Customize

AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relyt Member

Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

Let's put the whole "newsworthy" perspective this way:

If you were just an average citizen with at least a minimal interest in politics, world news, or local happenings... you know... not really the active type, and you were watching the evening news... what would your reaction be if they were talking about some semi-confusing situation involving a bailbonds guy and an arrest. I know what I would say: "Slow news day, eh?"
  2. Anonymous Member

Yet, if the person arrested was Patty Baber, you'd be screaming "What the hell??""
  3. Anonymous Member

Yes, and you'd also be glued to the TV screen to see how this trainwreck unfolds. You know how many people watch COPS and the like, right? They even sell those shows to international distribution.
  4. Anonymous Member

Obviously. Otherwise, who would Relt take out to Arby's?
  5. Anonymous Member

AO shoulda pushed him to follow through on the tasing - then it might've been of a bit more interest, AND we'd have all gotten some lulz.
  6. xenubarb Member

Aww that woulda been ubercool. Ghey failbondsman tazes handcuffed man who is asking why he's being arrested.

AO, you DID IT WRONG!
  7. Relyt Member

And if he caught on fire, we'd all discover his gasoline-huffing secret. Oops.
  8. Anonymous Member

You mean it might have reinvigorated AO's dead brain cells & made hiim normal again?? Then who would be have to talk about??
  9. Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

...or the high-voltage electricity could kill the three remaining brain cells that control his common-sense, there-by ramping UP his already abnormal-level of faggotry, into well-neigh unimaginable superhuman-levels of PURE FAGGOTRY!

...or just kill him.

...either way, where will we be then?
  10. Obi-Wan-anon Member

With all the talk about the failbondsman, has any local anons seen any of his TV ads?

I'm sure, if available, and with proper editing, anons could make their own "cops" style vids.

I mean, if Fausto wants advertising, give it to him.

Let the rest of the world see his fail...
  11. Anonymous Member

He didn't do it because, ultimately, deep down, he's a pussy. And he knows it. He's only doing what he does because he literally has nothing else to do because his whole life has amounted to nothing.

either way I'd be amused.
  12. The Saddo Member

Look on the bright side.

In the next few months, both AGP and AO could end up in jail.

Then their faggotry would end and we'd have some peace :D
  13. PimpXenu Member

If you didnt have an AGP or an AO, you'd invent one.
  14. Anonymous Member

Posted by AGP on ESBM:

Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - AnonOrange Attempts Citizens Arrest of Stone - accomplice to kidnapping

15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Is there anyone else who keeps looking at "AO arrested again by bailbondsman", thinking "What, again?" and then reading "Oct 2, 2009" before your brain realizes that it's still the same thread?
  17. Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

papers for what?
  18. Anonymous Member

GB hinted at it in his notice to preserve documents pending being served with court filing.

I think it is mostly wants records of Fausto notifiying police, and any paperwork associated with AO. I'm sure he is fishing also for some crap about Stone or money.
  19. fitch2000 Member

"The form asked for comments on Fausto. Orange wrote "he is dangerous with an office full of guns and he likes to taze people." The form asked "what does his car look like" - "it is a giant white stretch limo with his name and phone number on it.""

People that bitch about this^^, I'm just gonna say good for you, I'm happy for ya and i'm gonna let you finish but that is the best lulz I've had in a while.

K, then. carry on...
  20. xenubarb Member

It's a giant STRETCH HUMMER! Fausto is into "ooh lookit me, I'm better lookin than Dog and my wheels is cooler."

This guy wants to be a media star so bad! Let's help him with that!
  21. fitch2000 Member

He should do a "bump it" commercial with that hair lmao. Grrr, I wish I could shoop...where do people learn that? prolly a wiki lol, brb
  22. xenubarb Member

You learn shooping by getting Photoshop and RTFM.
  23. fitch2000 Member

Thanks for that^ there is no wiki lol, go figure....
  24. Mutante Member

If you just want to add text to images and make basic edits then use an online editor like the rather good FotoFlexer - The world's most advanced online photo editor

If you want to produce images beyond those capabilities then get ready for a learning curve.

1) Read about GIMP GIMP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    2) Install GIMP GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program
    3) Learn the basic concepts (GIMP is a clone of Photoshop 2.5.1) YouTube - photoshop basics
    4) Practice a lot
  25. Anonymous Member

> Post from AGP on ESMB:

Update Wed. 10/7 Fausto Bailbondsman Served Papers by Sheriff

Anonorange had Fausto served with papers at about 2 PM pacific time Wed. Oct. 7. A professional server refused to do it for money when he found out fausto was the recipient. Orange had to get the sherrifs to do it which was great since they feature free delivery and are conveniently located right up the street from fausto's bail bonds.

The form asked for comments on Fausto. Orange wrote "he is dangerous with an office full of guns and he likes to taze people."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This scenario reminds me of the beginnings of the bio of Bufford Pusser, a former pro-wrestler who became a sheriff and waged a virtual one-man war against those engaging in county corruption. His story became the subject of a movie titled "Walking Tall" and he became an instant celebrity.

Never mind that Pusser's wife was murdered by corrupt elements of the county & later Pusser died in a suspicious car accident.

Walking Tall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buford Pusser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  26. Anonymous Member

Resist the Fucking Moonbat? Huh?
  27. xenubarb Member

lol...Read The Fucking Manual!
  28. Anonymous Member

maybe it's cause i dated a freaky chick but when i hear gimp... my mind goes else where
  29. Anonymous Member

Wow!! You dated Sarah Palin?? When?
  30. Anonymous Member

I kind of like this definition better, at least for this board.
  31. Re: AO arrested again by bailbondsman Oct 2, 2009

Yeah, lets make him famous like that other friend to scientology and self-proclaimed law-unto-himself, Anthony Pellicano.
  32. whoever Member

Yes.
  33. Anonymous Member

Any more proof required that AO is definitely lacking in the brain cell department?
  34. Anonymous Member

do you need any?
  35. Anonymous Member

But not in the LULZ dept !
  36. Relyt Member

How would AO put Jeff Stone under citizen's arrest? That doesn't make sense.
  37. subgenius Member

ALL bail bonds outfits are parasites on the justice system.
    No reason in the world to allow profit in this instance. The constitution comes into play here.
    Since its a dirty bidness, no good has ever come of it.
    Inject profit into constitutional rights=corruption of the notion of justice.
    Kind of an important concept, and ideal to strive for.
  38. subgenius Member

The same way the other citizen's arrests took place.
    This is getting quite constitutional: equal protection.
  39. Anonymous Member

California Penal Code mandates:
    A private person may arrest another: 1. For a public offense committed or attempted in his presence. 2. When the person arrested has committed a felony, although not in his presence. 3. When a felony has been in fact committed, and he has reasonable cause for believing the person arrested to have committed it. (C.P.C. 837).

California only permits citizens arrests in cases of felony; what was AO trying to accuse Stone of? (They should have arrested him so AO could some extra time to chillax in Chino.)
  40. Anon-007 Member

anonorange.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.