Customize

AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: AO & Graham Berry surveys Gold Base

Well that doesn't matter if AO was on their property now does it?
  2. lothar Member

Sure, towards the other car instead of behind him back the way he came, or to the left and through the bushes (back towards the road).

Liar, watch the video linked.

I agree they should have called the police and waited for him to leave instead of tackling someone trespassing in a field next to a fenced, walled, barb-wired compound... I agree the security should be charge with assault.

But, it doesn't change the fact that the citizens' arrest for trespass is valid. They might have evidence he was told of trespass minutes or hours before. At the very least the video shows a guy repeating over and over again for at least 20 seconds, "you are trespassing". And instead of saying, "Ok I'm leaving". He says "fuck you". Watch the video.
  3. xenubarb Member

Well, look at the peripheral fallout. A special by KESQ, where issues such as the security blades are brought forward. The revelation that Scilon fences were on public property. The cult's involvement with Jeffy "Bulldog" Stone. (so named because he likes to chase stopped cars on his Harley.)
    The exposure of Eagle's Nest. The removal of Scilon fences back onto their own property. Disputes as to exactly where their property lies.

The loud noise, sprinklers, landscaping down to the road bed. I'd be upset by these revelations if I were a cult representative, because none of it makes them look anything like the benevolent asset to the community that they pretend to be.

Yeah, golf tourneys and bass fishing tournaments are all well and good, and cost the cult next to nothing. Gives them some cred in the local govt. They also offer their facilities to civic groups such as the ladies of the Elk's Club.

Once the ladies learned about Scientology from Ida Camburn, for some reason they rejected the Scilon offer of facilities.

Happy fundraisers where nobody ever sees the metal spikes on the inside of the fence...and does anyone care about the hours of unpaid labor that goes into keeping that lovely greenscape green and mowed? Or the pitiful inmates wielding big weed-eaters along the side of the highway in the hot sun?

Well, maybe they should!
  4. Anonymous Member

AO had every right to protect HIS PROPERTY as well.........
  5. Anonymous Member

On the face of it, you seem to make valid points lothar. But unfortunately, your comments have more holes than a substantially large piece of vintage Swiss Gruyere cheese that has been lost for several decades and then unexpectedly found by an especially industrious mouse looking for food for his starving family.

The only people who are really able to comment on this matter are AO and GB, since they are the ones in full possession of the facts (together with supporting evidence)

Furthermore, there is likely to be additional evidence provided to GB and AO under disclosure rules as a result of recently issued subpoenas.

All that can be said is that AO isn't a complete moron, nor is GB - and this case would not be as vigorously defended as it is being if AO and GB didn't feel that they had a highly likely chance of victory.

My money is on AO :)
  6. Anonymous Member

Why do you insist on referring to the Co$ as a church?
  7. Anonymous Member

We can only debate based upon the evidence we have...

GB's past behavior indicates otherwise. He'll take on any case so long as it gives him a chance to go after the Church. The man has been censured because of the sheer volume of frivolous legal actions he has brought before the courts. The strength of a case is obviously not of concern to Mr. Berry. Thus we cannot assume it has merrit simply because he has chosen to argue it.
  8. lothar Member

lol.. wtf does this have to do with anything?

He should have stayed by his car and called the sheriff to report someone hazardous roadflares being placed by his vehicle. Maybe go to the guard shack and talk to them about it. Not sure what walking through a field to sneak up behind some car (as he says) has anything to do with it.

Also, signage doesn't mean anything. It is used to make it a crime to trespass on private property with out without being told in person (when the signage is legally correct).

You don't need signs to prevent people from trespassing. I doubt your backyard has NO TRESPASSING signs, and yet if you found someone hanging out back there it would still be trespass and all you have to do is tell them they are trespassing. So the signage is a moot point.

And the thread wasn't really about the potential wins which Barb points out. Sure the whole footbullet has brought light to a lot of damaging information and public attention regarding Gold Base. Heck most of their shenanigans would have gone un-noticed, but that doesn't change the fact about AO and his arrest and criminal case.

Before anyone talks about him winning money or anything other then fines and time served and a permanent restraining order, you should wait until after the criminal case is settled favorably.
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm not the poster you're quoting so I can't answer for him or her. But I imagine he refers to the Church as the Church because that's their name. Notice he said "the Church," not "a church."

