Customize

AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Doh!

Come talk to me pet mooses and ask that!

XP
  2. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Canucks are actually Americans. Didn't you know there are actually 63 stars on the U.S. flag, but THEY just don't want you to know about it, so THEY, those in POWER, have them secretly sewn in atop other stars in a shape resembling a Masonic symbol. Also, the names of the 26 extra Senators are classified Eyes Only-President by the NSA, and cannot be unsealed until the year 3018.
  3. Anonymous Member

The church isn't on trial, AO is.
  4. Anonymous Member

Fixed, failfag.
  5. Anonymous Member

Cult, church, who cares?
  6. Anonymous Member

WTF!?!?!?!? How did you ever muster the brains to figure out how to login to this site?
  7. Anonymous Member

LOL
  8. Anonymous Member

Way too many anons talking out of their ass here. First, the criminal trial hasn't even started yet and there no evidence has been offered that AO wasn't trespassing on Scientology property.. only speculation.

What happens if the jury finds against AO & he is found guilty? I suspect a whole lot of anons will be screaming & speculating that the jury was bought off or working for the cult. It is almost guaranteed that AO would.

Suing the cult for civil damages is no easy task. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal & court costs to make that happen. Just as Larry Wollersheim who filed a lawsuit in 1980 and it was finally settled 22 years later.

Who do you think is going to be asked to help pay for AO's civil litigation against the cult? Anons. And what attorney will represent AO in a civil case? Graham Berry? Think again.
  9. attackgypsy Member

Check your facts before posting numbers, please?

Liebeck v. McDonald's Restaurants - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She was awarded 640k. And eventually settled for less.

Substantially less than 70 mil.
  10. Anonymous Member

You fucktarded fanboi.

First of all, AO has to beat his criminal case. I can't imagine with all the videos about crazy fucking failfag, dressing insane, ranting insane, pissing off everyone in Riverside, including the judge... I seriously doubt he beats the charges.

If AO spot where he was assualted WAS within 50' of the road or on public property in ANY way, he would be spamming the entire internet with this fact.

Truth is that he was on private property, was told to leave and starting saying fuck you fuck you fuck you.... So.. his charges might be dropped based on the improper actions of cult goons, however, I doubt it.

This case has zero bearing on the cult. For one thing, it only applies to Golden Era. Secondly, there will be no serious damages based on a crazy fucktard acting insane and actively driving into a desert to rant shit about a cult. Then biting a security guard. No jury in the country will award him anything. Thirdly, the cult can afford a million dollars which it will never come to. It will be a decade before anyone sees any money.

GB will have spent tens of thousands of dollars (if not more) in pro-bono time because some drama queen asshole fails everywhere he goes and everything he says.
  11. Anonymous Member

Fucktarded fanboi
    First of all DM has to
    Beat his criminal
  12. Anonymous Member

^ second it.
  13. Anonymous Member

The only problem is, if he wins, us anonymous here in LA will never hear the end of it. I would rather him lose and be able to think about it for awhile.
  14. Anonymous Member

Care to share dox mr. fanboi? Is there criminal charges filed against DM? Otherwise go hang yourself.
  15. Anonymous Member

Both sides of this "discussion" is spinning out of control here.
    The AO case is not going to be the one which brings down the cult. Millions in damages? Oh please.
    On the other hand, I wouldn't have bothered to prosecute the guy either; the bizzare and unprofessional acts of the security guards and Golden Era Productions as a whole, has made a the situation quite untidy.
  16. Anonymous Member

Ohhh... things are going to get interesting real soon in Riverside County Court. First, the judge approved Graham Berry's motion to hire surveyors to examine the area AO was arrested at. The order did not say AO could accompany GB or the surveyors to the site, as the judge has banned AO from going anywhere near Gold Base.

Second, AO did not have the judge's OK to accompany Graham to the guard shack to serve the subpoenas. AO did this on his own accord. The moron loves digging his own holes.

Expect the Scilons to request the judge to have AO jailed on contempt charges again.
  17. Anonymous Member

Without a doubt, the [STRIKE]best[/STRIKE] second best Baaaawwwww I've read today.(see post #12)
  18. Anonymous Member

Although you may no like him, AO is one of us and shares our goal of bringing down the Cult. If he makes some cash into the bargain, so what?

And as for wanting him to lose, that's just childish and petty.

Can we get this thread back on track please
  19. Anonymous Member

You broke the haiku
    David's heart beats many things
    Not for cunts like you
  20. Re: AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

I don't want in any way for this to diminish the truth of your other points. But, Golden Era is not a company. It's a trading name/business name, owned by CSI.
  21. Anonymous Member

Tl;dr.
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

Almost:
  23. themadhair Member

This is the second time you have ranted while ignoring some key facts:
    1) The business with the flares is highly relevant to establishing why AO went to the area, and this combined with the total lack of visible indication he was on private property seems pretty clear cut from both the videos and photos.
    2) He was never given the opportunity to leave, and only someone who hasn’t watched the videos would repeatedly make the claim otherwise.

