWWW about somebody taking our videos down? Because these faggots are not addressing the ROOT CAUSE of the issue when it is as clear as fucking daylight.
  36. Anonymous Member

Agree with all but the last statement. Mods are NYPA.
  37. The Shadow Member

True, but I'm sure even they'd admit that the many BAWWW threads are pointless when there is a solution that people haven't bothered to try.
  38. Anonymous Member

Protesting outside of Google's offices won't work, and is very off-target. Google may have an easily abuse-able DMCA system, but Scientology actively abuses human rights, breaks the law, disconnects families, and so on and so forth. If anything, Google is simply lazy.
  39. The Shadow Member

And if we don't even bother to try, what exactly does that make us?
  40. Anonymous Member

Dancing around to Never Gonna Give You Up outside their offices won't do anything, and plus, there are much easier ways of doing this that don't require trolling them.

What you should do is send a well-written letter to the EFF, or a similar legal group detailing YouTube's failures and disregard for your rights.