Also, why do you insist on referring to the Church as the "Co$?"
  10. lothar Member

umm.. did you read it.. doesn't come off as not a complete moron.. for example:

Code:
    The name of any person with knowledge of the source of 
    a rifle shot that occurred and was audibly recorded on video 
    during the alleged citizen’s arrest of the Defendant herein on 
    October 26, 2008 at or near 3 P.M.
    lol.. judge will be liek LOLWUT?!
  11. Anonymous Member

orange_t-mobile_1476794c.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

AO did, what I could only dream of, but was too scared to do and that is face the beast that is scientology. He's got balls of steel like Baca and that is why them two are friends.

Don't mess with Baca's friends.
  13. Anonymous Member

Better to be a fanboi of AO then a fanboi of DM.
    In Chanology.
    AO will win, should win, and Baca is watching with interest in this case and I'm certain will do a piece if the courts and law are continuing to be unlawfully persuaded by scientology.
    Hell he'll do a story either way because he is in it for the Lulz.
    You know how the Shierifs department failed AO and GB in serving them the legal docs ?
    Yep Baca knows.

Baca knows all haahahahahahhhahhah
  14. Anonymous Member

PC 602 does require signage to be displayed three per mile. (which I'm sure it is) But it might also have to be posted at the entrances where the little dirt roads/trails are.

However, I still think this section applies and does NOT need any signage posted.
    It depends is AO had been there before and warned by a sheriff not to trespass. But the section (2) probably applies given how often the police were called. I also think the intent of trespass is that you shouldn't be going around citizen arresting people so the judge might throw out charges especially since it is First Amendment protesting and not other activities like a skiier or drunk kids in the woods. On the other hand, the documented behavior is likely to count against him as having other intentions with hostile language and weird stalking behavior, plus all his post-arrest behavior. Anyways, it is no way a slam dunk, plus the bizarre discovery filing which is a fishing expedition instead of a defense for AO trespass will annoy DA, and judge.
  15. Anonymous Member

Scientology, DM, Tom Cruise and all fanbois of DM.

You are being watched like never before and you are not letting us down Lulz
  16. Anonymous Member

Making a lot of assumptions there about his friendship with Baca aren't you?

I would prefer if Baca was none of our friends. It makes his stories much more credible.
  17. Anonymous Member

LOLWUT?
  18. Anonymous Member

Your tech is fail. go plant some pansy's and while your at it, escape the cult.
  19. Anonymous Member

Flunk, don't try again, just escape the cult, k
  20. Anonymous Member

Thank you. You have made my day. Time to take another week sabbatical from posting here.
  21. Oswald2001 Member

Any or all the possible game changers could change the game.

They could get the case thrown out of court. Certainly they could strongly influence the judge and/or jury.

Telling someone to leave and then immediately jumping on him is NOT giving him a chance to leave.

The $cilon goons work for the $cilons and, I believe, that at least one of the goons (Dunigan) had an excessive force problem in the past while working for the $cilons.

In any case, the $cilons are most definitely responsible for the actions of their goon squad. No matter what they claim.
  22. Azazel Member

Locked and cleaning up this thread, I expect no more flame wars when I re-open it or I will give out infractions

Edit:
    Done.
  23. Anonymous Member

Now that this thread is open again... does anyone have the relative location of where Anon Orange was tackled, and can we cross reference that to the satellite image someone posted? Just so we can settle the "HE WAS/WASN'T ON PUBLIC PROPERTY" bullshit once and for all?
  24. Optimisticate Member

It would be nice if some took their faggot raeg and put the energy somewhere that the energy could be utilized and put to good use. Is whatever TF you're worked up about (AO, property line, FU FU FU) really worth it?

Wait on the dox. They almost always pop up. Watch videos provided. Listen to the eye witnesses. THEN commence to deliberating about TRUFAX.

Otherwise, FU.

</moralfag>

Just my opinion, but seems like everyone else has one too.
  25. Anonymous Member

I'm wondering if any legalfags might know the answer to this; if AO is interested in filing a civil suit against the Church (and yes, I call them the Church, though I'm not a member. While they can fairly be called a cult, I sort of feel it's like telling someone they're ugly. True, but not completely necessary. And somewhat besides the point.), would he have to wait until a resolution of his trespassing trial?
  26. Anonymous Member

Not a legalfag, but moralfag am I.