Please continue ignoring these. I’m sure you have a lot to get off your chest.
  24. Anonymous Member

In defense of your friend AO (think they refer to as "brown nosing"). you ignore two relevant & significant points.

(1) AO did not trespass onto their property & approach Matt Butler in the truck because he wanted to question the validity of the road flare in a fiire-sensitive area. If it was anyone else, the police or fire department would have been alerted and a complaint filed.

AO was pissed as observed in the video & wanted a confrontation with the guards. He got it. Note that he was the only protester among the 5 present that did this.

(2) According to California Penal Code 602(K) on Trespass, once a person enters an open space he must be given the opportunity to leave. If he refuses, that’s when it’s considered a trespass violation. Matt Butler could be heard on AO's video that he was trespass on private property.

AO responded with "fuck you" a number of times and refused to leave. Under the law, he committed a trespass violation. And until the Court rules otherwise, he remains guilty of trespass.

Let's not forget there were 4 people with AO that day. One other entered their property to retrieve AO's camera & was almost arrested (xenubarb managed to get away from the guard). Sockpuppy entered the property videotaping AO's arrest & roughing up but left when ordered to do so by the guards.

The others remained off their property. I suspect the videotape will hurt AO in his trial as he is seen as the initial aggressor. There is plenty of videotaped evidence showing other incidents of AO's questionable behavior which, though does not show him committing criminal acts, presents him as an angry individual who acts irrationally when he's teed off.

We shall see...
  25. themadhair Member

You keep repeating this but it still isn’t true. Seriously watch the video. Guard shouts get off and AO starts waddling (he shouts FU but he still starts moving despite what you seem determined to claim). The dude never had the chance to leave before he got jumped, and this is clear from the video. The second jeep practically cut of where he was exiting. I do not understand why you seem determined to ignore this unless you haven’t watched the video.
  26. Anonymous Member

It's interesting how you selectively recall some of the facts in order to support your conclusions. Pretty much everyone here has watched all of the available video and AO repeatedly saying "fuck you" clearly did not happen. Also, he was not given a chance to leave, though one might assume from the speed and direction that he was walking, that he was trying to leave.

Xenubarb was "supposedly" on their property and the guards said or did nothing about it. Only when she grabbed AO's camera did they go after her; it's clear from the video that their intention is to get his camera. This is pretty telling; that's not their property and they have no right to confiscate it. They were clearly worried about the video AO shot.

It's also worth noting how the Church has acted after this whole incident. Have they been acting like this trespassing case is a slam dunk for them? Hardly! The Church even offered to drop the trespass charge against AO if he would plead guilty to a lesser charge of "verbal assault." They could hardly have offered AO a better deal. But why? Because they're so nice? Not likely. Because they know that they have little chance of winning this case in court and that the video of their assault would then become a matter of public record.

Also, you have the mysterious destruction of evidence in his case, the end result of which is to force back the trial. Hmm, wonder who could be behind that?

This whole incident took place back in October of last year. And it won't go to trial until almost a year to the day later? WTF?

All of their top-notch lawyers are going to have a very difficult time arguing against the evidence that the jury will be able to see for themselves, namely the video. Btw, you should also considering watching it sometime, if you're allowed. You might be able to piece togetether some arguments based on actual facts.
  27. Anonymous Member

exactly
  28. Re: AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Several posters imply that Co$ lawyers will be arguing the tresspassing trial. It's a criminal case, and as such, isn't it being handled by the Riverside County DA's office? If so, it was a DA who offered AO the plea bargain deal, and it's a DA who believes that this case stands a chance at trial.

That having been said, I'm sure that Co$ lawyers are helping the DA in any way they can, and may have undue influence with the DA's office and the decisions they're making regarding this case.
  29. Anonymous Member

My understanding is that it's the Church that's pressing charges and the DA that's prosecuting the case. So the DA would have consulted with the Church regarding the plea bargain and the Church agreed to it. I have no factual basis for this, it's just my understanding.
  30. themadhair Member

This is my understanding too.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hmm, so if it is proven that AO was in fact on public (i.e. non Cult property) when he was assaulted, he would potentially have claims against:

1. The Cult for assault and unlawful arrest / imprisonment
    2. The individual guards for use of excessive force and assault (including that psycho Dunnigan?)
    3. The Sheriff / Police for unlawful arrest / imprisonment

Now I understand why AO has been so keen to progress this - he has potential legal claims against all three groups.

Fair enough the Cult may try to stall things, but the other two groups are highly likely to want to settle ASAP before things escalate.

