Customize

APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by BigButterJesus, Apr 11, 2009.

1. APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

So it starts like any other raid...only four of us due to the holiday and spring break...no curtain tech this time. Enturbulation ensued...then, we noticed...scilons coming back to the org from behind us. HUMMM were they out bugging the folks attending the Reds game? I don't THINK so, the stadium is in the other direction...so, where were the scilons returning to their star base from?

Dunno, let's investigate...

AH I see, the Cincy convention center one block behind our protest appeared to be hosting an event...but what event?

HEHEHE

A Baptist Health Convention/Expo...

health you say?

Would that include..MENTAL HEALTH?

Why yes, there was a mental health screening portion of the expo...

The scurrying scilons seemed to be toting pink flyers, and clip boards loaded with questionaires...but what could they possibly be doing with them?

Sneaking into the convention..yes sneaking..and handing out their shit on the sly...considering the scilons seen scurrying from the scene were..ah, white...and the convention goers were NOT white...the scilons sorta stood out like ...spooge on blue.

We packed our stuff and headed to the other block to warn the convention goers about the "free" personality tests...one of our number went in to have a chat with convention security...because he can. Turns out convention security was catching the sneaky scilons and kicking their clammy asses out...

Not satisfied that all clams were caught, or that they would not try to return, we continued to warn all comers against taking the personality test and sending it in...we told them, you will not know it is Scientology until you get...THE CALL to come in to discuss your personality test...we continued to warn and hold up our enturbulating signs, including the "SCIENTOLOGY IS RACIST" sign with dox to back it up...and we were approached by a convention organizer asking us to move to another block...

I said NO CAN DO...not as long as the Scilons are in there scamming unsuspecting people into taking that test...we went round and round a bit until she understood that the scilons were not exhibitors (the very thought that the clams might have gotten a booth was repellent to her and she insisted this was NOT possible) I insisted that they are and have been in there on the SLY and explained how they do business. I also told her that their very own security guards had been kicking them out when they catch them...

She said "they white people?" I said, yes, they should stick out like sore thumbs...I describe their flyers and clip boards...and she said...as she stormed across the street "I'm gonna be making me an announcement"...she was hurrying off to make an announcement over the expo LOUD SPEAKERS warning expo goers against taking the flyers and personality test of the sneaky lying Scientologists.

WIN.

*this was a very large and well-attended expo. Baptist church vans and buses were everywhere.
  2. LocalSP Member

Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

Bravo, another job well done.
  3. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

did you tell the babtists that LRH calls christ a pedo?
  4. i'mglib Member

Wow, great timing, and great thinking on your feet. I'd say: "Win".
  5. leroyjenkins Member

You better have that announcement on tape
  6. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

LOL we did not go in as we were masked up...but I still have her words and tone of voice ringing in my ears...LOL and most of all her body posture as she stormed across the street. She was PISSED..."I'm gonna be making me an announcement"...hehe. She had originally intended to ask us to move because the V mask frightened a child...

We did not have to get into the pedo thing...see the sneaky bit is that the Baptist folk would not have realized they were having intercourse with a cult until THE CALL came to come in for the results of their personality tests...that is what was pissing them off, the cult sneaking..because they surely were not welcome as Scientologists...lol all of them knew straight off that the CO$ was a cult...what was offending them is that the clams were going to gain access to name, address, and phone number WITHOUT revealing that they were clams!

One fellow of the convention goers number paused to hear me out and when informed of the sneaky shit he said "I'm sorry to say this but black folk will fall for anything"...but I told him anyone would fall for it because the flyer was "are you curious about yourself"...and most people are...so most people will take the flyer...hehe not anymore THIS weekend :D SOMEONE made an "announcement."
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm an ex-scio and in my experience there are very few black people in scientology (comparatively). I've had friends who were black scios and my conclusion (now, tho not when I was *in*) is that black people are more "streetwise" (suspicious) and less likely to get suckered into scientology.

That's my opinion based on my experience.
  8. the_cloak Member

Hopefully! I couldn't attend and I'm usually the cameraman and so I don't know if anyone else had a video cam with them. There are usually several people with cameras though.
  9. Deetinator Member

Wait, are you serious? Wow, they just crossed yet another line.
  10. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

Yeah I am sure that is true and I am also sure that once the test takers find out it's clams they will reject it, however they will have already given their name, address, and phone number by getting suckered into taking and sending in the personality test which the lying sneaking scilons were hawking WITHOUT the name of the cult on it!

No video camera this protest, thus no capture of the "I'm gonna be making me an announcement." Sorry.
  11. bAnon Member

c'mon BBJ - use the camera on your phone at least for something
  12. FUCK Member

nice job. <3
  13. RightOn Member

I enjoyed this thread lots
    Fabulous job.

"kicking their clammy asses out..." LOL!
  14. anoninoob Member

Giant Flaming Ballz of Win!!!!

50,000 WKRP's!!!!
  15. Anon1720 Member

Like the songs says "You oughta been there to save my soul" and Anon was - well done all!

16. the_cloak Member

You can blame me for lack of vids. I'm the only one left protesting in Cinci with a camcorder, or I think anyway. I didn't make it today due to various things but in all honesty I probably could have made space if I tried. But anyway, I ended up missing out on the fun, so that's what I get.
  17. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

Kudos!

Cincy >>>FTW

Anonymous Delivers
  18. xenubarb Member

SUPERAWESOMEWINWINWIN!!!!
  19. pajamawarrior Member

^!!1

HA!
  20. TinyDancer Member

Cincy delivers. Good work guys.
  21. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

LOL my phone camera is full of fail..to be honest I could not have guessed that is what was going to happen at all. I was anticipating a fire fight because she seemed pretty insistent that we move along...she did, however listen to me. Many thanks to our "ANON WHO CAN" who went in and had a chat with convention security and got the initial scoop. Without that intel I would have had nothing to fight with. Still she cracked me up...her body language as she charged back across the busy street was MAN THE TORPEDOS...as soon as she said "I'm gonna go make me an announcement" I said GOOD that is all we want...to warn people...we can go back to their org now and continue protesting there....and off she went...CHARGE!
  22. Deetinator Member

I got a few shots of actual video using Cudgel's camera. Nothing really earth-shattering, just the usual butthurt.
  23. Buttons Member

BBJ-
    Thanks for a great post on a slow weekend here at WWP.
  24. Re: APRIL 11 CINCY POST GAME...SNEAKY SCILONS ARE SNEAKY

Thanks Buttons, for a change it was great to have something entertaining to write about...usually our protests are fairly...it IS Cincinnati after all...the jury is still out as to if there is even actual sex here :D
  25. subgenius Member

That is so cool.
  26. frettchen007 Member

^^^^this^^^^

*thumbs up*
  27. Anonymous Member

Oh wow.

But remember to bring cameras or voice recorders of some sort. Even a single-use photo camera is better than nothing, if you back it up with a cheap tape recorder. Of course digital is more convenient and quick to put online, but with some cheap equipment you can get more units, and if something important happens you can digitize it just by plugging it into a computer and winding to the right place in the tape.
  28. avbb Member

This really is awesome. Shit rolls downhill. Baptists are excellent for spreading info via word of mouth, you can bet by now every Baptist in the Cincy area is now cult wise. Cinzyfags ougt to follow up with a friendly meeting with this lady. Maybe supply some flyers.
  29. Damien Member

well done guise