Customize

AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

You do realize how gigantic Riverside County is, correct? And how few Scientologists actually live there? Not to mention that the mafia has a lot more expendable income than Scientology does?
  2. Anonymous Member

AO mentioned that there have been requests for his contract with Fausto's Bailbonds, so I'll just leave this here:

Contract1.jpg?t=1254793350.jpg

Contract2.jpg?t=1254793403.jpg
  3. Anon-007 Member

So, the total bond was for $2,500 and AO put up $1,250 in cash.

As the bondman's premium was $250, am I right in thinking that AO got charged $250 for effectively a risk of $1,000 to the bond company?

If so, that's quite steep isn't it? (I'm assuming that the $250 is kept by the bond company)
  4. YAHRLY Member

FIXT you mountain of intellect and well spring of good posts!
  5. TomVorm Member

So, AO has contractually surrendered certain "privacy rights" including access to medical records, to a bail bond agency (which is friendly to a powerful County official that he's perceived as harassing). Can that situation be good?
  6. Anonymous Member

10% is pretty standard actually.
  7. Anonymous Member

You failed maths didn't you? Or was it English comprehension? Both maybe?
  8. Sponge Member

It's not something they wrote up especially for him (edit: I know you didn't imply that). It's the standard Indemnitors Agreement from Bankers Insurance company....
    http://www.bankersbail.com/resources/images/IndemnitorAgreement.pdf
  9. Anonymous Member

So what!! That is a RECEIPT and a INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I'm pretty sure most bailbonds have some type of bailbond agreement about calling in or surrending or notifying and changes in court dates or leaving the county/state.

Also, I thought you just paid the 10%.. I'm not sure why anyone is forking over the full amount of the bailbond.. unless you can somehow take it over. Was the $1250 in lieu of putting up collateral? He would have gotten all but 10% back normally (now he probably gets nothing back, unless he sues for all but 10%)
  10. LilDebbie Member

i'd sue for all of it. fucker is in breach of contract.
  11. xenubarb Member

Shuddup, saddo. At least four of us work.
  12. Anonymous Member

Bail Agent's Arrest Authority
    ie. (wikipedia) exigent circumstances -- to forestall the imminent escape of a suspect

We have to assume that the definition of bail fugitive applied.. It would be a matter for a civil court to determine if this was a violation of bond contract (including oral agreements), but for now assume the bail could be revoked...

Fausto was MISSING THIS documentation:
    Fausto did not notify police before or after:

Also PC 1300(b)

So at the very least, this part does not look legal.
    Maybe Nathan Baca should go investigative reporter on Fausto and see if
    he knows he is breaking the law.
  13. Herro Member

What is it with you people and baca? I constantly see people saying "has anyone sent this to baca?" Why do you people think he is your personal army? He has his own agenda and that is ratings. A story about a nutty cult gets ratings. A story about a guido bail bondsman and a french canadian furry... actually. Never mind. Carry on.
  14. xenubarb Member

I misread post and had a MU.

Fausto = failbondsman. Prove me wrong.
  15. Anonymous Member

It was a $2500 bond. The usual fee is 10% of bond. Hurray for math, and hip hip hurray for engrish compleheeshun.
    I'm guessing AO didn't have enough collateral, so he had to pay part of the bond(above and beyond the 10% fee).
    All this means is that AO will have less money to spend on anal lube and furry outfits.
  16. whoever Member

Must-see TV!
  17. El Diablo Member

So, are you arguing that this is not something for which media attention is advisable, or that Nathan Baca is not the most suitable journalist to pitch this to? (question not rhetorical, btw).
  18. Herro Member

I'm saying it's something for which media coverage is not warranted.
  19. A.Non Hubbard Member

I love how he simply calls it "Fausto's Bail Bonds". It couldn't possibly sound any more sketchy.

Actually, when you frame the story like that...
  20. Anonymous Member

My favourite Herro post to date...
  21. Anonymous Member

Even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then.
  22. El Diablo Member

Ah, fair enough.