As I see it:
    The organization known as the "Church of Scientology" is a cult. I'll use either Church or cult, depending on context. When context doesn't matter, I prefer the neutral CoS.

Fill in the 'C' with whichever term you find applicable.
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

SO much speculation about a non issue.

Cool you guys got a survey, good luck with this in court.
  28. Anonymous Member

What the what? Nathan Baca is a reporter and MUST remain neutral. He is NOT an opinion columnist.
  29. xenubarb Member

Number one, it's not a church.

Number two, you are derailing the conversation with your confabulatious interpretation of info you know nothing about.

Number three, quit calling it a church or GTFO.

You're acting like a culty clowntard. Knock it off.
  30. Anonymous Member

A civil suit for what?
    For false arrest, imprisonment, kidnapping? Yes, of course, you have to await outcome of criminal case.
    For security guard assault? Yes because it is relevant to the defense case.
  31. Old Shadow Member

More than a little; Holly Marie Combs is a DOG

ON TOPIC-

In the unlikely event AO wins a big cash settlement: he either donates a reasonable sum of that to the cause, or he is OFFICIALLY the biggest asshole in Anonymous. Also he'd better see GB right, as well.

I've always said, if I won a huge sum of money on the lottery, I would put some of it towards the cause. Probably not a donation to WWP, not after what LE did (plus my issues with the way WWP is being 'run' at the minute), but I'd definitely be funding protest equipment and materials for my local cell and probably some others in the UK. No bullshit.
  32. Anonymous Member

GB has some legal history with the CoS which means they are going to take any money given to GB, except that which is used for his reasonable expenses. AO can not give any of the settlement to GB. And why should he gve any to "anon"? He can buy himself a boat and cruise the Carribean for all I care.

Do tell, but not in this thread.
  33. Old Shadow Member

CoS can take income from GB. But if this were to happen:

"Graham, you are such a good friend, I have decided to give you $XXXX as a personal gift"

The cult can do NOTHING.
  34. Anonymous Member

AO isn't here to speak for himself, but if DID win big, I am sure a good chunk would go back into fighting the cult. It entertains him so.
    But there is a 0% chance and funds would go to WWP or the local cells.
    I don't think he would want to, and I doubt wwp or socal would accept the money. Strings would be attached, and there is bad blood.

But maybe he could rent a few planes with banners or similar. But if the cult thought he was irritating now, just wait if he wins. I would not want to be in their shoes.
  35. anonhuff Member

unless they were typos, in the linked post on another board the subpoena had some 2009s where 2008s should be, hope they were transcription errors only
  36. xenubarb Member

Ling?
  37. Anon-007 Member

I've never watched Charmed, so couldn't possibly comment - although I do like the digital art in my av which is based on her (then again, I'm a sucker for brunettes, lol)

I would suspect that the chances of Anon Orange donating money to WWP from his 'winnings' (aka damages) are slim to nil. Instead, I expect he'd rather use his assets in his own way against the Cult.

Put yourself in his position. Most anons are quite keep to rip the proverbial and criticize the guy at any opportunity - even though he's doing more against the Cult than the majority of people are. It hardly leads itself to endearment, does it?

PS You mention "plus my issues with the way WWP is being 'run' at the minute". It appears fine to me - what are you whining about now?
  38. Anonymous Member

I doubt gifts are excempt. I think the cult can take anything Graham owns from him until they have the money they want - only office supplies and a few other things are excempt IIRC. And even if gifts were excempt, gifts given from employer to employee or from client to lawyer can only be considered as extra income and not actual gifts, I think.
  39. Anon-007 Member

I think you are totally wrong here. The Cult has a judgment against Graham for (I vaguely recall) just under the $1,000,000 mark.

This relates to the expenses and costs incurred when Graham was forced to drop his own claim against the Cult.

So, if Graham has ANY assets, Moxon can apply to the Courts to have them seized (which is why Graham currently has NO assets)

Graham can only receive reimbursements of business expenses - if he receives any monetary fee income or "gifts" Moxon will go back to Court and seize them.

The only way around this would be if Graham made himself bankrupt - but this would probably stuff up his ability to work as a lawyer in the future.
  40. Anonymous Member

Just wondering, what was GB guilty of?