Customize

April 30, 2010 DC DM Birthday Raid

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Scintellanon, May 1, 2010.

1. Scintellanon Member

April 30, 2010 DC DM Birthday Raid

It was a gorgeous Friday evening, so myself, some chick named Punkanon and Anonsparrow had the pleasure of raiding the DC Ideal Org. It was great to meet Anonsparrow. What a classy guy!

Firstly, what a huge building, and such a poor, small washed out looking crew. Punkanon and I arrived and thought that we were at a hotel or restaurant, because the few people we saw coming and going all had on white shirts, dark slacks and vests with a yellowish gold backing. We thought we were not at a scientology facility, because these individuals looked like wait staff or one step below the maître d’. Some had on dark suit coats and some just in white shirts, so the crew looks very disorganized. They go outside to smoke a lot.

Of course we arrived, so people were flying all over the place.

We shared lots of comments with staff, for DM's Birthday, making sure they watch that they don't get a beating anytime soon.

And, Anonsparrow has the opening of the org door timed right, "Free Heber Jentzsch!"

There was a table set up on the corner with two women, handing out small sized cards. I had a sign, one side said,

SCIENTOLOGY
    EXTREMIST MATERIALS
    BANNED
    IN RUSSIA

and

Scientology
    teaches
    CIA
    Interrogation
    Techniques
    Please contact the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
    xenu.net lermanet.com whyweprotest.net

Punkanon's sign:

End Scientology
    Tax Exemption
    taxthecult.com

and (dedicated to xenubarb):

Religion is Free
    Scientoloogy is Neither

We stayed out from around 6pm till about 8:15.
    Heavy foot traffic, lots of good talks.

The body routing table didn't last too long. They sent another man out to the corner by the stoplight with waste paper. Didn't do well. We had three points covered.

There is a huge Methodist Church across the street, buzzing with some event. No body routers needed.

Either there are pics of this or it didn't happen. :)

Thanks to Anonsparrow for doing such good work!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: April 30, 2010 DC DM Birthday Raid

Good stuff, DC.
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Great video(s) from Sparrow showing Anon at cause over the cult:

4. Sponge Member

They really make an effort to prey on people who are simply waiting for the signals to change in order to cross the street. I would find that really fucking annoying. Couldn't they get their table any further away from the building and into the public sidewalk? Isn't the huge fucking building and grounds enough for them? Jeesh!
  5. anonsparrow Member

Scintellanon and Punkanon did a great job of enaging the passing public and thwarting the efforts of the passer-outers.

I loved seeing the faces of the staff who come out of the org. and see these two new protesters for the first time. They were like .. "huh? what?.. wait.. what?" And we were like "Aw ye."

Great job you guys! Pleasure to protest w/ yas!
  6. RightOn Member

cool vids and comms as usual Sparrow!
    You should body route (lol) some public to protest with you. That would be a riot!!
  7. PodPeople Member

haha, oh you so do it right! With the likes Scintellanon and Punkanon, who needs bodyguards. Distract tech is so cool.

Poor staff, no bodies to route, and yes, waiter uniforms. My favorite part was their open house sign, I lol'd: "It's everywhere in the news, on TV and all over the internet!
    But what is it? Find out for yourself".

You have trained them very, very well Anonsparrow!
  8. Vir Member

Sign suggestion next time they have their "open house" sign out:

"IT'S A TRAP"

or
    OPEN HOUSE?
    IT'S A TRAP!
  9. XenuPhobic Member

Damn, the public really listens when there are 2 pretty ladies doing the protesting. Take note Sparrow ( I got an old wig that I don't need any more...just sayin).
  10. Anonymous Member

great protest vid!
    plus "scientology has lies, we have boobs!"
  11. AnonKat Member

Yummy your fems are prettier than theirs
  12. Bipolart Member

Good job AGAIN Sparrow! Your femanons are much better looking than their exhausted crew. Yay!
  13. Anonymous Member

Honestly, I must say, this Jenny is not bad either & somehow I liked her smile at 1:21. Sparrow, when you see her next time, tell her I'd invite her for tea & cake if she happens to be in (central) Europe one day. I'm famous for cheese cake ... she couldn't say no to it.
  14. amaX Member

pretty Anon girls to help you out! nice!

i spit tuna salad sandwich on keyboard when you yelled to buy slappy money. "BUY HIM MONEY!"

sparrow, i love ya more than mah luggage! <3
  15. Anon998 Member

Watched all the videos last night. Great job. I really liked the anon with XENU written on her, very sexy. =P
  16. manly man Member

lovely femanons are lovely :D