I'm probably a bit more on the fence than you. If there is something dodgy going on with the bailbondsman/Jeff Stone, the 4th estate could well be our friend here...but could also be a prelude to failure if it turns out to be a beat-up.

Okay I'll stop crapping on about this now. :p
  23. mrfyde Member

I don't know but a politician that has his manager driving around taking pictures of female protester's license plates, has people who ask simple questions in public detained, and sits and stares at speaker's questions in open sessions of his council is news worthy where I come from.

I would not only call the reporters that I had past history with but also the ones that didn't.
  24. Herro Member

Ok, but this has nothing to do with jeff stone. But whatever. I still wanna see the story about the guido and the furry.
  25. Anonymous Member

Since when did the media care about what is warranted. We're talking newsworthy here.

And by newsworthy, I mean: A bit juicy (bailbondsman goes bad, local politician running for senate), low cost coverage (bailbondsman limo etc, walk-in-interviews), pretend-important (justice ra ra), and of course the kicker - nothing else much happening that day.
  26. Anonymous Member

Hey moran, all truffle pigs could be blind, they shove their face in dirt and use their noses... wrong metaphor /facepalm/
  27. Anonymous Member

Oh I'm tempted to point out the obvious here but I'll let them find it on their own.
  28. Anonymous Member

IRL almost ROFL
  29. Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

Best part of this whole thread = the tags
  30. mrfyde Member

Well stone should be getting a (dis)honorable mention he was in the video, he was mentioned at the end of the video:
    [IMG]
    But you are right the majority of the story (at least the parts we know) should be about the furry and fail bondsman. However AO, Faustoas and the others mentioned in the post you quoted do have Stone and/or his campaign in common. But even if they didn't "furry-napping" is newsworthy.
  31. JohnnyRUClear Member

You forgot his latest amazing demonstration: AWOL-tech.
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

Lurk moar.
  33. Anonymous Member

And why not? They use their excellent sense of smell to find truffles.
  34. Anonymous Member

Lolz at such tag gems including:

fausto atilon is a pedo,
    saddo is a keyboard jock,
    chimp or chump
    fursecution
    leftovers again
    mods are not gods
    pikachu's wet dream

Is there no end to Anon's creative style? :)
  35. Anonymous Member

Curious.... according to AGP, AO was arrested after Jeff Stone accepted $3900.00 from Fausto Atilano in front of the Murrieta Courthouse.

Was this contribution given to Stone on that same day? California election law sets a maximum of $3900 in contributions from one person toward a political candidate.

Fausto contributed $3900 several months ago (June 2009). Was this an illegal 2nd contribution or is Stone just getting around to thanking Fausto for 4-month old donation?

Name of Contributor: FAUSTO'S BAIL BONDS, INC.
    Payment Type: MONETARY
    City/State/Zip: MURRIETA CA/92563-2505
    Amount: $3,900.00
    Filed Date: 6/20/2009
    Trans. Date: 7/27/2009
    Trans. No. # 1433849-A-C66

California Secretary of State - CalAccess - Campaign Finance
  36. Anonymous Member

In order for the above post to have any relevance, wouldn't Stone have to pay Atilon?
  37. Anonymous Member

He had contributed to Stone earlier, and that day they were filming something. I don't think they were handing over the cheque on the steps of the courthouse unless they were doing it for show. You know, a media event to commemorate the actual donation - like this:

ptsbty.jpg
  38. Sponge Member

or like this...

[IMG]
  39. Smurf Member

God dammit. I have yet to receive my long overdue paycheck from Pfizer.... and Glaxo Kline.... and the CIA.
  40. Anonymous Member

I think it was bad sentence structure in reporting that suggested that it all happened on the same day.

If Stone had agreed to hire Fausto before the check was given or in return for the donation it might possibly be money laundering aka a "kick back". (I don't know for sure.) I doubt they are going to tell us what the arrangement was if we ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.