So the chances are that AO will walk away from this little debacle with at least a few hundred thousand dollars - and maybe even millions once the Cult decides to pay up (and with the Cult in turmoil, pay day could be a lot quicker than anticipated - especially if Miscavige is vulnerable)

No wonder AO has had teams of surveyors and experts working behind the scenes on this! (I assume on a no win - no fee basis?)
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice speculations all around.
  33. xenubarb Member

The video shows that AO clearly DID want some answers out of Matt Butler. Yeah, he drops F Bomb, but only in the course of demanding to know wtf Matt was doing with flares and sneaking around our vehicle.

Well, not exactly. When I came up on the scene they had AO pinned, one guy had him in a head lock or sleeper hold. Since their hands were full, all they could do was yammer at me and try to trip me. (class act there, Danny) They did screech at me to get off the property that doesn't belong to them. But they did change from a headlock grip to just mashing him into the dirt.

I find this "deal" hysterically funny. It's like the cult couldn't simply drop charges. They have to get themselves a little something in return. But..."verbal assault?" When that 110 decibel tritone was blaring all over the place? Who could hear a verbal assault?

They were indeed clearly disturbed by AO's camera. Before I grabbed for it, one of the guards was diddling around with it, probably trying to figure out how to delete the footage that will damn them. Now here's the funny part. Anonymous posters who clearly haven't seen or comprehended the footage, trying to redefine what happened. Like Tommy Davis, "And then she kicks him"
    Nathan Baca, "I'm not seeing that."
    Davis, "Aaanyway...." changing the subject.

It is clear that the people who are challenging video footage with their own narration of events haven't watched the video, just like the Scilon online defenders seldom demonstrate any reading of the articles to which they're responding. They like to reinterpret events with their own special spin.

So when I read shit like "Oh, they were trespassing and clearly the aggressors," I have to wonder.
    Obviously, there's one person pontificating about an event he wasn't present at, putting a Scilon-approved spin on video they've clearly never watched. Typical behavior for a certain subset of individuals who follow the teachings of a drunken, stoned-out sci-fi hack. I wouldn't be pointing and making the "Scientologist here" screechy noise, because it could also just be some clown trolling and playing devil's advocate. But a real devil's advocate would at least take the time to review all the information, so what are we left with?
  34. Anonymous Member

O'Hai Franc,

Now ur a millionaire, haz you u a few spare bucks I could borrow for mah bucket of chickenz?

kthnxbai
  35. Anon-007 Member

Well, here we have it from the proverbial horses mouth from a WITNESS who was ACTUALLY THERE when the incident happened.

Aside from being a little egotistical at times (which we are probably all guilty of occasionally) AO virtually always comes up with the goods and hits the Cult where it hurts.

Now maybe the anti-AO lobby will decide it's time to call it a day and wish the guy good luck in his forthcoming victory?
  36. lothar Member

I love all the people claiming others have not watched the video and then make up shit.

YouTube - Attack on AnonOrange and Xenubarb at Gold Base - Longer Version

From 0:04:11 you can hear the guard tell him he is trespassing and he continues to walk up the road and next to the pathfinder.

He is told to his face that he is trespassing for at least 10 seconds.
    (NOTE: signage is 100% irrelevant at this point because he is informed by a legal representative of the property of the trespass)

AGP then edit cuts something out of the video.

0:04:21 "you are trespassing, get off my property" -- "FUCK YOU"

Then Danny runs up as AO is walking toward the second car.

At no point are there any of these fiction accounts of "he was leaving" or "he never said all those fuck offs"

Also, you don't need a survey crew to work out that he was clearly no longer in the 100' easement.
    trespassg.png
    The red line is 50 feet. You'll also notice the black easement overlays from the county GIS which also indicate approx. 50' from the center of the road.

He wandered up that road which was on cult land and then said fuck you after being told he was trespassing. End of story.
  37. Anonymous Member

If everything in life were as simple as putting a line on a Googlemap, why would AO take (at considerable cost) a professional survey team to the site location?

Perhaps there may be more than a slight chance that you know fuck all, lothar?

More anti-AO bullshit. Next Cultie pathetic attempt please!
  38. xenubarb Member

HellOOO! McFly!!!

Haven't you learned yet that Scientologists will lie about anything and everything, including property lines???

You best stay away from Gold if you haven't figured that out yet!
  39. Anonymous Member

If only the facts supported your statements. If AO was leaving, he would have been following exactly the same path the camera movement indicates.

There is only one recorded instance of AO telling anyone "fuck you."

Also, it's worth noting that there are video cameras all over the place there and yet COS has not put forward any of their video in order to press their case, which is odd if it supports their side. I personally don't believe that we will ever see the video that they took.

Also, it's really besides the point whether or not AO told anyone to fuck off. That does not justify the disproportionate amount of force that was used against him. Clearly DD gave him no opportunity to leave.

Interesting how all the Scilon's panties are getting in a bunch over this . . .
  40. lothar Member

Sure, but locals check the easement and county maps before we set up camp on the tree lawn. If you are more informed you are welcome to ignore scilons or police who might be misinformed... but if you don't know for sure, then you best follow the instructions of police or security until you have the dox to say you are correct and they are liars.