Customize

Applied Scholastics exposed by Jim & Meshell Little

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by anon8109, Jun 4, 2014.

1. anon8109 Member

Bert Leahy interviews Jim & Meshell Little, former workers at the headquarters of Scientology's Applied Scholoastics. They explain how the front group works and what it was like working at the headquarters.

Intervew starts at 2:45 after a bit of protesting at the org.

• Like Like x 6
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

Tru to form the highjacking of a plausible name. Very self explanatory viewing there. Thx. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Agreed! There is some serious whistle-blowing going on in the video! Bravo!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Their story is just like all the other stories I have read or heard. This could be in Seattle, or Toronto, or Arizona. It doesn't matter. It could be anywhere or any time in Scientology's history and the story will be the same. If that doesn't tell you the complete wrongness of Scientology, then I don't know what will.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. hypnotoad4u Member

Yep, pretty much every ex-scientologist says the same things, yet the law and government are too scared to do anything because of the moronic religious tag they hide behind.
    • Like Like x 2

6. One more thing.

Because the stories are all pretty much the same; the OSA PR people claim that this is proof that the stories are all lies because:

1.) The media base their research on old tales and are just regurgitating the same old lies that came from SPs
    2.) Or, the ex-Scilons are just too lazy to come up with anything new when they lie.

I know this because long ago the GO gave us all a speech about this at a Sunday Service. This was their way of inoculating us from the inconvenient facts. I can't imagine the OSA being any different in this regard.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Quentinanon Member

So you were at a morg doing the "religious angle".
    • Like Like x 1

8. Oh yeah. You don't have to ask. You know it to be true.
  9. hypnotoad4u Member

It's ironic that one person is enough evidence to condemn a man to death in a murder trial, yet when a religion is involved that evidence is worthless, regardless of how much evidence there is. Perhaps I'm being paranoid when I think that Scientology could take over the world, however, since nobody has the cahoonas to stand up to them they continue to expand and their wealth grows. Money IS power, which means the cult will eventually have enough power to destroy anyone, including the US government. This is particularly true since most politicians have skeletons in their closets, and I'm sure lots of them can be blackmailed with relative ease. Once this pattern escalates to the extent that the US government is in Scientology's pocket, the rest of the world will follow.
  10. anonysamvines Member

That is their dream yes.

The reality is somewhat different
    They are shrinking and imploding.

Still much work to be done but the tide has turned
    • Like Like x 1